• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Irresistible

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
The movie. I watched it and highly recommend it. Jon Stewart wrote and produced. He basically sticks his middle finger out at both parties and politics in general. It is a must see.

The movie. I watched it and highly recommend it. Jon Stewart wrote and produced. He basically sticks his middle finger out at both parties and politics in general. It is a must see.

And yet, you are still voting Trump. :lamo

And yet, you are still voting Trump. :lamo
You say that like it's surprising. It's not.

Trump gave a middle finger to the MSM and the Democrats, but also the country club Republicans.

Some of these people just can't have a conversation about anything unless it is Trump, Trump, Trump. They are obsessed 24/7/366.

Yes, he is president during an election year. Imagine that. Idiotic Trump supporters were bringing up Obama 24/7 so I guess they were obsessed as well. Any more dumb comments from you?

Yes, he is president during an election year. Imagine that. Idiotic Trump supporters were bringing up Obama 24/7 so I guess they were obsessed as well. Any more dumb comments from you?

This thread had absolutely nothing to do with Trump. I was recommending a movie.

This thread had absolutely nothing to do with Trump. I was recommending a movie.

Oh well you don’t get to choose what’s posted so deal with it. Don’t like it, don’t post here. Either way I don’t give a flying **** what you want.

Jon Stewart is way over-rated and a publicity hog. *YAWN*

Back
Top Bottom