• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Iraqi war tantamount to swatting flies

Hey Teacher you're kinda tuff ain't ya boy. Trannna make out eyes speakin lockwashiously eh ? You watch yer self boy :lol:
Guess what... Fact 1) Iraq war is like trying to kill off the entire world population of flies by standing in one country & swatting them.
Fact 2) in Nam was a waste of time cos they didn't spread thru IndoC when you got kicked out.
All your talk & you still have not dissproved anything.
Don't waste your or mine anymore by churning out verbiage that doesn't dissprove those two facts.

Last edited:
robin said:
Hey Teacher you're kinda tuff ain't ya boy.

Tuff as they come. And got your boy hanging.
Trannna make out eyes speakin lockwashiously eh ? You watch yer self boy :lol:
Despite my better judgement, I kinda like you.

Guess what... Fact 1) Iraq war is like trying to kill off the entire world population of flies by standing in one country & swatting them.

I adrressed that on this thread as nauseum. Read. Like I predicted, you didn't dispute my points.
Fact 2) in Nam was a waste of time cos they didn't spread thru IndoC when you got kicked out.

Will save that one for when I'm in a foul mood and want to rip someone.
All your talk & you still have not dissproved anything.
Okay, I'll adopt your impeccable debating skills and answer thusly.
All your talk & you still have not proved anything. (In the voice of Marv Albert). teacher looked like he was down but he came back with the same play as robin. Tie game.

So you can negotiate with the entireworld population of flies just becuase you've swatted a few in one tiny country ?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
The war in Iraq is utterly futile in the war on terror. Just like the War in Nam achieved nothing in the war on communism. It was a war to justify a war.... total madness !
PS sorry to have upset you by referring to your pointless wars as bloody. Poor sensitive little thing you. Don't feel so sensitive about the utter horror the USA has meeted out on civilians for nothing though eh ?

Last edited:
robin said:
So you can negotiate with the entireworld population of flies just becuase you've swatted a few in one tiny country ?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
The war in Iraq is utterly futile in the war on terror. Just like the War in Nam achieved nothing in the war on communism. It was a war to justify a war.... total madness !
PS sorry to have upset you by referring to your pointless wars as bloody. Poor sensitive little thing you. Don't feel so sensitive about the utter horror the USA has meeted out on civilians for nothing though eh ?

Mom, robins picking on me.

Hmmmm. Yet another whose very first post is aimed at me, teacher, target of first posters. Creepy. But maybe it means I'm doing my job.

If your job is too make ambigious lists that are completely lacking in any detail whatsoever then job accomplished.

Okay, yet another whose argument lays much in semantics.

Explian.

Again with the semantics. Try this. If Al-Qaeda had not done 9/11 then terrorists in general would not have the eyes of the US focused so clearly on them. The status quo would still be in effect.

So al-Qaeda doesn't blow up Isreali children?Gotcha.

Your statement is obviously true and completely irrelevent to the point your trying to debate.

Iraq has a lot to do with 9/11 in so far as there is now a shining bastion of free democracy in the middle east which may give the oppressed in that region before unimagined hope.

So 9/11 is related to Iraq because there is two weak democracies in the ME and Arab world?

Second time your wrong and attempting to avoid admitting your lack of ME knowledge and mistakess by making circular arguments that have no relation to the point your supposed to be making.

A new era is upon us. Short answer. Yes. Especially if, like I said, they asked.

So you want the US to be the policeman of the earth,wasting unboundless amount's of your money attempting to end poverty.Fine although i think many in the US,including the Bush admin,would completely disagree with you.

Joke? Yes Sudan. A refuge for terrorists. Not in a military fashion I think. Just a little US pressure there might change some things. After all, they allready had a cemocratic government in place, just suspended by martial law. Yes, Sudan next.

I'm not going to bother to debate that.Utterly laughable.Sudan before Pakistan,Saudi Arabia,Egypt,Algeria,Tunisia,Iran,Syria etc? :rofl

Like I said, new era. I never agreed with the old status quo. There's a new cowboy in charge and he's doing things a little different.

