• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IRS building not hit by plaine in Austin today!

EnigmaO01

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
As hot as the fire was, and with that significant damage, it had to be an inside job by the government right? ;)

:rofl:rofl:rofl

As hot as the fire was, and with that significant damage, it had to be an inside job by the government right? ;)

I swear I already heard someone on TV say that the plane couldn't carry enough gas to fuel such a conflagration. That made me think along the same lines as you.

:rofl

bhkad-

Despite our rocky past down in the basement, I find myself agreeing with just about every single post you make in here. Scary stuff. :lol:

I swear I already heard someone on TV say that the plane couldn't carry enough gas to fuel such a conflagration. That made me think along the same lines as you.

I heard the same. About an hour after the crash, one of the anchors was describing the scene and he said that there "MUST" have been some sort of extra incendiaries on board, because the fire was "much too big for such a small plane".

Keep in mind that the Piper PA-28 has a fuel capacity of only 48 gallons.

FORTY EIGHT. And it does this:

Small-planes-crashes-in-t-001.jpg

Forty eight US gallons plus office materials (burning for roughly an hour), made this support column sag:

219-657Plane_Crash_Texas.sff.embedded.prod_affiliate.71.jpg

Just as a comparison to put the WTC attacks in perspective, a Boeing 757 carries 11,489 gallons. That is 11,441 more gallons than the Piper PA-28.

Oh hold on sorry I forgot... all 11,489 gallons burned off instantly in the fireball, and then the fires promptly extinguished themselves.

That about right skateguy?

090906_wtc_911.jpg

NorthTowerFireGJS-WTC27cropped.jpg

Meh. Those fires are nothin.

:rofl

Believe it or not, but I heard someone say the same thing just this morning during a news segment just this morning. I was like, "Wow! Here we go again...the conspiracy kooks will start coming out the woodwork."

Honestly, I hadn't heard of this incident until this morning. At first, I was alittle confused because the media report I was watching kept flipping back and forth from the house the husband and pilot of the single-engine plane apparently set on fire and the IRS building he crashed his plane into. The fires in both structures were burning so bad I couldn't tell which was the house and which was the IRS building. Then when they confirmed that the IRS building was engulfed in flames I was shocked! I mean, if a single-engine prop plane could do all that damage, how can one not believe that two commercial jetliners brought down the WTC buildings in the same way but on a much large scale?

Last edited:
A white plane was seen circling overhead. ---Also there was a report of a full Moon, in the window of the plane, just prior to impact. The entire building should be demolished, and all scrap sent to Tibet by Saturday, as to not cause an eye sore. We already know exactly what happened, and why, so no further investigation will be needed.

Either that or it's those Super Jews again... the Mossad.

btw... the two US Voyager space probes that have left our solar system are currently not where they should be according to Newtonian physics.

I can only surmise that this must be another conspiracy by the US government.

Damn they have a looong reach. No respect for physics either ;)

Either that or it's those Super Jews again... the Mossad.

btw... the two US Voyager space probes that have left our solar system are currently not where they should be according to Newtonian physics.

I can only surmise that this must be another conspiracy by the US government.

Damn they have a looong reach. No respect for physics either ;)

the super jews conspired with the US government to crash the space probes into the building to hide evidence of planning to crash the space probes into the building, and made it look like a plane crash.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gItV-ENkxPY&feature=player_embedded#"]YouTube- Witness to plane crash[/ame]

Right at the end of the witness talking she points out that firefighters and a hazmat team were 'doing something' across the street.

That almost had me concerned until a firefighter witness told the newscaster that he was 'drinking coffee' when he saw the plane hit, and described what he saw..

Finally goes on to say that he was concerned that the structural integrity of the building could be gone... since according to NIST, this building should have been ready with a demolitions cleanup crew.

You know what ACTUALLY surprises me : That I regularly, on this site, get attacked for not 'thinking about the victims'... and then with no facts, you guys come here in the wake of a tragedy and just make light of the whole incident.

