• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Iraq military base used by U.S. hit by rockets year after similar attack brought U.S. and Iran close to war

If you're not concerned about human rights why are you commenting on human rights?
You're the one who said you were concerned with Human Rights, and Iran is a HUGE Human Rights violator. So really this isn't about Human Rights, you're just bitching about the West and its actions and willing to latch onto anything that they do in order to try to paint them as evil.

You're the one who said you were concerned with Human Rights, and Iran is a HUGE Human Rights violator. So really this isn't about Human Rights, you're just bitching about the West and its actions and willing to latch onto anything that they do in order to try to paint them as evil.

I call out human rights abuses.

Yes. Every country has human rights abuses.
Usually, yes. Some more than others. Such as Iran, which is a major violator of Human Rights, mostly because it's leadership is theocratic dickholes.

According to you we should have ignored WW2. We have to get involved because nobody else will. If we were to just sit on the sidelines we some day will all be speaking a foreign language saluting a foreign flag.
You did ignore WW2 until it came to you and made itself impossible to ignore any more.

Usually, yes. Some more than others. Such as Iran, which is a major violator of Human Rights, mostly because it's leadership is theocratic dickholes.
The US's leadership are theocratic dickholes.

The US's leadership are theocratic dickholes.
We're not a theocracy. The West long ago threw off the shackles of Religion much to the benefit of both Church and State.

We're not a theocracy. The West long ago threw off the shackles of Religion much to the benefit of both Church and State.
There's 0% religious influence on US militarism?

There's 0% religious influence on US militarism?
Mostly that's dominated by resource and profit. We're not crusading much anymore, but we are looking for oil and access to rare-earths. The US is dominated by the Corporate State, our wars are for profits for Friends of Government.

Mostly that's dominated by resource and profit. We're not crusading much anymore, but we are looking for oil and access to rare-earths. The US is dominated by the Corporate State, our wars are for profits for Friends of Government.
I agree, but there's also a religious aspect, especially for Republicans.

I agree, but there's also a religious aspect, especially for Republicans.
It's less that the Church itself is engrained into the Government though. The Pope, for instance, doesn't have dominion over our Politicians, even though Biden is Catholic. The old theocracies, the Religion dominates the Government itself. Made shit pretty unstable and violent. Separating Church and State was a major leap forward in stabilizing governments and relations.

Republicans often use religion for propaganda, the Churches themselves still aren't dominate, but belief can still be used for false narratives and propaganda campaigns. What we need to do is create a separation of Corporation and State, as it is the Corporate State which is creating many of our issues these days.

Jump to conclusions much? I won't dignify your question beyond saying if you have followed my posts over the years you would realize I care a great deal about American lives.
I'm not jumping to conclusions...I'm quoting your own words.

It's less that the Church itself is engrained into the Government though. The Pope, for instance, doesn't have dominion over our Politicians, even though Biden is Catholic. The old theocracies, the Religion dominates the Government itself. Made shit pretty unstable and violent. Separating Church and State was a major leap forward in stabilizing governments and relations.

Republicans often use religion for propaganda, the Churches themselves still aren't dominate, but belief can still be used for false narratives and propaganda campaigns. What we need to do is create a separation of Corporation and State, as it is the Corporate State which is creating many of our issues these days.
Mostly agree. The US was formed as a corporation, so it's completely natural for the US government to have some degree of corporatocracy.

Mostly agree. The US was formed as a corporation, so it's completely natural for the US government to have some degree of corporatocracy.
I think the rise of the Corporate State is a bit more modern, certainly the power it holds has cemented starting around Clinton. The Corporate State is a major component of Fascism. Which is rather disconcerting towards the future of the Republic.

out of context.

Out of context? Well, bring me up to speed on your context for saying this: " Iran is being the usual pain in the rear as it has been for years. "

Seems to me your context is that you are describing Iran's actions...killing Americans...as nothing more than "the usual pain in the rear". Tell me what you REALLY meant to say, eh?

Out of context? Well, bring me up to speed on your context for saying this: " Iran is being the usual pain in the rear as it has been for years. "

Seems to me your context is that you are describing Iran's actions...killing Americans...as nothing more than "the usual pain in the rear". Tell me what you REALLY meant to say, eh?
So the only issue you believe the US has with Iran is the killing of US citizens? Is that correct?

I think the rise of the Corporate State is a bit more modern, certainly the power it holds has cemented starting around Clinton. The Corporate State is a major component of Fascism. Which is rather disconcerting towards the future of the Republic.
Search "When was the US incorporated?" and tell us what comes up.

Apparently us blasting one of their big-name Generals wasn't enough.

If i were a high-ranking Iranian military officer, i'd be kinda nervous right now. I'd start watching for drones in the sky.

The Freedom Fighters are striking out at Corporate Fascist Forces.

I have got to admire and respect that, and I wish them GOOD LUCK!!!!! as they FIGHT for their FREEDOMS in Iraq!!!

ggggooooOOOOOOO FREEDOM FIGHTERS!!!! *swinging pom poms*
📣

Seems you want Biden to fail.
Iran is being the usual pain in the rear as it has been for years.

Wonder if you would have the same view if it was Trump who bombed the base in Syria?
Likely not. Biden is a paper tiger who made a stupid move to try to pressure Iran to make a deal.

This was Iran telling Biden FU, loser. Iran knows Biden has to agree to anything since he so stupidly promised he would make a deal with Iran before he had one. Therefore, Iran knows they have 100% control and Biden has 0% in any negotiations.

I can think of nothing Iran would like more than getting us into military action in Syria as much as possible as it will cement the relationship between Iran, Russia and Syria literally as military allies - all trying to kill Americans in/over Syria - while we spend hundreds of billions of dollars solely to make rich people much richer.

A semi-demented, 78 year old white segregationist who see our military combat personnel as "slow dull stupid bastards" and never anyone but lobbyists' and foreign government's employee as our Commander In Chief is truly tragic for our country and our military personnel. Iran will play him like a cheap piano.

So the only issue you believe the US has with Iran is the killing of US citizens? Is that correct?
Nope. I said nothing of the kind.

Do you even know what this thread is about? Do you even understand my words? I don't think so.

You are dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom