• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Iran nuclear scientist assassination timing raises questions over US involvement

Well at least you will be a little more familiar with how these things are covered when official enemies of the state are involved by reading that post.

How long was it before we knew, and how many people still don't know, that Qasem Soleimani was one his way to a meeting to discuss the easing of tensions in the ME when he was killed ?

The truth tends to lag behind and by the time it surfaces people have forgotten. Who would even think of Mr Murtaja today or care whether the allegation that he was " flying a drone ( leiberman ) or was a " Hamas commander " at the time he was murdered by Israeli snipers?

Why has the Iranian press done a 180 on the story?

An interesting interview which may have the additional benefit of getting this meandering thread back on topic.

Were the assassinations tactical successes but also strategic blunders?

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Well at least you will be a little more familiar with how these things are covered when official enemies of the state are involved by reading that post.

How long was it before we knew, and how many people still don't know, that Qasem Soleimani was one his way to a meeting to discuss the easing of tensions in the ME when he was killed ?

The truth tends to lag behind and by the time it surfaces people have forgotten. Who would even think of Mr Murtaja today or care whether the allegation that he was " flying a drone ( leiberman ) or was a " Hamas commander " at the time he was murdered by Israeli snipers?
Yea already got it, what don’t fit your agenda is western propaganda even Al Jazeera.

Your arguments in this discussion are very weak. You poorly tried to show Fakhrizadeh was an innocent scientist and whoever killed him committed terror attack, but you failed badly, Fakhrizadeh wasn’t innocent he was the main person in Iran military nuclear program and helped to build nuclear device so it can be put on ballistic missile, military scientist as Al Jazeera reported. In addition to its being reported he was senior in the military by multiple sources (BBC, NY times, Guardian, Al Jazeera, Times of Israel). That shows he wasn’t innocent bystander as you try to paint it. Your arguments don’t hold water :).

The "Twelvers" need a Nuke.

Are we denying them religious freedom.

Yea already got it, what don’t fit your agenda is western propaganda even Al Jazeera.

Your arguments in this discussion are very weak. You poorly tried to show Fakhrizadeh was an innocent scientist and whoever killed him committed terror attack, but you failed badly, Fakhrizadeh wasn’t innocent he was the main person in Iran military nuclear program and helped to build nuclear device so it can be put on ballistic missile, military scientist as Al Jazeera reported. In addition to its being reported he was senior in the military by multiple sources (BBC, NY times, Guardian, Al Jazeera, Times of Israel). That shows he wasn’t innocent bystander as you try to paint it. Your arguments don’t hold water :).
1. There are no nuclear devises in Iran, only Israel and Akrotiri in Cyprus!
2. Israel, with permission from there American traitors and Puppets murdered yet another with the usual cowardice and deceit!
3. Your fantasies of lies doesn't make your lies truth by default, it's lues, and cowdice.
4. Just remember 2000 young boys from Hezbollah took on the might of the IDF, 40,000 well trained American armed, American tanks American ships, American hospitals, American equipment, , American helicopters, American power plant, American aircraft, all paid by the American tax payer, Hezbollah children armed with little more than rifles who gave you short shift!
But one good thing came out if the lossless , American taxpayers, bought man size nappies for the IDF as so many pissed themselves. Fears a terrible thing, now, those young boys..... are now men, and they're sons, they too are waiting for you! And neither, are defenceless, your usual prey!

2. Israel, with permission from there American traitors and Puppets murdered yet another with the usual cowardice and deceit!
3. Your fantasies of lies doesn't make your lies truth by default, it's lues, and cowdice.
4. Just remember 2000 young boys from Hezbollah took on the might of the IDF, 40,000 well trained American armed, American tanks American ships, American hospitals, American equipment, , American helicopters, American power plant, American aircraft, all paid by the American tax payer, Hezbollah children armed with little more than rifles who gave you short shift!
But one good thing came out if the lossless , American taxpayers, bought man size nappies for the IDF as so many pissed themselves. Fears a terrible thing, now, those young boys..... are now men, and they're sons, they too are waiting for you! And neither, are defenceless, your usual prey!

1. There is weapon grade enrichment in Iran.
2. It is probably, but not proven, that Israel is involved. Have you evidence Israel obtained permission from the US? Of course not.
3. What "fantasies and lies"?
4. Irrelevant. And your litany of "American..." is inaccurate, as usual.

There were never 40,000 IDF in Lebanon. And according to which source you use the Israelis killed from 2 to 7 times more of the Hezbollah as were IDF members killed. The truth is Lebanon frequently pleaded for the United Nations Security Council to call for an immediate, unconditional ceasefire between Israel and Hezbollah. And as usual the brave Hezbollah targeted civilians intentionally throughout the war.

1. I didn't say they finished to build one.
2. No argument here.
3. Which lies?
4. Nonsense, but keep cheering for Hezbollah, it's a good look for you.