I don't have all the facts, but I've seen a few news pieces that were alluding that he was a 'right wing extremist', or a 'tea party protestor'. Which, in the other thread joking about conspiracies I pointed out the process that would be used in the media to 'politically take advantage of this crisis'.... it's like Rahm Emmanuel said : "You can't let a good crisis go to waste'

Last edited:
I mean, if a single-engine prop plane could do all that damage, how can one not believe that two commercial jetliners brought down the WTC buildings in the same way but on a much large scale?

It is beyond me how most of the truthers here have zero respect for how much force those planes were carrying.

Just last week, I was sitting at a stoplight with all my windows down, and an elderly woman spaced out and hit the gas instead of the brakes as she approached. She smashed into the car directly next to me. I stayed around to give a statement, and noticed that the officers estimated her speed at roughly 30mph.

Just the shear sound of it at impact was enough to make me jump and say "holy ****". This is a ~3,000lb vehicle traveling at 30mph. Kick it up to ~70mph and make it head on, and the vehicles become literally intertwined with each other. I saw an example of this at the junkyard last month.

Now take something that is over 80 times the weight, traveling at over 20 times the speed, and there is the rough ballpark for the WTC plane impacts.

It is madness to think that the buildings were not SEVERELY compromised by the impact, further weakened by fire, and then collapsed without any further assistance.

You know what ACTUALLY surprises me : That I regularly, on this site, get attacked for not 'thinking about the victims'... and then with no facts, you guys come here in the wake of a tragedy and just make light of the whole incident.

To be somewhat fair, when I made my teasing thread yesterday it was being reported that ALL building employees had been accounted for and that there were no fatalities other than the pilot. If the 911 attacks had resulted in no deaths other than the hijackers, I'm sure you'd get a free pass from all but the most anal of people.

I hear, Albanian Midgets, may have been at the root of this attack on Austin. Security at the neighborhood "Lubys" will be stepped up I hear.

the super jews conspired with the US government to crash the space probes into the building to hide evidence of planning to crash the space probes into the building, and made it look like a plane crash.

No one made light of the tragedy itself. What has been communicated is satire commentary on how some folks here leap at any and every opportunity to relegate explicable events to government conspiracy.

And if that isn't bad enough, these same folks accuse others of myopia and self-delusion when their conspiracy arguments are rebutted and debunked.

No one made light of the tragedy itself. What has been communicated is satire commentary on how some folks here leap at any and every opportunity to relegate explicable events to government conspiracy.

Right, but the proof of conspiracy is not in the 'explained' or the 'explicable' nearly as much as what goes unexplained or is inexplicable (short of some level of conspiracy / complicity).

And if that isn't bad enough, these same folks accuse others of myopia and self-delusion when their conspiracy arguments are rebutted and debunked.

I can't deny that this hasn't happened, but I think it's important to note that what gets called rebuttals are often little more then diatribes leading to why the PERSON makes the claim is invalid rather then rebutting the claim itself, same thing with the 'debunking', where it seems that some people would be willing to argue 'magic' or 'prophecy' rather then conceding that there was certain levels of 'foreknowledge' that can be proven.

To be somewhat fair, when I made my teasing thread yesterday it was being reported that ALL building employees had been accounted for and that there were no fatalities other than the pilot. If the 911 attacks had resulted in no deaths other than the hijackers, I'm sure you'd get a free pass from all but the most anal of people.

It's good to hear that there was no casualties in this incident... I had actually assumed that with the time the planes hit the office building that almost assuredly there would be casualties.

At least with this event the only layer of 'coincidence' is that firefighters and a hazmat team were taking their coffee break across the street when the plane hit... It's a coincidence, but it's still in the realm of 'luck'

It's good to hear that there was no casualties in this incident... I had actually assumed that with the time the planes hit the office building that almost assuredly there would be casualties.

At least with this event the only layer of 'coincidence' is that firefighters and a hazmat team were taking their coffee break across the street when the plane hit... It's a coincidence, but it's still in the realm of 'luck'

well i think it's two casualties now, plus the pilot

well i think it's two casualties now, plus the pilot

I did hear his wife and child escaped the fire.... and well, in situations like this the pilot doesn't count.

If there were 2 others, that is unfortunate, but still had the potential to be much worse.

