• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Iran to stone another Woman to death

Iranians believe that adultery is a wicked crime and that the perpetrators deserve death...live with it...you cant do anything about it anyway

And I believe that people who stone women to death for having sex outside of marriage are sub-human scum not fit for this world.

Your so argumentative. :lamo
Iran's a barbaric country who's entire existence goes against the dignity of man and the value of our rights as humans. We GET IT. It's over.

With a government that has a great deal of support by the Iranian people?

And I believe that people who stone women to death for having sex outside of marriage are sub-human scum not fit for this world.

But you are one person who lives in a country that has no influence over the people who you are complaining about..and dont forget there are many many Iranians that support the present regime

With a government that has a great deal of support by the Iranian people?

Propaganda. Propaganda. Propaganda. Its the fundamental political voice of any oppressive regime. It instils tolerance within the civil populace so as not to incite unrest and unhappiness about the aweful situation. The popularity of a regime like Iran depends on its power to deliver propaganda elements rather than actionable goals that may increase popularity.

I never suggested that you SHOULD not or COULD not be concerned.

Only that we should ignore it.

Why pick up on one incident and make such a fuss about it with remarks like this...........and people still think we can just have peaceful talks with Iranian leaders and come to terms with our disagreements.

Because stoning women to death for sex outside of marriage is so horrific that it shocks the conscious.

The States as well as all of the developed nations has been happy to deal with countries( and I'm pretty sure that you have bought products from those countries) that systematically treat their citizens with brutality.
Why pick on Iran?

Awe poor Iran are they getting picked on? :roll:

Ok tut, tut as much as you like about how wicked Iran is but just bear in mind that Iran is a paradise compared with Zimbabwe ,Congo and Somalia but of course they are not thumbing their noses at the West!

The U.S. and other countries has aided in training to defeat the Islamist terrorists in Somalia.

Russia recently sent agents to poison a dissident with a radio active isotope who died an awful and painful death.China is suspected of killing prisoners to harvest their organs and last but not least American forces kill many innocent civilians who die horrible and painful deaths.

The U.S. doesn't go out of its way to kill innocent civilians, the vast majority of civilians are killed by the Islamists (aided by Iran) either directly or because the Islamists violate the laws of war and put civilians in danger by using them as human shields, dressing as civilians, setting up operations in civilian sectors, etc etc et al. What is with you people and your love affair with Islamist radicals like the fascists running Iran?

Iranians believe that adultery is a wicked crime and that the perpetrators deserve death...live with it...you cant do anything about it anyway

Propaganda. Propaganda. Propaganda. Its the fundamental political voice of any oppressive regime. It instils tolerance within the civil populace so as not to incite unrest and unhappiness about the aweful situation. The popularity of a regime like Iran depends on its power to deliver propaganda elements rather than actionable goals that may increase popularity.

Its the fundamental political voice of ANY government...until we get an honest one and that aint going to happen

Your so argumentative. :lamo
Iran's a barbaric country who's entire existence goes against the dignity of man and the value of our rights as humans. We GET IT. It's over.

If "we" get it, why are "we" offering apologia? You aren't, but others are, so not everybody DOES get it.

In addition to being barbaric, according to the OP this isn't even in accord with their own practices, which require 4 or 5 witnesses to the adultery. They don't even keep to their own laws in these barbarous acts.

I am strongly pro-death-penalty, but not for adultery and not by stoning, and for-damn-sure not when there isn't even a single witness for the prosecution.

Its the fundamental political voice of ANY government...until we get an honest one and that aint going to happen

So far you've asserted in not so many words that stoning women to death for sex outside of marriage is no big deal, that the Iranian people support their government despite the mass protests and governmental crackdowns during the rigged elections, that U.S. actions are comparable to the topic of the OP, and now that governments with a free press are somehow comparable to the propaganda machine which is the Iranian regime.

Only that we should ignore it.

Because stoning women to death for sex outside of marriage is so horrific that it shocks the conscious.

Awe poor Iran are they getting picked on? :roll:

The U.S. and other countries has aided in training to defeat the Islamist terrorists in Somalia.

The U.S. doesn't go out of its way to kill innocent civilians, the vast majority of civilians are killed by the Islamists (aided by Iran) either directly or because the Islamists violate the laws of war and put civilians in danger by using them as human shields, dressing as civilians, setting up operations in civilian sectors, etc etc et al. What is with you people and your love affair with Islamist radicals like the fascists running Iran?