Can you not debate the point in hand?I mean what are you talking about?As if Bush is going to change the UN status quo,a status quo that helps the US considerably.

Which now finally has a female in givernment. Baby steps for sure, yet, a step none the less.

Sorry Kuwait is still a repressive and extremely illiberal 'democracy'.One baby step forward and 50 backwards is of no use.Complete lack of detail in your posts again unsuprisingly.

Well, sinse you deem them totaly ungovernable, I change my stance,

Wow you really don't know anything do you?Detail?Any kind of debate whatsoever?Instead i get fallacies and complete lack f any kind of debate or detail.This is pathetic.

RUN AWAY. Little Monty Python for you. For more Monty Python view one of my recent Top Tens in the basement. Monty's phrases can work so well in multiple situations. And now for something compleatly different.

:shock:

Again, baby steps. Do you think that if we can't change it overnight then we shouldn't try?

You have had 4 years and the government lacks control of the country except the capital.Not good enough by any mens.Again your not debating with me,simply replying with fallacies.Its obvious your knowledge of Afghanistan and Iraq is well...non-existent.

When our guns leave it will be the guns of the ELECTED government.

If you leave now you will leave behind civil wars,chaos and terrorist training grounds.Democracy is worthless without liberty and peace.

Here class we see the problems of getting your news from one sourse that spills your version of the truth only.

Debate my points.Prove me wrong.

Again, didn't they have an election or something?

:shock: :rofl

US not UN sanctions. Yea, RUN AWAY.

Except that Saddam used these sanctions to destroy the US,his main enemy,in the eyes of his people.And it worked.

That firm hand being a dispicable despot.

Obviously.Nothing more to say?What a suprise.

That's just plain weak. They are trying to adopt a constution as we speak.

What worth is a constitution when most of the country is ungfovernable and the government simply weak?Stabilty before democracy.

The rest of your 'argument' is more simplistic slogans and fallacies.No detail in or knowledge of what you think you speak of.I wouldn't suggest replying;its obvious you have a clue of what you speak of.I strongly suggest you read...

Ghost Wars by Steve Coll.
Endgame by Scott Ritter.
The Future of Freedom by Fareed Zakaria.
The Chian of Command by Seymour Hersh.
Al-Qaeda by Steve Burke.
The 9/11 Commision Report.

Read them and maybe we can speak.And drop this stupid 'teacher' act,when you know you've just been humbled by a 17 year old Irish kid on American foreign policy you should realise you have a lot to learn.

Turenne said:
Look up semantics in the dictionary then apply it to my statement.

So al-Qaeda doesn't blow up Isreali children?Gotcha.
Never said they did. My point was if terrorists hadn't done 9/11 then we wouldn't so focused on terrorists. Terrorists should have stuck with blowing up Jewish children. Never said Al-Qaeda blew up children junior. Don't try to put word in my mouth. Your not that smart.

So 9/11 is related to Iraq because there is two weak democracies in the ME and Arab world?
Agian I'll keep it simple for you. Do you think a strong democracy happens over night? Why do you think Bush keeps saying "stay the course"?
Second time your wrong and attempting to avoid admitting your lack of ME knowledge and mistakess by making circular arguments that have no relation to the point your supposed to be making.
When I was 17 over 20 years ago I said someday terrorists would attack the US. But I was thinking nuke. Thank god they used planes foolishly drawing our attention to them before they got to that point. Now they never will.

So you want the US to be the policeman of the earth,wasting unboundless amount's of your money attempting to end poverty.
In case you haven't noticed we Americans have plenty of money. The state of California is the 5th largest econmy in the world. We have 49 others. Yes I want us to good around the globe. Kinda like you'd be speaking German now if it were not for the US. Why you so worried about were MY tax dollars go.That is for me to dictate and guess what. It's going right where I voted it to go.

Fine although i think many in the US,including the Bush admin, would completely disagree with you.
Oh many do. But we vote. And enough of us think that way that we won. That's how it works over here laddie.The Bush comment is just plain stupid.

