• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IRS Commissioner: ‘Progressive’ Groups Were Not Targeted

then lets take it directly from the horses mouth
watch the dam Vid i know reading doesn't come easy to a progressive

Well, he is a Republican, so he is going to stick to Republican talking points. To be fair, Democrats are also sticking to their own talking points. The actual truth lies somewhere in the middle, and when I say somewhere, here is what I believe:

This was no Republican conspiracy to smear Democrats, nor was it any kind of conspiracy to intentionally target tea party groups. This was incompetence on the part of the director of the Cincinnati office, who by the way, happened to be a Republican. What doesn't make sense in the Republican talking points is why a Republican would intentionally do something to hurt his own party. As for the Democrats' claims that this was a setup, that is laughable.

To the Republicans - Investigate something REAL in the Obama administration, and we will have plenty of common ground. Why make stuff up when there is plenty of real stuff happening in the Obama administration that is totally disgusting? Can you hear me? I'm sure that Obama can, because his administration is spying on my ass.

Back
Top Bottom