• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Iran threatens UAE over Israel deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP seems to ignore the the fact that UAE is at war in Yemen and is attacking a pseudo-regime which is friendly to Iran. The UAE is no innocent, shrinking violet, being singled out unfairly by Iran for its forbidden assignation with the State of Israel. The UAE and its ally Saudi Arabia are waging a barbarous war of choice against Shi'a in Yemen and a bloody repression against their own Shi'a at home. Neither side are the good guys and Iran is not the only nation in the region either waving the scimitar or lopping off heads with it.

As always prejudice and myopia trigger misunderstanding of the Middle and Greater Middle East.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

No they don't actually. If they did most of your exchanges would be very very short lived. You have shirked away from an in depth analysis that would begin from the start of the exchange for that very reason. I can list a whole raft of misrepresentations / inventions/fudging from you posts here and elsewhere but it makes no difference. Your posts here have been little more than hypocritical rants interspersed with misrepresentations and inaccurate assessments.

Pout all you want but the truth remains you evaded the repeated requests by me to go through this exchange only to continie to spout that you have been " lied " about. The person who fears the spotlight is the one hiding stuff.

If you think people won't understand that you are wrong and glaringly so

You lied.
Why must you lie?

You lied.
Why must you lie?

I never lied because I never said you said what you claim I did and there lies your misrepresentation of that which forms only one aspect of a whole load of misrepresentations you have made throughout and is evidently why you have recoiled from engaging in any in depth analysis of who has said what.

The only thing you appear to excel at is outright projection.

I never lied because I never said you said what you claim I did and there lies your misrepresentation of that which forms only one aspect of a whole load of misrepresentations you have made throughout and is evidently why you have recoiled from engaging in any in depth analysis of who has said what.

The only thing you appear to excel at is outright projection.

Why do you continue to lie?

You add a lie on top of a lie.

Why do you continue to lie?

You add a lie on top of a lie.

For you to sustain the charge you would have to quote me saying what you claim with the actual quotation marks..............you won't because it never happened and it is your own misrepresentation of my words that is on display, yet again.

Over to you to show evidence lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, viewers should desist from holding their breath while this action is being processed :)

Half the population of Gaza are " kids " that live in the worlds biggest open prison and have lives that are significantly harder than the people on the Israeli side that you extend so much understanding to. Is there a reason for that disparity ?

Tug on my heart strings.

For you to sustain the charge you would have to quote me saying what you claim with the actual quotation marks..............you won't because it never happened and it is your own misrepresentation of my words that is on display, yet again.

Over to you to show evidence lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, viewers should desist from holding their breath while this action is being processed :)

Citation for the rule that I must provide the sentence, in quotation marks, even after I have quoted it numerous times?

You lied.

Blatantly. Clearly.

Why do you lie?

Citation for the rule that I must provide the sentence, in quotation marks, even after I have quoted it numerous times?

You lied.

Blatantly. Clearly.

Why do you lie?

" Citation for the rule I must provide the sentence in quotation marks " !!! ?? Really! lol When people claim people have actually quoted you it helps the case that there are quotation marks lol

Wow, the lengths you are prepared to go to try to dupe people here that your false claims have any kind of legitimacy, they don't.

You want me to show where you said something you never said and that I have never claimed you said and that's why the quotation marks are relevant , critical in fact to your claim that I have lied about you. They aren't there because it is in fact yourself that is misrepresenting events here.

This ties into why you refuse to have an in depth analysis of what has been said and what is claimed as being said, Thias is what I ghave been saying and you have been avoiding since you made your latest misrepresentation of my posts/words here

Clue................. people will never or seldom openly admit they are racists either so you can never quote them saying " I am a racist " you deduce it by the racism in ther commentary.

You continue to cry about assumed wrongdoings but continue to provide nothing in the way of evidential support for them. The latest one is more bizarre than the previous ones which shows how hopelessly lost your position is.

Your claims are hot air and that's why you avoid even the pretence of trying to support them opting to just repeat the baseless accustaions in a belied that repetition will somwehow morph into credibility...............it doesn't.

" Citation for the rule I must provide the sentence in quotation marks " !!! ?? Really! lol When people claim people have actually quoted you it helps the case that there are quotation marks lol

Wow, the lengths you are prepared to go to try to dupe people here that your false claims have any kind of legitimacy, they don't.

You want me to show where you said something you never said and that I have never claimed you said and that's why the quotation marks are relevant , critical in fact to your claim that I have lied about you. They aren't there because it is in fact yourself that is misrepresenting events here.

This ties into why you refuse to have an in depth analysis of what has been said and what is claimed as being said, Thias is what I ghave been saying and you have been avoiding since you made your latest misrepresentation of my posts/words here

Clue................. people will never or seldom openly admit they are racists either so you can never quote them saying " I am a racist " you deduce it by the racism in ther commentary.

You continue to cry about assumed wrongdoings but continue to provide nothing in the way of evidential support for them. The latest one is more bizarre than the previous ones which shows how hopelessly lost your position is.

Your claims are hot air and that's why you avoid even the pretence of trying to support them opting to just repeat the baseless accustaions in a belied that repetition will somwehow morph into credibility...............it doesn't.