I'm not going to bother to debate that.Utterly laughable.Sudan before Pakistan,Saudi Arabia,Egypt,Algeria,Tunisia,Iran,Syria etc? :rofl
If you want me to go through that list and break it down for you I could. But how about you try and figure it out.

Can you not debate the point in hand?I mean what are you talking about?As if Bush is going to change the UN status quo,a status quo that helps the US considerably.
Never said Bush was going to change the UN status quo. I said he is done with the UN status quo. Notice how much Bush care about what the UN or that matter, the world thinks. And how does the UN status quo help us?

Sorry Kuwait is still a repressive and extremely illiberal 'democracy'.One baby step forward and 50 backwards is of no use.Complete lack of detail in your posts again unsuprisingly.
Kuwait still is oppresive. Yet they took a step forward with a woman in government. Care to explain what the 50 backward steps are? Your not very good at this are you?

Wow you really don't know anything do you?Detail?Any kind of debate whatsoever?Instead i get fallacies and complete lack f any kind of debate or detail.This is pathetic.
You couldn't find your ass with both hands.

You have had 4 years and the government lacks control of the country except the capital.Not good enough by any mens
There is a guy on this site called GySgt. Go run that comment by him. He just got back. I think he differs with your opinion. Me, I have friends there I talk to. On the ground. Where do you get your information, a book?
.Again your not debating with me,simply replying with fallacies.Its obvious your knowledge of Afghanistan and Iraq is well...non-existent.
I'm not debating your way. Here, I'll try your way a little.
You obviously know nothing. You don't debate. You wrong about everything, all the time, always. You have no debating skills. You spew lies. Your points are laughable. You entire country disagrees with you. I know better what your country should do with it's money than you do. Your own leaders disagree with their own policies. I just pooped in my pants and my mommy is not here to change me. There. Now I debated your way. Feel better?

If you leave now you will leave behind civil wars,chaos and terrorist training grounds.Democracy is worthless without liberty and peace.
If! W. is gionna be around a while. Don't worry about things that don't concern you and what you have no say in anyway.

[
B]Debate my points.[/B]Prove me wrong.
Just did. Again.

Except that Saddam used these sanctions to destroy the US,his main enemy,in the eyes of his people.And it worked.
That's why they hand us flowers in the street. That's why children thank us.

Obviously.Nothing more to say?What a suprise.
What are you talking about?

What worth is a constitution when most of the country is ungfovernable and the government simply weak?Stabilty before democracy.
Again. This takes time. Possibly generations. Stabitlity before democracy? That's classic. How about no stability without democracy.
The rest of your 'argument' is more simplistic slogans and fallacies.No detail in or knowledge of what you think you speak of.I wouldn't suggest replying;its obvious you have a clue of what you speak of.I strongly suggest you read...

Ghost Wars by Steve Coll.
Endgame by Scott Ritter.
The Future of Freedom by Fareed Zakaria.
The Chian of Command by Seymour Hersh.
Al-Qaeda by Steve Burke.
The 9/11 Commision Report.

Read them and maybe we can speak.
No you need to read. I already know.
And drop this stupid 'teacher' act,when you know you've just been humbled by a 17 year old Irish kid on American foreign policy you should realise you have a lot to learn

All right punk. Let me school you on how adults talk smack.

Your gonna pontificate on America. You jerks still blow each other up over what color shirt you wear. Atlanta Georgia can buy and sell your little back water and your gonna talk to me about money. We had two terrorist attacks in this country, the first under the wus Clinton. After the second we decided
to change the world. You can't change what side of the street you walk on in your shantytown without starting a riot. I was living in Europe before you were born. Was tun sie kinder. Where have you been. I know stuff about the world so deep my government made me sign documents saying I would never disclose such under penalty of law. You don't know how to unhook a bra with one hand in the dark. I've thrown snowballs at East German guards over the Berlin wall. You've thrown snowballs at sheep. I would slap the s**t out of my kids if they ever talked to an adult the way you do. My kids would slap the s**t out of you just on GP. I've lived more world affairs and politics in my time than you will in your pathetic little Leprechaun buggering country for the rest of your life. Your a boy. I'm a man. Shut the f up and go to bed.

