• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Iran nuclear scientist assassination timing raises questions over US involvement

I compare the actions of all sides by the same standards and that's what you don't like, obviously. It's not oranges to apples at all, markedly different thing all together. And, the beauty of it is I don't have to perform the sommersaults and climbdowns others are forced into, like you have been here.

I never claimed it was. I have asked the question, if Iranian ones are legitimate to Israeli assassins then it follows that Israeli ones are legitmate to Iranian assassins. You claim they are not, which shows that you apply different standards to exactly the same event because you only want to paint the Iranian assassins as terrorists.

Is Iran Israel and Israel Iran?

That's pathetic and moronic. You cheerlead an horrendous regime. You should be ashamed.

Your posts are rich with invective but short on value or honesty imo

Cheerleading has a very specific meaning and nothing, and I mean nothing, in my posts could be construed as " cheerleading" for Iran. I would ask you to provide some evidence to back the claim but you won't ( because there isn't any ) seeing as your posts here thus far,imo, are not intended to be taken seriously or to further discussion, so this will probably fall on stoney ground anyhow.

Is Iran Israel and Israel Iran?

Daft post imho

Applying the same standards to all parties is irrelevant to whether parties themselves are alike or not. So obvious really but apparently not to you

Your posts are rich with invective but short on value or honesty imo

Cheerleading has a very specific meaning and nothing, and I mean nothing, in my posts could be construed as " cheerleading" for Iran. I would ask you to provide some evidence to back the claim but you won't ( because there isn't any ) seeing as your posts here thus far,imo, are not intended to be taken seriously or to further discussion, so this will probably fall on stoney ground anyhow.

You pretend it's a legitimate government, military and otherwise state. Disgusting and pathetic.

A lot of typing. No answer.

Who was it and what was their intent?

The answer was given, you chose to ignore it in your reply.

You have conceded in your posts already that the attack was " most likely"( comitted )" by Israel ". Most people wouldn't need to have had teeth pulled to acknowledge this simple logical conclusion, so the reference I made to the definition of terrorism you supplied that outlined why the attack is a terrorist attack remains solid.

A recap of receding positions is in order imo

You have never made a post here that refutes how the definitions of terrorism are ticked with the circumstances surrounding this attack.

You have , ridiculously, inferred that if only a single person is killed in a terrorist attack the attack itself somehow , miraculously, ceases to be terrorism. Terrorism disqualified through numerical considerations.

And now we see you inferring that if the attacks are some time apart they are " the worst terrorism ever ", like as though it again , miraculously ceases to be terrorism worthy of the title. Terrorism disqualified on grounds of longevity

What else do your posts have in store in order to try to absolve Israeli sponsored terrorism? Are we going to see posts disqualifying Israeli terrorist actions when there is a full moon or when the wind is strong ?

Last edited:
You pretend it's a legitimate government, military and otherwise state. Disgusting and pathetic.

It's a nation state just like your own is a nation state and they are all entitled to be equal before the law. That your post appears to wish to disqualify nations ( and thus their citizens ) based on how they are governed or run their own affairs , IE how you think they should conduct themselves/their affairs shows an obvious authoritarian streak all of it's own. The irony of your comment certainly isn't lost on me.

The answer was given, you chose to ignore it in your reply.

You have conceded in your posts already that the attack was " most likely"( comitted )" by Israel ". Most people wouldn't need to have had teeth pulled to acknowledge this simple logical conclusion, so the reference I made to the definition of terrorism you supplied that outlined why the attack is a terrorist attack remains solid.

A recap of receding positions is in order imo

You have never made a post here that refutes how the definitions of terrorism are ticked with the circumstances surrounding this attack.

You have , ridiculously, inferred that if only a single person is killed in a terrorist attack the attack itself somehow , miraculously, ceases to be terrorism. Terrorism disqualified through numerical considerations.

And now we see you inferring that if the attacks are some time apart they are " the worst terrorism ever ", like as though it again , miraculously ceases to be terrorism worthy of the title. Terrorism disqualified on grounds of longevity

What else do your posts have in store in order to try to absolve Israeli sponsored terrorism? Are we going to see posts disqualifying Israeli terrorist actions when there is a full moon or when the wind is strong ?

State who has been proven to have committed the murder....

Then show that terror was their intent.

It's a nation state just like your own is a nation state and they are all entitled to be equal before the law. That your post appears to wish to disqualify nations ( and thus their citizens ) based on how they are governed or run their own affairs , IE how you think they should conduct themselves/their affairs shows an obvious authoritarian streak all of it's own. The irony of your comment certainly isn't lost on me.

