• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Iran Revolutionary Guard commander says 'revenge' coming for Soleimani strike from 'within' US

Hard to say how Biden would react. This might be just to find out. They knew what Trump would do.
Really?

Trump is a real tough guy is he?

Like he was with little Kim, you mean? Or like he sucked up to Putin?

The courageous stand he made against the Saudis?

You folks are so blind to facts, so gullible in cult propaganda.

Iran didn't deserve that money. The families of those killed because of their terrorist actions did.

LOL

Who deserves what monies? LOL

So stupid a thing to say.

It really doesn't matter if it was Iranian money. What kind of a dumbass SOB would give it to them? What precisely the eff do you think those lunatics did with that money?
Hint: It didn't feed the starving people in Africa.

Really?

Trump is a real tough guy is he?

Like he was with little Kim, you mean? Or like he sucked up to Putin?

The courageous stand he made against the Saudis?

You folks are so blind to facts, so gullible in cult propaganda.

It was a negotiating technique, man. You bought the BS they fed you.

It was a negotiating technique, man. You bought the BS they fed you.

Wow, just ****in wow.

Sell out your own intelligence services on the world stage, a negotiating tactic? And I "bought" it?

Do you have any idea how dumb this post sounds? That you believe such ridiculous nonsense? Utter stupidity...

I honest can't understand how people will allow themselves to post so dumb. Sincerely.

And teh fellatio he performed on little Kim, a tactic?

Wow, just ****in wow.

Sell out your own intelligence services on the world stage, a negotiating tactic? And I "bought" it?

Do you have any idea how dumb this post sounds? That you believe such ridiculous nonsense? Utter stupidity...

I honest can't understand how people will allow themselves to post so dumb. Sincerely.
You believed the Russia hoax, too, didn't you?

Iran didn't deserve that money. The families of those killed because of their terrorist actions did.

They deserve that money and far more, in reparations for what the terrorism of the United States did to them, all the murders committed, all the economic hardship.
And of course a formal apology to Iran and the world from the USA couldn't hurt anything either.

I stand with Iran on this issue.

They deserve that money and far more, in reparations for what the terrorism of the United States did to them, all the murders committed, all the economic hardship.
And of course a formal apology to Iran and the world from the USA couldn't hurt anything either.

I stand with Iran on this issue.

Cool. Like the Little Rocket Man, too?

You believed the Russia hoax, too, didn't you?

Unlike you, I go with facts and I take the time to learn the facts.

Your posts are ALWAYS superficial, propaganda based streams of cultural bias.

In other words, your posts NEVER offer insights. They are as I would have posted in my first year of high school. By my senior year I understood the distinction and important between fact and opinon, bias and objective analysis. (And I graduated a year early)

Unlike you, I go with facts and I take the time to learn the facts.

Your posts are ALWAYS superficial, propaganda based streams of cultural bias.

In other words, your posts NEVER offer insights. They are as I would have posted in my first year of high school. By my senior year I understood the distinction and important between fact and opinon, bias and objective analysis. (And I graduated a year early)

So you did believe the Russia hoax. I didn't.
My insight?
Haha. I was insightful enough to know most of the leftist dogma you fell for was BS.

So you did believe the Russia hoax. I didn't.
My insight?
Haha. I was insightful enough to know most of the leftist dogma you fell for was BS.

Thanks for yet another completely non substantive post.

I mean this sincerely, how can people accept this kind of lazy intellectual thought from themselves?

Back
Top Bottom