:rofl God your easy to unhinge..If you carefully read through your posts to me you might just notice your circular and irrelevent arguments and complete lack of detail.Debate my original post properly or just be quiet,your embarassing yourself.

teacher said:
All right punk. Let me school you on how adults talk smack.

Your gonna pontificate on America. You jerks still blow each other up over what color shirt you wear. Atlanta Georgia can buy and sell your little back water and your gonna talk to me about money. We had two terrorist attacks in this country, the first under the wus Clinton. After the second we decided
to change the world. You can't change what side of the street you walk on in your shantytown without starting a riot. I was living in Europe before you were born. Was tun sie kinder. Where have you been. I know stuff about the world so deep my government made me sign documents saying I would never disclose such under penalty of law. You don't know how to unhook a bra with one hand in the dark. I've thrown snowballs at East German guards over the Berlin wall. You've thrown snowballs at sheep. I would slap the s**t out of my kids if they ever talked to an adult the way you do. My kids would slap the s**t out of you just on GP. I've lived more world affairs and politics in my time than you will in your pathetic little Leprechaun buggering country for the rest of your life. Your a boy. I'm a man. Shut the f up and go to bed.
:rofl:applaud
Oh my. I'm new here, so I don't know much about you two, but Damn that was funny!

and Teach, up until Turenne here started on ya, I thought you were a woman. Don't worry. I haven't lost any respect for ya in finding you are a man ;) )

Turenne, you sound like a real pessimist. The only thing worse than a pessimist is a person that is pessimistic about things he knows nothing about and is unwilling to really understand.

Every perverted cleric, dictator, royal family, and oppressed citizen of the Middle East had something to do with 9/11 and every terrorist attack since 1949 against America. These attacks exist because we choose to stand between Muslim nations and the one Jewish nation in existence. These attacks have escalated over the years until 9/11 woke civillians up. It would appear that some are still asleep and not willing to look at the ugly truth of our enemy. As long as we stand behind Israel, they cannot do any thing about it and they don't like it. Their temper tantrums involve the murder of our people. Arresting up the few direct terrorists and leaving the sources to walk the streets is like applying a bandaid to a heart attack. Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Momar Khadafi, and other figure heads of Islamic leadership, is not the problem. The problem is Middle Eastern Islam itself. They have been digressing back to the days before their prophet Muhammed and have been resorting to human sacrifice in the name of Islam. They are becoming a cult. No Islamic people outside of the Middle East practice and glorify such behavior. One day, after more ritual beheadings in the name of their god, I believe more people will come to realize this.

To attack this problem, the citizens have to be less susceptible to force fed Cleric hate speach which is used to control them by their oppressors. This means they have to be afforded the opportunities to view media outside of the propagandous Al-Jazeera so that they can realize that America is not the reason for their oppression and their 1st Century type life styles. Sparking change by attacking into the heartland of Islamic perversion and oppression is exactly what Iraq offered us. We've already won. The voting polls were proof. They have tasted a better life; and they know with stability it will improve. If one doubts that they can do it, one only has to look at the example set by the Kurds in the North.

You are young and probably caught up in the student "fad" of voicing against the war, without knowing anything about it, but eating up everything negative a politician or news story has to offer you. The truth about these kind of students is that if there wasn't a war, they would be marching against anything else. I wonder where the voices of peace were while Saddam was oppressing his people? Why didn't their voices pierce the prisons of legalized rape victims? Where are these self-appointed "voices of conscious" against the PLO? Or do you, like Islamic Clerics, choose to only speak up when America or Israel retaliates?

The proof is in their history for all to see - if only we would remove our heads from the politically correct butthole of ignorance and open our eyes.

Turenne said:
:rofl God your easy to unhinge..If you carefully read through your posts to me you might just notice your circular and irrelevent arguments and complete lack of detail.Debate my original post properly or just be quiet,your embarassing yourself.

