• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Iran: Sooner or Later?

Shoud the US/Israel take out Iran's nuclear facilities before or after Iran nukes Isr

• Total voters

M14 Shooter

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Should the US/Israel to take out Iran's nuclear sites before or after Iran nukles Israel?

You are simply speculating Iran has plans for Israel and US, apart from a few hyped up digs at the Zionist bankers in charge of Israel what has Iran done to attrct such venom?

Oh yeah be predominately muslim inhabited.

You are a serious rascist, and thats not because of your views, because you apparentley have none.

What makes you think Iran is a threat to anyone, answer that and i'll answer your poll.

Mickyjaystoned said:
You are simply speculating Iran has plans for Israel and US, apart from a few hyped up digs at the Zionist bankers in charge of Israel what has Iran done to attrct such venom?

What makes you think Iran is a threat to anyone, answer that and i'll answer your poll.

Puhl-lease.
Have you been paying attention to the whackjob in Iran?

"Puhl-lease.
Have you been paying attention to the whackjob in Iran"

In between keeping my eye on the Whackjob Nazi neo-con who runs America, and the Freemason slime ball in 10 Downing street i have noticed that Iran are making a Nuclear reactor, i have heard Iran condemn Zionism and have heard Iran question the official events of the Holocaust.

With exception of making Nuclear reactors these are things which many residents regardless of ethnicity, or faiths have been doing for Decades in western countries, infact there was a Jewish man arrested last month for questioning the Holocaust, do you think we should bomb him??

Mickyjaystoned said:
In between keeping my eye on the Whackjob Nazi neo-con who runs America, and the Freemason slime ball in 10 Downing street...

Ah. You're delusionsal.
Never mind.

No if i was delusional i would say the following.

Arabs attacked america because they were jealous of the freedom.

George Bush is a compassionate warm hearted man.

Iran is a freedom loving state.

Britain has the most compassionate history attributed to any country.

This reply

Quote:You are Delusional

This is typical of the Bush Administartion mindstates.

You don't even give a **** if i am delusional, do you?

what kind of ignorant nehanderthal are you

FinnMacCool said:
Step #1. Find out if they really are making nuclear weapons
Step #2. Force them to disarm.
Your poll sucks btw.

And you're avoiding the question.
Stop arguing the given and answer it.

And you're avoiding the question.
Stop arguing the given and answer it.

Thats why your poll sucks. There is no answer that won't support your agenda. You make it sound so simple but it really isn't.

FinnMacCool said:
Thats why your poll sucks. There is no answer that won't support your agenda. You make it sound so simple but it really isn't.
Its only 'complicated' for those that want to avoid the issue.

The question (reasonably) assumes that:
1- Iran has (or will soon have) nukes.
2- Iran will use them on Israel.

If you're arguing against theese assumtions, you're arguing against the given -- in an attempt to avoid answering the question.

Now, why would you NOT want to answer the question?

In between keeping my eye on the Whackjob Nazi neo-con who runs America, and the Freemason slime ball in 10 Downing street i have noticed that Iran are making a Nuclear reactor, i have heard Iran condemn Zionism and have heard Iran question the official events of the Holocaust.

With exception of making Nuclear reactors these are things which many residents regardless of ethnicity, or faiths have been doing for Decades in western countries, infact there was a Jewish man arrested last month for questioning the Holocaust, do you think we should bomb him??[/QUOTE]

Comparing Bush and conservatives to Nazis?

You really have no grasp of history do you?

Its only 'complicated' for those that want to avoid the issue.

The question (reasonably) assumes that:
1- Iran has (or will soon have) nukes.
2- Iran will use them on Israel.

If you're arguing against theese assumtions, you're arguing against the given -- in an attempt to avoid answering the question.

Now, why would you NOT want to answer the question?

Thats cute but its not going to work. Every issue deserves a considerable amount of thought before action is taken. This is no exception. Iran will not launch nukes by this afternoon. You can take a minutes to
1) sit down
2) grab a cup of tea
3) look at the facts
4) decide your course of action.

