• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Iraq war!

Do you support the war in Iraq?

• Total voters
GySgt said:
Maybe you and your "sources" have all but forgot him, but the Marine Corps and the Army are still over there hunting.

As for the rest of your obvious frustrations....a hooker will give you a hug for 5 bucks.:2wave:

Yeah -- we were REAL good about 'smoking' him out weren't we? We can't even find the VICE PRESIDENT!

sissy-boy said:

Yeah -- we were REAL good about 'smoking' him out weren't we? We can't even find the VICE PRESIDENT!

I completely don't understand what you are trying to say.

Judas H. Christ said:
The fascist oppressive regime of Herr. Bush and his lackeys of evil should be ashamed that they are robbing the Iraqis of their oil and spreading death and pain among the noble and brave Iraqi people.
Comrades, Bush is a fascist dictator and MUST be overthrown! I call on the U.N to invade America and enact regime change in the United States of America! The Regime of Satan must fall and I would strongly suggest execution for all the thugs and lackeys of the Bush regime for crimes against the long suffering, noble Iraqi people.

Death to the Axis of Weasels!
Viva Revolution!
War crimes trial for Bush and his lackeys and thugs!!

That's ****in hilarious dude:2razz: But you are forgetting that the UN has no army. How can they enact regime change? through peace talks?

Judas H. Christ said:
The fascist oppressive regime of Herr. Bush and his lackeys of evil should be ashamed that they are robbing the Iraqis of their oil and spreading death and pain among the noble and brave Iraqi people.
Comrades, Bush is a fascist dictator and MUST be overthrown! I call on the U.N to invade America and enact regime change in the United States of America! The Regime of Satan must fall and I would strongly suggest execution for all the thugs and lackeys of the Bush regime for crimes against the long suffering, noble Iraqi people.

Viva Revolution!

BWAHAHAHAHA! That's good stuff. My side hurts. All fear the "UN" Army!

And by "long suffering" do you mean the thirty years under Saddam or the three years of American intervention? I'm just trying to understand.

Judas H. Christ said:

Viva Revolution!

Classic. Yea, we'll take you seriously. I got an idea, instead of the mighty UN army (they don't stand a chance against my monkey army anyway) taking W. out, let's start a revolution from within, we'll call it......... elections.

teacher said:
Classic. Yea, we'll take you seriously. I got an idea, instead of the mighty UN army (they don't stand a chance against my monkey army anyway) taking W. out, let's start a revolution from within, we'll call it......... elections.

Careful now, you don't want to degrade this discussion with common sense.

teacher said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

GySgt said:
I completely don't understand what you are trying to say.

After 9/11 Cheney was 'missing' for a while. I suspect he was so embarassed by the Bush baby's flagrant idiocy he was busy trading stocks and shuffling enough bonds in his underground bunker trying to hoard enough money to build another PLANET once he and his group of hoodlum elite war-whores blow THIS one up!

sissy-boy said:

After 9/11 Cheney was 'missing' for a while. I suspect he was so embarassed by the Bush baby's flagrant idiocy he was busy trading stocks and shuffling enough bonds in his underground bunker trying to hoard enough money to build another PLANET once he and his group of hoodlum elite war-whores blow THIS one up!

See, now this was pure hatred and anger. A simple "After 9/11 Cheney was 'missing' for a while" would have sufficed.

teacher said:

Yes, very funny, because the elections process has worked so well for us in the past two elections........namely the 2000 election.

teacher said:
How about you go through the steps were it failed? Eh?

Waiting.
Waiting because that phrase was a part of your initial question... dumb ass

Popular Vote for 2000 Election....

G.W. Bush Total: 50,456,002
Al Gore Total: 50,999,897

I think you can count.

Caine said:
Waiting because that phrase was a part of your initial question... dumb ass

Popular Vote for 2000 Election....

G.W. Bush Total: 50,456,002
Al Gore Total: 50,999,897

I think you can count.

So your impeccable argument is the popular vote?

Care to explain why the founding fathers set up the electoral college?

He called me dumb ass, must be new here. Gah. Urk. In the basement no less.

teacher said:
So your impeccable argument is the popular vote?

He called me dumb ass, must be new here. Gah. Urk. In the basement no less.

Well, you asked me to explain how the elections process failed.... THIS IS HOW IT FAILED, in my opinion.
The person who gets the most votes should win the office.
I guess even that can be a personal opinion, and many people would agree with me, including Republicans, if thier ignorant "god" fearing Republican President wasn't the one who benefited from it.

Caine said:
Well, you asked me to explain how the elections process failed.... THIS IS HOW IT FAILED, in my opinion.
I guess even that can be a personal opinion, and many people would agree with me, including Republicans, if thier ignorant "god" fearing Republican President wasn't the one who benefited from it.

So, for a moment, I was nice, gave you the opportunity to explain the electoral college, not only can you not detail the reason why it is, you ignored a basic premise of our elections and stuck with the "we had more votes so we should win" bit.

So you're retarded, or failed 9th grade American Government. Not my fault skippy.