If I READ carefully through the posts I WROTE. THEN maybe I'll see what I WROTE. Can you say, grasping at straws? Whatsamatter? Gettin dizzy? Mouth dry? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It's okay lad. I'm the best. You'll NEVER hang with me in a smack down. But I like you Turenne. Learn from me. See all the x's? That is all first rate smack. vague says I'm getting out of hand so you have to come down to the basement to see what I laid down on you. Give me a visit. The thread "Top Ten lists and teacher abuse" under the forum "The basement and flame on". Come down the stairs but watch your head. Think you can hang?

^Smack down is copyrighted in the form that you used it. I am reporting this to the WWE.

ShamMol said:
^Smack down is copyrighted in the form that you used it. I am reporting this to the WWE.
I'm gonna go hide in the basement then. Been brewing some stuff down there since vauge took me to the woodshed. Been stockpileing supplies down there. Might be a while. Trying to tempt some girls down.

Last edited:
^I have noticed how many...how to put this pc...worthless posts you have made, lol.

Better return your back garden to the North American Indians

Gysgt
Why don't you take more balanced policy in M east ?
Answer.. Jews like Kissinger & other influential Jews in the states putting bias on your policies over the years. Jews that are so Jewish yet they don't want to go live in Jew land !
Just like the Irish or scottish ex pats that go on about how ****ing wonderful their repective countries are yet not good enough for them to live there !
In the end one needs to be pragmatic. It was wrong of the Jews to colonise Palestinian land. They still do so contrary to international law. It's absurd the price you have paid just for a bunch of Jewish zealots on a barron worthless piece of desert.
BTW I'm not a Jew hater, but I am sick & tired of the more zealous types arrogant enough to think it's their God given right to grab land back based on some load of old cobblers in the Bible & the fact that people with the same tribalistic label as them occupied it 40 generations ago !
If that's 'just' then you best let the American Indians have your back garden back cos they were in it a lot more recently than the Jews were in Palestine or the bit that is in dispute.
In my opinion people should cut out the tribalistic religious devisive crap & all live together in peace.
Oh & BTW the war in Iraq is as useless as swatting flies as a war on terror. No matter what you say or whatever verbiage people come up with here. That is what it is !

Last edited:
Oh...there it is. "cut out the tribalistic religious devisive crap & all live together in peace." How terribly profound of you to say such a thing. Maybe you can march into Iraq and bring the Shi'ites, Sunni's, Kurds, Arabs, and Palestinians together. Then after the Muslims stop killing each other and blaming America for their oppressions, maybe you can march them to Israel and make them shake hands and sing songs.

Join us in the real world. The "tribalistic religious crap" is exactly what fuels all of the hatred in the Middle East. Failure to identify what the enemy is, only allows for the weakening of any attempt to face it.

Israel has been pulling out it's people from "Palestinian Land" all last week.
The Jews have Israel, because the UN gave it back to them in 1949. That's all that needs to be said. The UN doesn't have the back bone to swat the Muslims away, but America does and has been ever since. The fact of the matter is, Euro greed and their ineptitude to understand these people by splitting the Middle East apart and drawing lines after WWII is what has caused all of this trouble that America is now faced with fixing.

You sound like a anti-semitic. This isn't about bigotry. This is about the perversion of Islam and the self appointed executioners of "God" that would skyjack an airplane with your family in it and crash it. I guess in your opinion, this "War on Terror" effort isn't worth their lives.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
Oh...there it is. "cut out the tribalistic religious devisive crap & all live together in peace." How terribly profound of you to say such a thing. Maybe you can march into Iraq and bring the Shi'ites, Sunni's, Kurds, Arabs, and Palestinians together. Then after the Muslims stop killing each other and blaming America for their oppressions, maybe you can march them to Israel and make them shake hands and sing songs.

Join us in the real world. The "tribalistic religious crap" is exactly what fuels all of the hatred in the Middle East.
Not to mention "Christian tribalistic religious crap" in Northern Ireland funded in part by your NORAID charity. If you so want to see the Arabs not fighting each other, why did Rumsfeld go to Iraq in 1984 to try sell him arms to kill the Iranians with ?