People going "postal" seems to be the trend of the future. People often feel powerless, and overwhelmed by the machine---with our general "bail out mentality" it still surprises me when a person with a good stable track record, has a run of bad luck, instead of the gubment giving them some type of break, until they can get on their feet again, they just pile on more penalty and interest, like a feeding frenzy. It's almost like they don't want a guy to recover. Kicking a Person when they are down, is not the American way.

This incident may have been created to justify a coming "false flag bombing" on Federal building. Will this been used to justify another "OKC bombing"?

Feds used to created something to justify their action. One case was the 911 to justify Mid-east war.

There was another similar event in 2006, I alleged it was planed to justify a dirty bomb attack. (though the plot hadn't been carried out in full) when:

On 10/9, 2006, North Korea had a nuclear test.
On 10/11, Lidle's small plane crashed to a sky-rise in New York.
On 10/12, a warning of dirty bomb attack was posted in internet which claimed seven NFL football stadiums will be hit with radiological "dirty bombs". (That warning was reported one week later by media, the news on 10/21 said it was a hoax. )

442. Lidle's air crash in New York.(10/15/06)

The "passport" event made me think this is a designed case.

1. Timing. This is October, one month before mid-term election. Bush administration is losing the confidence of public. More people believe 9/11 was a government inside job. This administration will do something big to keep the control of the senate and the Congress.

2. Motive. To cover up a 9/11 flaw. Many people thought 9/11 leader Atta's passport was a plant. This case repeats the event to convince people that a passport survive from an impact and a huge fire is common. But do you bring your passport with you when you have a domestic travel? A drive license is enough for such a tour. Both Atta and Lidle took a domestic travel.
There might be a slim chance for the survival of the passport if Atta and Lidle put their passport on the pilot deck instead of put it in their pocket or in the travel bags. But have you ever seen people behave in such way?

3. A small plane is easier to handle then a big commercial air plane. Its speed is much slower than a commercial plane. To turn around a plane should be a basic operation for a pilot. How could a pilot with one year experience and a fly instructor not know it? A mistake impossible to take place.

4. Purpose of the plot. The accident resembles 9/11. In election time, to remind people of the terror attack happened 5 years ago. Bush is said doing nothing good but having only led in poll that he is tough against terrorist. (though the terror attack were activated by his own group in the name of terrorists)
The accident is a psychological operation to help GOP in coming election.

5. Another possible purpose is to justify a coming terror attack. There is reason for Bush group to organize another terror attack to keep grabbing the control of Capital Hill. So if such an attack happens, government will say, see, for a small plane, we can hardly do anything on it. Or, more likely, they shoot down the "perpetrator's plane" and declare a victory against terrorists. All words are from an unilateral side. Because in all these cases, so said "terrorists" were dead. (911 attack, Madrid bombing, London bombing) That's why the media prefer "suicide bombing " report. How easy is it? Just employ a poverty, tell him to deliver a bag to the target area. Plant a remote control bomb inside the bag. Then a "suicide bombing" is done. Or create a "terror cell" by its informant.

6. For a broad influence, a celebrity used to be chosen. So people will set their eyes on it. Unfortunately, Lidle was chosen in this case.
We can see same tactic was used in Michael Jackson case. Michael Jackson was arrested the same day when Bush visited London. It was used to distract public's attention from the humiliation of Bush. Bush met with a historical big protest of British people in London for his war crime that day.
We also can see it in recent Karr's case. Intelligence applied Jon Ramsey Benet
case on Kar to attract attention all over the country. Kar was freed on DNA evidence. The purpose of the case is to convince people that DNA is decisive in the case. For the propaganda, they borrowed famous Jon Ramsey Benet case.
7. The possible method in this accident.

We know drone is largely used in Afghan war and Iraq war. The news once reported Bin Laden was killed in a drone's missile attack. The remote control skill is now a popular technique.
911 attack was practiced in this way. So did in the Lidle's tragedy.
The only thing they had done was to install a remote control kit inside the Lidle's plane. Once the plane was in the air, what they did was to cut the manual control and let the remote control kit take over the pilot.

Whatever Lidle and the flight instructor try to do resulted nothing. They had to eye their plane flying to the building. They even couldn't escape by emergent kit because they lost control of the plane.