You're looking really daft now.

Oh, please reply.

Dig that hole.

22? 23? Cute.

Keep it up.

Smack might just be on the way.

Wha? What's smack?

Might wanna ask around sport.

You ain't got it.

But then you're gnu.

Someone PM this one and tell him, for his own sake.

teacher said:
So, for a moment, I was nice, gave you the opportunity to explain the electoral college, not only can you not detail the reason why it is, you ignored a basic premise of our elections and stuck with the "we had more votes so we should win" bit.

So you're retarded, or failed 9th grade American Government. Not my fault skippy.

You're looking really daft now.

Oh, please reply.

Dig that hole.

22? 23? Cute.

Keep it up.

Smack might just be on the way.

Wha? What's smack?

Might wanna ask around sport.

You ain't got it.

But then you're gnu.

Someone PM this one and tell him, for his own sake.

Umm... okay, im not even going to continue discussing issues with someone who talks to and answers themselves......
You need mental help.

Caine said:
Umm... okay, im not even going to continue discussing issues with someone who talks to and answers themselves......
You need mental help.

So I ask myself:

Self,

Why don't he answer me?

To which I reply,

Post #508.

Oh, I replied to myself,

That makes sense,

Way to justify not answering the electoral college question, gimp.

If I could only find my pants, that's where my meds are.

Answer the friggin question!

Welcome to Debate Politics.

Caine said:
Hey teach!...

Looks like we found a new chewtoy!:2wave:

Hey Caine!...If you are ABLE(rimshot!)...

At the risk of using the Basement to show common sense, why don't you answer teacher's question?

There is a specific REASON why the Electoral College is used and not the Popular vote...Can you think of a legitimate answer without throwing in some partisan rhetoric?:confused:

cnredd said:
Hey Caine!...If you are ABLE(rimshot!)...

Damn near shot brew out my nose on that one.

I would think that you, oh he who is now on mighty and so high, would have it be preponderant upon you to facilitate the smooth and graceful transition of those newly come into the land of smack. But then, what the hell do I know?

And so I don't look more stupid than usual.

The electoral college was set up so the states with the greater populace would not hold sway over those with less populace. ie. in todays terms, so Cal doesn't have too great an influence over the wishes of, say, Montana. A little ragged and disjointed I'm sure but that about says it right, eh?

Wonder if bantheelectoralcollege can wrap his mind around that one eh?

I'm sure I left my beer in my pants around here somewhere........

Electoral college, haven't ranted on that one yet.......

Very esoteric and hard to visualize that one it is.........

Founding Fathers had their collective shi*t together on that one didn't they?

Is that wrong what I did to Caine?

sissy-boy said:

HahaHaHa:rofl, I know I'm going out on a limb here, but I take it you didn't vote for Bush?

Caine said:

Well, it's a good thing for us that your opinion amounts to about jack **** in relation to that of the F.F.'s. Oh, and you said the past two elections, what happened in the 2nd election, did not Bush win the popular and the electoral vote? And might I add that Clinton never got the majority vote like Bush did in the second election so were the 92 and 96 election B.S. too?

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Well, it's a good thing for us that your opinion amounts to about jack **** in relation to that of the F.F.'s. Oh, and you said the past two elections, what happened in the 2nd election, did not Bush win the popular and the electoral vote? And might I add that Clinton never got the majority vote like Bush did in the second election so were the 92 and 96 election B.S. too?

So your trying to say that Clinton never got the popular vote for either year?
I believe he did..

Caine said:
Yes, very funny, because the elections process has worked so well for us in the past two elections........namely the 2000 election.

Past two 'elections'??! HHAHAHA!!! :rofl

Is THAT what you guys are calling them now? I started calling them (s)elections when Bush stole the office by having friends in Florida. (namely his pedophile brother who can't take his hands off his own daughter.)

Trajan Octavian Titus said:

You're forgetting the terrorist acts that Bush plotted and pulled off in order to pull the election (hoax) and get to destroy the US for another 4 miserable years. But no big deal -- all we've seen this time is an economy on the verge of COLLAPSE, loss of the entire city of New Orleans, HUGE government (actually DOUBLING in size compared to Clinton), endemic corruption (and Delay may FINALLY have to pay for his sins, thank GOD!) and war for nearly his entire 2 terms in office. And that's just the small stuff.

sissy-boy said:

You're forgetting the terrorist acts that Bush plotted and pulled off in order to pull the election (hoax) and get to destroy the US for another 4 miserable years. But no big deal -- all we've seen this time is an economy on the verge of COLLAPSE, loss of the entire city of New Orleans, HUGE government (actually DOUBLING in size compared to Clinton), endemic corruption (and Delay may FINALLY have to pay for his sins, thank GOD!) and war for nearly his entire 2 terms in office. And that's just the small stuff.

Although I may agree with many of the comments you made, I disagree that the Loss of New Orleans is the President's fault. It was an act of nature, not to be blamed on the government. This is where I disagree.

Back
Top Bottom