• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria

But then you aren't watching the realities if you think the US is killing off half the population of the World. Like I said before you cant change the truth when it comes to the Good and the Bad. None can dispute all the good that is done in behalf of others and when in Need.

believe me i am, that was metaphor to show American leaders crazy behavior. just count the number of war you were involved. do you have one-day without war?! and think about it hypothetically Russia have not Nukes. the countries USA loved to invade, Cuba, Venezuela, Syria and the list goes on and on... .

and one more thing, i am wondering the small issues became your society priorities while your foreign-policy is like that. instead of "stop war" movements, like the way it was in 60s and 70s, you are making a big deal of small issues like abortion, gay marriage, drag legalization and other none-important issues. is it true? why your society priorities changed?!

believe me i am, that was metaphor to show American leaders crazy behavior. just count the number of war you were involved. do you have one-day without war?! and think about it hypothetically Russia have not Nukes. the countries USA loved to invade, Cuba, Venezuela, Syria and the list goes on and on... .

and one more thing, i am wondering the small issues became your society priorities while your foreign-policy is like that. instead of "stop war" movements, like the way it was in 60s and 70s, you are making a big deal of small issues like abortion, gay marriage, drag legalization and other none-important issues. is it true? why your society priorities changed?!

Heya Ilia. :2wave: That is a good very good question, and yes I would have to say it is true. Although the Anti War movement for the 60s and 70s never really changed.

As to the Foreign Policy.....it has been more of a mess ever since we started the Nation building of other countries. As well as when we started listening to Sunni Arabs as if they were Allies. Which they are in name.....Only.

I have a question for you as well. What would Iran do if they found out that the Religion of Islam was a false Religion and that it had lied to the Entire World. What Would Iran then do?

Iran's already been supporting Assad.

The real question what does Assad do on the way out?

Err he is winning the war. The rebels have very few safe havens left.

Burn his country?

Not much left to burn.. so.

Start war with Israel to beg help from other Arab nations?

Considering that Israel has already attacked Syria several times and it has not caused a war... then I doubt it. He has to secure his power base first and that will require a lot of killing in Syria, but I suspect sadly he will do it.

Or worse attempt to attack US interests to get us to back off our support for those who oppose us.

What US interests? Bases in Turkey?

Heya Ilia. :2wave: That is a good very good question, and yes I would have to say it is true. Although the Anti War movement for the 60s and 70s never really changed.

As to the Foreign Policy.....it has been more of a mess ever since we started the Nation building of other countries. As well as when we started listening to Sunni Arabs as if they were Allies. Which they are in name.....Only.

they weren't Sunni Arabs the you started to listening to them as you Allies. they were and are Arab Dictators that are your Allies and has nothing to do Sunni Muslims, Shia Muslim or even Arabs. just crazy dictators.

I have a question for you as well. What would Iran do if they found out that the Religion of Islam was a false Religion and that it had lied to the Entire World. What Would Iran then do?

what's your mean by Iran? Iranian people or Iranian government.
anyway i share my opinion.
in fact it has been fourteenth century Islam is practicing all around the world by billions of people. there is nothing wrong with it. how do i know? because there is nothing wrong with Christianity also, there is nothing wrong with Judaism also. the principles of all religions are so much alike. focus on justice, equality, brotherhood and other prominences aspect of human-being are the stable principles of all religions. so why it should be wrong?! i hate the differentiation existed between people who believed in one god, whatever they call it, Allah, God or ... .

one more thing i guess can help you and other non-Muslim to correct their perceptions about Islam is the highest priorities of All governments in the world (i repeat, ALL government no exception) no matter what they are claiming, are government's interest (not nation interest but GOVERNMENT interest). and government interest almost has nothing to do with its ideology. so when you think about Iranian government, don't think about it as a complete Representative as Shia religion. do you think Saudi Arabia is a complete Representative of Sunni Islam Ideology governance?! for god sake it is not, the Sunni Islam didn't influence their governance at all, yes surely Islam has some influences but Islam has nothing to do with these governments.

about Iran, same situation, don't think about Iran as a Representative of Shia Islam, our governments looking for its interest also. i guess, same situation existed in united states, IS USA as Representative of democracy?! or US government interest goes far away from democracy to Support Syrian rebels who cat human head and eat their heart?! see? government interests is the only explain for a government behavior and has nothing to do with the religion or ideology it claim established based on.

judging about a religion, based on a government's behaviors, is the worst kind of judgment you can make.

(sorry for my poor English, i hope i could make my points clear)

Back
Top Bottom