So, there is no rule that I have to repeatedly put in quotation marks a lie that I have quoted time and again..... I didn't think so. Just another attempt to divert from your recent lies.

Why do you feel the need to lie?

You have done it time and again.

So, there is no rule that I have to repeatedly put in quotation marks a lie that I have quoted time and again..... I didn't think so. Just another attempt to divert from your recent lies.

Why do you feel the need to lie?

You have done it time and again.

There are no rules that you have to honest, I agree, so continue being dishonest here and attempting to project that dishonesty onto others.

There is a certain expectancy on boards like these that claims require some evidence to back them but again it's not mandatory.

You have provided no evidence for any of your claims and have just sought to repeat them regardless maybe hoping if you tell a lie often enough it might be believed.

Until you supply evidence you just continue to look desperate and irrational. I'm okay with that tbh

There are no rules that you have to honest, I agree, so continue being dishonest here and attempting to project that dishonesty onto others.

There is a certain expectancy on boards like these that claims require some evidence to back them but again it's not mandatory.

You have provided no evidence for any of your claims and have just sought to repeat them regardless maybe hoping if you tell a lie often enough it might be believed.

Until you supply evidence you just continue to look desperate and irrational. I'm okay with that tbh

You lied.

Feel free to retract your lie.

Your lie has already been quoted....

Therefore you compound your lie by claiming I have provided no evidence.

Oneworld2 - Lies then doubles down on lying.

Looks like Iran won the USA election via Biden/Harris who they openly were supporting. The election was a crushing defeat for Israel and the UAE. Jews in Israel may again need to find countries to flee to by the millions before it's too late for them to escape.

You lied.

Feel free to retract your lie.

Your lie has already been quoted....

Therefore you compound your lie by claiming I have provided no evidence.

Oneworld2 - Lies then doubles down on lying.

:rolleyes::)

Feel free to retract your lie....

It is telling you that you log in merely to avoid being honest.

Keep falling short of outright condemnation of the use of gas attacks on people ( my position ) and defending those that have played a part in their successful prosecution. The ongoing phoney accusations remain of only comedic value

Keep falling short of outright condemnation of the use of gas attacks on people ( my position ) and defending those that have played a part in their successful prosecution. The ongoing phoney accusations remain of only comedic value

If you can't retract your lie we are at an impasse.

No retraction = No further reason for me to continue the conversation.

If you can't retract your lie we are at an impasse.

I have nothing to retract and that is the true reason for the impasse HTH

You are still the one who has failed in any outright condemnation of the use of gas attacks and has the dubious distinction of trying to defend those that have played a crucial part in the successful proseution of some gas attacks purely because they were fellow nationals of yours.

Neither reflect well

I have nothing to retract and that is the true reason for the impasse HTH

You are still the one who has failed in any outright condemnation of the use of gas attacks and has the dubious distinction of trying to defend those that have played a crucial part in the successful proseution of some gas attacks purely because they were fellow nationals of yours.

Neither reflect well

I am under no obligation to clarify what is clear to anyone who understands English as a primary language.

I am under no obligation to clarify what is clear to anyone who understands English as a primary language.

Reads you are struggling , who knew?

Obviously you are because you want to steer clear of the raft of evidence that shows how it is yourself that has been the true master of misrepresentation here.

Nope. You made an accusation that you refuse to back up. He's already wasted way too much effort trying to get you to put up.

Nope. You made an accusation that you refuse to back up. He's already wasted way too much effort trying to get you to put up.

Citations would be useful. Evidence etc

The way I see it his outright refusal to condemn gas attacks on people from the get go, period, and his decision to try to defend those from the US that assisted in some of them being successful leaves him open to the charge of being okay with them in certain circumstances IE against military personnel. That was my accusation and I stand by it.

His ruse of " where did I say that ? " has been already answered by me saying he didn't actually say it as such but that people seldom if ever come clean in such candid ways and it is left to others to deduce from their words what motivations belie them. I know you understand this because my probing of your own is what has probably accounted for your appearance here. Correct ? Or was it a simple PM ? :)

Citations would be useful. Evidence etc

The way I see it his outright refusal to condemn gas attacks on people from the get go, period, and his decision to try to defend those from the US that assisted in some of them being successful leaves him open to the charge of being okay with them in certain circumstances IE against military personnel. That was my accusation and I stand by it.

His ruse of " where did I say that ? " has been already answered by me saying he didn't actually say it as such but that people seldom if ever come clean in such candid ways and it is left to others to deduce from their words what motivations belie them. I know you understand this because my probing of your own is what has probably accounted for your appearance here. Correct ? Or was it a simple PM ? :)

The fact that you would suggest he PM'd me shows how willing you are to simply throw shit at the wall to see how much sticks.

The fact that you would suggest he PM'd me shows how willing you are to simply throw shit at the wall to see how much sticks.

If that's true I'm in good company here

It's interesting that you never commented on the content of the rest of that post . Is the avoidance a result of the fact that I have asked you for evidence of your claim ?

Funny how you both seem so sure about your claims but are compelled not to provide any evidence for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom