• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Iran will enrich uranium up to 60% if it wants to, Khamenei warns amid discontent over IAEA deal

Sure you do.

Thank you.

Thats supporting terrorism. There is no other way to interpret that.

I call it freedom fighting.

Sure they do. Iraq and afghanistan, Iran and Syria have/ had scud missiles

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-the-world-still-fears-the-scud-missile-21094

Relatively ineffective in comparison to America's many, many real WMD's

Well..your premise is blatantly wrong. Usually terrorism and "freedom fighters".. happen in the ABSENCE of war.

No, the US is involved in terrorism throughout the world because of small countries fighting for their freedom from US occupation.

What ongoing WAR was the us involved in that caused 9/11?

Choose any US war in the ME prior to 911. They weren't just jealous of your big screen t.v.'s.

Your attempt to rewrite history isn't even as serious as the 'atomic kids'.

Hokkaido A) wasn’t anywhere near as heavily defended as the Home Islands B) wasn’t connected to the Home Islands, so a Soviet invasion there wouldn’t have gotten them a step closer to mainland Japan and C) considering what a bloodbath their invasion of the Kuriles turned into

Claiming that it would have been a “walkover” is a bad joke.

Hokkaido A) wasn’t anywhere near as heavily defended as the Home Islands B) wasn’t connected to the Home Islands, so a Soviet invasion there wouldn’t have gotten them a step closer to mainland Japan and C) considering what a bloodbath their invasion of the Kuriles turned into

Claiming that it would have been a “walkover” is a bad joke.
You're not a credible authority on anything of interest to me. Go play!

You're not a credible authority on anything of interest to me. Go play!

In other words, you can’t defend your arguments and are cowardly fleeing yet again....just like your heroes in Beijing 😂

I can't accept your version of the story because I'm not sure if you really are an 'atomic kid'.
You can't huh? Look up "Project Hula", a secret program launched in April of 1945 that transferred 149 ships to the Soviets and trained over12,000 Soviet seamen to crew them.

You can't huh? Look up "Project Hula", a secret program launched in April of 1945 that transferred 149 ships to the Soviets and trained over12,000 Soviet seamen to crew them.
Shouldn't you be telling the tigerace that? You and him need to get your ducks lined up and then you can get back to me.........

Otherwise, my question was on whether you really are 'atomic'?

Shouldn't you be telling the tigerace that? You and him need to get your ducks lined up and then you can get back to me.........

The entire Soviet Pacific Fleet in 1945 composed

“two cruisers, one destroyer leader, ten destroyers, two torpedo boats, 19 patrol boats, 78 submarines, ten minelayers, 52 minesweepers, 49 "MO" anti-submarine boats (MO stands for Малый Охотник, or "little hunter"), 204 motor torpedo boats and 1459 war planes.”

As I said before.....not capable of enabling an invasion of mainland Japan.

The entire Soviet Pacific Fleet in 1945 composed

“two cruisers, one destroyer leader, ten destroyers, two torpedo boats, 19 patrol boats, 78 submarines, ten minelayers, 52 minesweepers, 49 "MO" anti-submarine boats (MO stands for Малый Охотник, or "little hunter"), 204 motor torpedo boats and 1459 war planes.”

As I said before.....not capable of enabling an invasion of mainland Japan.

You already said:
In other words, you can’t defend your arguments and are cowardly fleeing yet again....just like your heroes in Beijing 😂

If you can retract that statement then we may have something to debate between us. Otherwise, ask atomic kid!

That little piece of information just further underscores for you the Soviet's dire lack of amphibious operation capabilities. And what kind of a dumb question is that?

This thread contains severe ownage.

Um. Okay, yeah. That.

You keep on keeping on.
I'm sure you have an opinion too, but it's going to take some 'drawing' out.
You come across as the strong silent type so far.

I'm sure you have an opinion too, but it's going to take some 'drawing' out.
You come across as the strong silent type so far.

Oh, I have an opinion. It's just that I'm maxed out on points, and any accurate statement concerning my opinion would in fact get me the big 2 week sleep.

Oh, I have an opinion. It's just that I'm maxed out on points, and any accurate statement concerning my opinion would in fact get me the big 2 week sleep.
Interesting! I would have suspected by now that no opinion stated in a decent way could play against a member. That's me coming to accept that the moderators are playing fair-minded on their political persuasions.

It took quite a while to come to that conclusion because I've been doing this stuff off and on since 99 and have never seen it before in the true sense.

You must have something really controversial on your mind. P.m. me if you think I would be interested.

You already said:

If you can retract that statement then we may have something to debate between us. Otherwise, ask atomic kid!

Nobody cares that your feelings are hurt by the fact your cowardly retreat and inability to defend your positions was called out

]
Thank you.

UOTE]

Supporting terrorism isn'complementary:

I call it freedom fighting.
Yep... the Iranian back militias that have tortured and killed thousand of innocent civilians in syria.. call themselves freedom fighters.

Relatively ineffective in comparison to America's many, many real WMD's
And still capable of wiping out hundreds if not thousands of people.

No, the US is involved in terrorism throughout the world because of small countries fighting for their freedom from US occupation.
What country was the US occupying that caused the 911 bombings

Choose any US war in the ME prior to 911. They weren't just jealous of your big screen t.v.'s.

hmmm... the only war we had in the ME prior to 911 was with IRAQ.
So please explain how the US war with IRAQ to force IRaq out of Kuwait.. caused 9/11?[/QUOTE]

]

Supporting terrorism isn'complementary:

Yep... the Iranian back militias that have tortured and killed thousand of innocent civilians in syria.. call themselves freedom fighters.

And still capable of wiping out hundreds if not thousands of people.

What country was the US occupying that caused the 911 bombings

hmmm... the only war we had in the ME prior to 911 was with IRAQ.
So please explain how the US war with IRAQ to force IRaq out of Kuwait.. caused 9/11?

Even your polite 'please' won't get you an answer when the entire question is wrong in so many ways. The reason for the Gulf war is wrong and it's not the first US war in the ME.

You could try to rephrase your question so an appropriate answer could be found, or you could just take Osama's word for it. His word is really the only explanation that has stood the test of time and there's hardly a reason why he would have lied about it! It really was those Saudis!

Or do you think he lied?

And the Saudis financed 911 so.....
No, it can't be said that the Saudis financed 911. If they had then they would have been punished. If you don't understand then it's better to ask than to snipe away at the ether.

Even your polite 'please' won't get you an answer when the entire question is wrong in so many ways. The reason for the Gulf war is wrong and it's not the first US war in the ME.

You could try to rephrase your question so an appropriate answer could be found, or you could just take Osama's word for it. His word is really the only explanation that has stood the test of time and there's hardly a reason why he would have lied about it! It really was those Saudis!

Or do you think he lied?
How about you just answer the question. What country was the US occupying that caused the 9/11 bombings.?
What US WAR.. caused the 9/11 bombings. ?

No, it can't be said that the Saudis financed 911. If they had then they would have been punished. If you don't understand then it's better to ask than to snipe away at the ether.
Ummm why do you think they "would have been punished?"

You already said:

If anyone askes me I would say the same exact thing about you that Tigerace said about you. You're not nearly as smart as you think you are.

If anyone askes me I would say the same exact thing about you that Tigerace said about you. You're not nearly as smart as you think you are.
I'm never displeased when somebody questions how smart I am.
I feel no need to comment on how smart you are.

Back
Top Bottom