And there are numerous actions you can take. You don't have only two options.

FinnMacCool said:
Thats cute but its not going to work. Every issue deserves a considerable amount of thought before action is taken. This is no exception. Iran will not launch nukes by this afternoon. You can take a minutes to
1) sit down
2) grab a cup of tea
3) look at the facts
4) decide your course of action.

You're still arguing the given.
The question assumes that all these things have been considered, and the three choices listed remain.

Now, why do you NOT want to answer the question?

You're still arguing the given.
The question assumes that all these things have been considered, and the three choices listed remain.

Now, why do you NOT want to answer the question?

Because I've already answered it on a seperate thread and it would be tremendously redundant to answer it agian on this thread. I only took issue with the limited number of choices you made and how you present the matter so simply. I'm done with this thread now, that is unless you take issue with this post.

FinnMacCool said:
Because I've already answered it on a seperate thread and it would be tremendously redundant to answer it agian on this thread. I only took issue with the limited number of choices you made and how you present the matter so simply. I'm done with this thread now, that is unless you take issue with this post.

So, you're just avoiding the issue.

You can argue all you want that there might be 'more choices', but the question (reasonably) assumes there aren't. You don't have to like the question for the question to be valid -- and if you arent willing to answer the question as asked, why bother posting?

Sometimes, you have to chose between options you don't like. When that happens, whining about the options wont gain you more otions to chose from.

So, you're just avoiding the issue.
No. I've already answered you on that. If you do not believe me, well theres nothing I can do for you.
You can argue all you want that there might be 'more choices', but the question (reasonably) assumes there aren't. You don't have to like the question for the question to be valid -- and if you arent willing to answer the question as asked, why bother posting?
Because I consider it a problem when the american people think they have only two options. I think thats a problem that needs to be corrected.

Sometimes, you have to chose between options you don't like. When that happens, whining about the options wont gain you more otions to chose from.

True, but that isn't the case here.

FinnMacCool said:
Because I consider it a problem when the american people think they have only two options. I think thats a problem that needs to be corrected.
There were three options.
And somtimes, there ARE only two options. The question assumes this, and its not an unreasoable assumption.

True, but that isn't the case here.
Yes. It is.
It doesnt matter how much you whine, the number of options arent going to change.

There were three options.
And somtimes, there ARE only two options. The question assumes this, and its not an unreasoable assumption.

The third option is out of the question.

Yes. It is.
It doesnt matter how much you whine, the number of options arent going to change.

Negotiation isn't an option?

Negotiation isn't an option?
The question assumes that negotiations have already failed, and that your only choices are to hit them before they hit Israel, or after, or do nothing.

The question assumes that negotiations have already failed, and that your only choices are to hit them before they hit Israel, or after, or do nothing.

If its clear that they had nuclear weapons I would advocate a combined attack on Iran to clear out nuclear weapons, with UN backing, if possible.

I have mixed feeling on the subject. But if I had only like a day to decide, then that would be my decision.

FinnMacCool said:
If its clear that they had nuclear weapons I would advocate a combined attack on Iran to clear out nuclear weapons, with UN backing, if possible.

I have mixed feeling on the subject. But if I had only like a day to decide, then that would be my decision.

Well now! That wasnt so hard.
Thanks for responding.

What is it with the inability of certain people here to create a fair, unbiased poll to see where people really stand on the issues? Jesus.

I *agree* with the answer that you obviously want everyone to choose, and still I have to shake my head at your idiotic partisanship. Is your opinion on this subject really so weak that you have to verify it through a biased poll? Well mine isn't.

I'd appreciate it if you weren't on the same side as me on this or any future debates. :lol:

SixStringHero said:
Why is supporting Israel a partisan issue?

Nothing about the Israel issue (or any other issue) is inherently partisan. I'm a libertarian-leaning Democrat and I'm very pro-Israel.

The point is that right-wingnuts like M14 seem to always tow the party line on everything, and are less interested in an open debate than about confirming their rightness by having most people agree with them through an obviously biased poll.

Back
Top Bottom