Just to address one point.. invading a sovereign Islamic country, dismatling its infastructure and killing thousands of civilians seems to have shocked many Iranians.

Another point..dont believe this crap about the only civilian casaulties are because of being used as human shields..the US troops are as trigger happy as hell.
and I dont have a love affair with Islamists just because I dont agree with you..sheesh

Last edited:
No they don't and even if they did it wouldn't justify murdering innocent people.

They are NOT innocent according to Islam..when are you going to get that into your head?

Right, ok. Because our media is controlled by some central government intelligence entity, like the American/European revolutionary guards or something. :roll:

Not even remotely comparable.

Just to address one point.. invading a sovereign Islamic country,

Iraq wasn't sovereign and it wasn't Islamic though Saddam did plot with Islamist terror organizations (including AQ affiliates) to attack the U.S. right up until the fall of Baghdad.

dismatling its infastructure

You mean spending billions upon billions of dollars repairing the infastructure which Saddam allowed to go into disrepair as punishment for the uprisings after the first Gulf War.

and killing thousands of civilians

And by killing thousands you mean providing security for millions against the people responsible for the death of thousands.

seems to have shocked many Iranians.

Ya I bet it shocks them as much as providing the rockets and the training to use the rockets which are then used to intentionally murder innocent civilians.

This is just disgusting and wrong. First of all, they are breaking their own laws by requiring 4 witnesses to the crime in order to enact a stoning punishment. Plus she confessed after being lashed 99 times. Could it have been torture that forced her to confess? It seems women are guilty until proven guilty in Iran, as there has been no benefit of the doubt shown to this woman in their barbaric legal process. They are breaking their own laws in order to put a woman to death who confessed under torture. This is all more a reason to destroy the Iranian regime, I would like to see Ahmadinejad lashed and then stoned along with the Ayatoiletbowl that runs the place.

So far you've asserted in not so many words that stoning women to death for sex outside of marriage is no big deal, that the Iranian people support their government despite the mass protests and governmental crackdowns during the rigged elections, that U.S. actions are comparable to the topic of the OP, and now that governments with a free press are somehow comparable to the propaganda machine which is the Iranian regime.

No you have asserted that I have asserted this because you failed to read what I have written..only that it does not agree with you so I must be wrong

Its even worse in Syria.
Two women need to testify to witnessing a crime committed against a man because one woman is half the "value" of a man.
How i love secularism. <3

This is just disgusting and wrong. First of all, they are breaking their own laws by requiring 4 witnesses to the crime in order to enact a stoning punishment. Plus she confessed after being lashed 99 times. Could it have been torture that forced her to confess? It seems women are guilty until proven guilty in Iran, as there has been no benefit of the doubt shown to this woman in their barbaric legal process. They are breaking their own laws in order to put a woman to death who confessed under torture. This is all more a reason to destroy the Iranian regime, I would like to see Ahmadinejad lashed and then stoned along with the Ayatoiletbowl that runs the place.

Where were you when Mugabe was starving his citizens to death and murdering them by the thousands?
Tut tutting at those nasty Persians no doubt

And there's the rub, in your warped mind these women aren't innocent.

You must be even more stupid that you appear ...NOT IN MY HEAD....ACCORDING TO ISLAM....maybe big letters will help

No you have asserted that I have asserted this because you failed to read what I have written..only that it does not agree with you so I must be wrong

You implied that this is no big deal by suggesting we should ignore it and not make a fuss even portraying Iran as the victim by us "picking on Iran."

You asserted and I quote that the Iranian regime: "has a great deal of support by the Iranian people."

You brought up civilian casualties in Iraq to draw a moral equivalency between the actions of the U.S. and stoning women to death for having sex outside of marriage.

And you asserted that the Iranian propaganda machine is equivalent to that of countries with a free press by stating that propaganda is the fundamental voice of "any" government.

Its even worse in Syria.
Two women need to testify to witnessing a crime committed against a man because one woman is half the "value" of a man.
How i love secularism. <3

Yes but Syria is not humiliating the West and so is not in the Western papers as much.
If Syria thumbs its nose at the US the US newspapers will find something to make the American public tut tut and the rest of us will follow

Back
Top Bottom