• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Iranian leader claims mohammed cartoons is a jewish plot.

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
http://www.guardian.co.uk/cartoonprotests/story/0,,1704174,00.html?gusrc=rss

Cartoons 'part of Zionist plot'

The furious international row over the publication of cartoons satirising the prophet Muhammad intensified today when Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, claimed it was an Israeli conspiracy motivated by anger over Hamas's win in the Palestinian elections.
Iran today also announced it was suspending all trade and economic ties with Denmark in protest of the caricatures. The move came after the EU had warned Iran that boycotting Danish goods would place further strain on already frosty relations

jamesrage said:

The furious international row over the publication of cartoons satirising the prophet Muhammad intensified today when Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, claimed it was an Israeli conspiracy motivated by anger over Hamas's win in the Palestinian elections.
Iran today also announced it was suspending all trade and economic ties with Denmark in protest of the caricatures. The move came after the EU had warned Iran that boycotting Danish goods would place further strain on already frosty relations
Somebody needs to convey to Khamenei that the cartoons were first printed in October...

A little premature for a two-week old Hamas government, don't ya think?...

jamesrage said:

It was muslim Imams from Denmark. That spread the pictures around the middle east. They even added worse ones that had never been printed.So if there is any conspiracy to incite trouble,its a muslim one.

Wotk said:
I am not sure that there is lot of Jews in Denmark.

Since when did Islamo-nazis ever need a real excuse to blame jews for something?

May as well fess up...

I did it. :cool:

Tashah said:
May as well fess up...

Wow, Tashah, you are such a renaissance woman. Is there anything you can't do? :lol:

mixedmedia said:
Wow, Tashah, you are such a renaissance woman. Is there anything you can't do? :lol:
Certainly... I can't eat pizza with anchovies on it. I just can't do that!

:2wave:

Donkey1499 said:
It just gives them another useless reason to wreak havoc.

It always amazes me that most of the anti-semitcs/anti-zionist always try to tell us that middle eastern countries just hate Israel's policies and not jews in general.I am supprised a nazi/anti-semitic/anti-zionist has not tried to justify the Iranian leader's assertions about jews being responsible the cartoon.

Tashah said:
May as well fess up...

You been putting something in their water too? Or, did the lead sealed vessels of the Jinn contaminate the water?

“And a man returned to the King, and asked him respecting this; and the King answered him, Know that this is one of the Jinn whom Suleyman the son of Da’ud, when he was incensed against them, imprisoned in these bottles, and he poured lead over them, and threw them into the sea.” (The Story of the City of Brass)
http://www.bartleby.com/16/701.html

Either way, it must be your fault!

Tashah said:
May as well fess up...

Come on Tasha, fess up. You know as well as I do that if an Israeli did this, there'd be muslims blowing each other up left and...wait...they are aren't they?
Cool. Good work. Next time, get them REALLY mad, so they wreak more havoc.

Back
Top Bottom