8. The biggest question here is: How could these Arabic flight school students so accurately pilot those modern, high speed, complex commercial planes to their targets (Remember that none was missing the target) while a pilot with one year experience along with a flight school instructor couldn't handle a small, easy handling plane?
Quote, "Stephen M. St. John
Precursors to Remote-Controlled Flights of 9/11?
Tue May 2, 2006 18:17

The 9/11 Commissioners ignored indications of remote control piloting of the jets of 9/11 brought forward by retired Army Colonel Donn de Grand Pre (among others), who had convened within days of 9/11 a meeting of military, commercial and civilian aviators and experts. Their conclusions, which De Grand Pre reported to the highest levels of the Pentagon, were that the jets of 9/11 could not possibly have been flown the way they were flown by Arab flight students and that the best explanation for these flights was that they were flown by remote control during the peak activities of multiple NORAD drills.
http:/ /disc.serv er.com/dis cussion.cg i?disc=149 495;articl e=100918;t itle=APFN;pagemark=40 <http ://disc.se rver.com/d iscussion. cgi?disc=1 49495;arti cle=100918 ;title=APF N;pagemark=40>

627. Bombing IRS building (2/28/2010)

Nine days ago, a software engineer flied a plane into an IRS building. Although it could be an individual case, it also could be a created case similar to 911. The 911 attack justified the Mid-East war. This event may be used to justify a coming attack on IRS office.

I say so based on the following:

1. In TV, we saw the damage the plane caused on building is vast and severe, almost the whole first floor was broken and having fire, though the casualty was comparatively light.

Quote,”
"Originally Posted by bhkad
I swear I already heard someone on TV say that the plane couldn't carry enough gas to fuel such a conflagration. That made me think along the same lines as you. "

I heard the same. About an hour after the crash, one of the anchors was describing the scene and he said that there "MUST" have been some sort of extra incendiaries on board, because the fire was "much too big for such a small plane".

Keep in mind that the Piper PA-28 has a fuel capacity of only 48 gallons.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...irs-building-not-hit-plaine-austin-today.html

2. Dispute with IRS is common. What's so big made Joseph Stack to sacrifice his life for it?

3. His finance seems OK. He at least could access to plane which real poverty couldn't afford for.

I alleged the Feds was behind it because:

1. It is a criminal style Feds used to commit. We saw similar case in 911 attack and in Lidle's case. (see "442. Lidle's air crash in New York.(10/15/06)")

911 attack was used to justify Mid-east war. Lidle's air plane crash was planed to justify a coming dirty bomb attack.
On 10/9/2006, North Korea had a nuclear test.
On 10/11, Lidle's small plane crashed to a sky-rise in New York.
On 10/12, a warning of dirty bomb attack was posted in internet which claimed seven NFL football stadiums will be hit with radiological "dirty bombs".

2. Motive: the Feds is eager to finish my case. Timing factors: the Patriot Act with provisions particularly on me expires today. The payments to China are due and now are extended for a month or so. (see the case of Taiwan's president in #625 ) The tax exemption for house purchasing will due in March that will affect the real estate market. Feds hold a lot of house property in my case.

3. Timing. 2/13 New Year's Eve dinner plot went soured. Another plot is planed in my wife's trip from 2/26 to 3/14. A crash on IRS building happened on 2/18 may justify the coming attack in IRS office.

The likely action is to arrange me in an interview in IRS office. To persecute people through IRS is also a tactic the Feds used to. Then a bombing will do the elimination job which is already justified by Stack's case.

I allege so because there was attempt to search my house through IRS. Re: #610 The latest case is trying to perform search in the name of IRS. To reach their goal, my wife deliberately filed wrong tax return. I had to abandon the joint tax return. One event they created was the Virginia Tech. massacre which was used to distract the framed case. It took place on April. 17, 2007 - the last day to file the tax return. The Feds expected me to file the tax return.

Along with this there will be an attack on the Internet which is certain to take place. My revelation is too true to exist. Other possible events are, terror attacks to justify war on Iran and big natural disaster - possibly earthquake which will happen in Bay area, California.

Back
Top Bottom