1. I didn't say they finished to build one.
2. No argument here.
3. Which lies?
4. Nonsense, but keep cheering for Hezbollah, it's a good look for you.
1. But YOU haven't signed the NPT so you are by far the greatest threat to humanity.
2. Thank you, cowardly and deceitful.
3. When your lips move.
4. Hope you have enough America paid tax payers diapers, your going to need them!

While I don't support any violence, I can understand, the frustration with the UN, America, UK and France for not standing up to the plate and stopping you lot from your creation of extermination and concentration camps in Palestine.

You have a nice day..... not many more to come where you can indiscriminately strangle little girls, sexually abuse little boys, or slaughter and butcher defenceless men women and children. Your card in marked, and history teaches us, your crimes won't go unpunished. But you will rue the day.

1. But YOU haven't signed the NPT so you are by far the greatest threat to humanity.
3. When your lips move.
4. Hope you have enough America paid tax payers diapers, your going to need them!

While I don't support any violence, I can understand, the frustration with the UN, America, UK and France for not standing up to the plate and stopping you lot from your creation of extermination and concentration camps in Palestine.

You have a nice day..... not many more to come where you can indiscriminately strangle little girls, sexually abuse little boys, or slaughter and butcher defenceless men women and children. Your card in marked, and history teaches us, your crimes won't go unpunished. But you will rue the day.

1. How so?
2. Name calling.
3. What lies?
4. For what?

Sounds like Saddam's boys at work.

3. When your lips move.

1. Of course I didn’t why would I? I usually don’t sign international treaties.
2. Again, you have no argument here, just slurs.
3. Again, which lies?
4. Don’t worry about me, I’m good.

All the rest is pure BS, where did you get it from? Elders of Zion?

1. Of course I didn’t why would I? I usually don’t sign international treaties.
2. Again, you have no argument here, just slurs.
3. Again, which lies?
4. Don’t worry about me, I’m good.

All the rest is pure BS, where did you get it from? Elders of Zion?
1. You cannot sign treaties because you live in and in Palestine on stolen lands.
2. But you do have illegal atomic weapons which because of the nature of your religion, and bigotry, should be removed by the international community.
3. Obvious.... previously explained, reread!
4. Aaaah a comedian, no I wasn't worried about you, reap that which you sow is my motto! Hezbollah can knock themselves out at the appropriate time of there choosing. Just hope America can afford and supply the necessary diapers, gun, ammunition, fodder..... you know, the usual! Good job trump was removed...... your lot did well!

Last edited:
1. You cannot sign treaties because you live in paleness on stolen lands.
2. But you do have illegal atomic weapons which because of the nature of your religion, and bigotry, should be removed by the international community.
3. Obvious.... previously explained reread!
4. Aaaah a comedian, no I wasn't worried about you, reap that which you sow is my motto! Hezbollah can knock themselves out at the appropriate time of there choosing. Just hope America can afford and supply the necessary diapers, gun, ammunition, fodder..... you know, the usual! Good job trump was removed...... your lot did well!
1. I paid my rent if I remember right.
2. I have a small apartment, I don’t have much room for atomic bombs.
3. You can’t point out the lies, I understand :)
4. Oh too bad, I felt we are building here something...

1. I paid my rent if I remember right.
2. I have a small apartment, I don’t have much room for atomic bombs.
3. You can’t point out the lies, I understand :)
4. Oh too bad, I felt we are building here something...
4. Not one hope in hell! Where your uptake of residence shall be made ready.

Have a nice day now, ya hear!

Iran exports terror through it's proxies all over the ME, it's not hard to imagine what they will do with nuclear bomb in their hands.
Why would they invite national suicide which is what your implication suggests; what would that achieve?

Are Israeli nuclear weapons scientists innocent bystanders?

Why would they invite national suicide which is what your implication suggests; what would that achieve?

The framing of the Iranian leadership/miltary to be suicidal maniacs has become common currency due to the hasbara campaign that is behind this preferred perspective. I know you understand this already, Snakestretcher, but obviously other people don't and the capacity to rationally assess the situation without this racist trope appears to be in short supply.

The framing of the Iranian leadership/miltary to be suicidal maniacs has become common currency due to the hasbara campaign that is behind this preferred perspective. I know you understand this already, Snakestretcher, but obviously other people don't and the capacity to rationally assess the situation without this racist trope appears to be in short supply.
Yes, the carefully orchestrated Hasbara campaign designed to paint Iran and Palestine in the worst possible light should be obvious to any thinking person. Sadly too many have been brainwashed into believing anything emerging from Israel or US government propaganda sources. Remember Mark Regev; that loathsome piece of propagandist shit?

Britain, Germany and France have called on Iran to stop producing uranium metal and return to the implementation of the nuclear deal.
In return, European countries probably promised to Iran to continue to express their concern about the draconian US sanctions.

The first batch of the Russian vaccine "Sputnik V" has arrived in Iran, writes Voice of America.
Thus, cynical regimes create the appearance of helping ordinary people. Barbarians! All true democracies know that only sanctions can alleviate the suffering of the people.

Back
Top Bottom