Your treatment of the Iraqis in Abu Ghrab will make our lives less secure.
You are fly swatting. You are not making the world more safe from terrorism.

As regards your pathetic excuse for invading Iraq on the grounds that they had some part in 911. OK go find that SOB Bin Laden wherever he is, but WTF are you doing in Iraq ? You argue for the war on some tenuous grounds that there is a connection between Saddam & 911.
I guess in that case by your logic, the Chileans should have bombed you then invaded you in their war on Fascist terror becuase you had more than a little to do with overthrowing their elected president then installing a fascist tyrant namely Piniochet. You did the same in Guatemala & many many more countries.
Also of course the Iranians should have bombed & invaded the USA on the grounds that your Pal Rumsfeld was there in 1984 I think it was, trying to sell Saddam Arms to kill them with.
Or do you believe it's one law that great upholder of freedom & democracy.. the USA & then one law for anyone else in the world that isn't a God amn Urmerican ?
What you have actually justified in your invasion of Iraq is the right of dozens of countries around the world to bomb then invade the USA, only on far more significant grounds that you have used to justify your doing that to Iraq.
It would be on the grounds that far more of their people died than in 911 as a result of your CIA dirty tricks abroad & they actually lost democracy.
But what would you know about your countries double standards ?

What do you know about the reality of 20th century history when all you do is swallow Fox news glib facts about the world & their propaganda.

Just in case you think I'm some leftie anti capitalist pinko.. I'm a business man & property owner of probably more properies than you will ever own.

Last edited:
Hey, don't blame me for Abu-Ghraib. That was Army National Guard Reserve's embarrassing display. Come to think of it, all of our embarrassment moments have come from them.

We sold Iraq weapons in the 1984, because Iran was the greater threat. I don't really care about them killing each other. What pisses me off is how they bleed that BS into our airplanes, U.S. ships, embassies, and civillian diplomats.

Iraq lost democracy? They never had democracy. Iraq also sustained 100's of thousand massacres at the hands of Saddam Hussein. I guess none of that matters, because we killed a minute amount upon our assault. Of course, the rest that has been killed has been at the hands of teir own Muslims as revenge and punishment for their voting turn out and defiance against militant Islam.

It's easy to point out the spot to the people that are doing all the clean up. (I read that from someone else's post). What has your country done for anybody? I could name infinite examples of how America has been there for every disaster on Earth.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
What has your country done for anybody?
and what country IS that?
I'm not defending one side or the other... but it certainly seems easy for some to sit back and judge others.

I also was amazed to see by Robin's post that GySgt is apparently responsible for the whole dadblamed thing! ;)

Yeah, I caught that too. I feel so powerful, yet amnesiac to what "I've" done.

Just in case you think I'm some leftie anti capitalist pinko.. I'm a business man & property owner of probably more properies than you will ever own. Therefore I'm not against the over all principle of American freedom but I do have an absolute sense of right or wrong & your foreign policies are so very often seriously wrong & un American !

I wasnt' talking about Iraq losing democracy. I know it didn't have that. I'm talking about the countries in the Americas Like Chile & Guatamala that lost democracy & had to live under fascist tyrants becuase of CIA interference in their afairs.
PS by 'you' you know I mean the USA.
As regards USA helping out with every disaster. You ionly came into WWII after Pearl Harbour & Hilter declaring war on you. Just about everywhere else from nam to the Americas you've actually made disasters.

Last edited:
(was that to me? I can't see how posts are connected in this thing... very confusing)

Anyhow- Hi Robin. So you are a man. I'm new here, so no one is guilty yet! ;)
Do try not to condescend however. You know nothing about me as I know nothing about you. :)

Which country did you say?

Some of our policies are very un-American. Many here would agree with that.
Reminds me of a line from one of my favorites movies, "You greedy Americans! You think you are so entitled!"

"Some of us feel realy badly about that!"

Hi Lilith no it was to GySgt. Is that a picture of you as your avatar ?

Back
Top Bottom