I don't think you know what the word nation means. A nation is a group of people. A group of people can only be sovereign with representation. Iran has a regime. It is not a sovereign nation; its people do not determine its future. A regime controls Iran, not a nation. There is no need to respect the sovereignty of a regime. It's a crime against humanity to respect the sovereignty of a regime while ignoring the sovereignty of a nation held beneath tyranny.

Free the Persians. Death to the Iranian regime.

Terror wasn't the intent. The intent was to reduce Iran's knowledge base.

Doesn't change the fact that it was murder.

I ain't playing along with the inane drivel that make up your posts. That which was never reasoned in will never be reasoned out, you know the drill

I don't think you know what the word nation means. A nation is a group of people. A group of people can only be sovereign with representation. Iran has a regime. It is not a sovereign nation; its people do not determine its future. A regime controls Iran, not a nation. There is no need to respect the sovereignty of a regime. It's a crime against humanity to respect the sovereignty of a regime while ignoring the sovereignty of a nation held beneath tyranny.

Free the Persians. Death to the Iranian regime.

Oh please. You are run by the business party in an obvious plutocracy. That they allow you to troop out in a meaningless farce every four years doesn't mean that thoseose at the helm represent those that voted them in. You have more rights than Iran does for sure but watch how they will disappear if you or anyone else/group pose a serious challenge to gain authentic/meaningful representation IE the move from plutocracy to democracy. No need to repress the indoctrinated imo

The regime in Iran is authoritarian/repressive but they have a rap sheet that is actually dwarfed, and then some, by your own states global killing fields mentality but I don't see you disqualifying the USA from legitimacy , sovereignty, nationhood, equality under the law

Terror wasn't the intent. The intent was to reduce Iran's knowledge base.

Doesn't change the fact that it was murder.

You don't think that whoever is behind the numerous assassinations of Iranian nuclear scientists is aiming to intimidate/terrorize them and/or the state itself ?

Oh please. You are run by the business party in an obvious plutocracy. That they allow you to troop out in a meaningless farce every four years doesn't mean that thoseose at the helm represent those that voted them in. You have more rights than Iran does for sure but watch how they will disappear if you or anyone else/group pose a serious challenge to gain authentic/meaningful representation IE the move from plutocracy to democracy. No need to repress the indoctrinated imo

The regime in Iran is authoritarian/repressive but they have a rap sheet that is actually dwarfed, and then some, by your own states global killing fields mentality but I don't see you disqualifying the USA from legitimacy , sovereignty, nationhood, equality under the law

Cheerleading

Daft post imho

Applying the same standards to all parties is irrelevant to whether parties themselves are alike or not. So obvious really but apparently not to you

Why should the standards for an apple be the same as the ones for an orange?
Unless you claim the orange is an apple and the apple an orange.
Is Israel Iran and Iran Israel?

Why should the standards for an apple be the same as the ones for an orange?
Unless you claim the orange is an apple and the apple an orange.
Is Israel Iran and Iran Israel?

Fruit supremacism is as odious as any other forms of supremacism and would be just as dependent/reliant on the selective viewing standard supremacism is built on, imo

Fruit supremacism is as odious as any other forms of supremacism and would be just as dependent/reliant on the selective viewing standard supremacism is built on, imo

You believe mass grave totalitarian theocracy is equivalent to representation. You believe it should be protected with bs. You support the murder of gay people and subjugation of women. You deny human rights and slobber on such a regime.

You don't think that whoever is behind the numerous assassinations of Iranian nuclear scientists is aiming to intimidate/terrorize them and/or the state itself ?

No. I think this was intended as a blunt force reduction of their knowledge base.

Iranians have made it pretty clear that they don't scare. We stopped trying years ago.

You believe mass grave totalitarian theocracy is equivalent to representation. You believe it should be protected with bs. You support the murder of gay people and subjugation of women. You deny human rights and slobber on such a regime.

Not at all. I think the people of Iran shouldn't be allowed to be murdered with impunity by foreign assassins. I think they should be protected from such. To be murdered by someone is about as violating an act against a persons human rights there is and to add that the assassin should be allowed to get away with it only makes the whole thing even more outrageous .

That's moronic. I'm brilliant and gorgeous.

Your posts indicate that you don't understand that you actually live in a plutocracy, not a democracy. Thus the other claims found within them are to be considered in that context imo

No. I think this was intended as a blunt force reduction of their knowledge base.

Iranians have made it pretty clear that they don't scare. We stopped trying years ago.

No problem, we can agree to disagree then. I think it's more a case of them remaining defiant and hiding their fear but both are plausible imo

Back
Top Bottom