• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Iran Murders Gays

shuamort said:
Sure they can. Just as the terrorists called themselves Moslems and other Moslem leaders denounced their actions as saying they weren't. Islam has multi-factions that disagree with each other and don't all follow the same codes. Turkey is a predominantly Moslem country but they have laws that do not follow Shari'a dress codes. Does that mean that they are not Moslems?

No, They are Moslems

but there is different between the two cases here, Islam don't have

Islam doesn’t punish the people who dress against the shari’a, their punishment will be just in the heaven, because their action had a law effect in the society and on the person life.

People don’t own their body’s its from god! So he can punish the people who are trying damage it, If you don’t wear Hijab, maybe the people will look to you from sexual eyes but, you will not get ill because of that!

But if you are homosexual, you may get some sexual disease! And you may damage the society .. look for the people are doing that they always rape ! steal ! do drugs ! and more, some body should stop that!

Let me explain something for you, the human is a high energy, could go anywhere, for good or bad!

Islam made red lines for the human to control the energy to the good ones, to do that he have pay a lot, he have to bay his freedom because he will be a slave for god

The human have his mind and he have to chose,

Um, mate... heterosexuals can and do get sexual diseases, too. No to mention rape, steal and do drugs.

SMBS said:
No, They are Moslems

but there is different between the two cases here, Islam don't have

Islam doesn’t punish the people who dress against the shari’a, their punishment will be just in the heaven, because their action had a law effect in the society and on the person life.

People don’t own their body’s its from god! So he can punish the people who are trying damage it, If you don’t wear Hijab, maybe the people will look to you from sexual eyes but, you will not get ill because of that!
The problem is, there is no proof that there is a god. None. It's all in people's heads.

Physical abuse

Until a month ago women were stoned to death in Kabul's football stadium for adultery. There were beatings with wire cable for crimes such as wearing lipstick, showing ankles, or even laughing too loudly in public.

SMBS said:
But if you are homosexual, you may get some sexual disease! And you may damage the society .. look for the people are doing that they always rape ! steal ! do drugs ! and more, some body should stop that!
And if you are heterosexual, you may get some sexual disease. As a homosexual, I've never raped, stolen, or done drugs. Of course, if you can prove that I'm the one anomaly, I'd LOVE to see your facts.

SMBS said:
Let me explain something for you, the human is a high energy, could go anywhere, for good or bad!

Islam made red lines for the human to control the energy to the good ones, to do that he have pay a lot, he have to bay his freedom because he will be a slave for god

The human have his mind and he have to chose,
Sure, let the people chose, but if they chose something you don't agree with, they are killed? That's asinine.

vergiss said:
Um, mate... heterosexuals can and do get sexual diseases, too. No to mention rape, steal and do drugs.

Yea that’s true, I meant that the who are homosexuals had the ability to do crimes than the heterosexuals which I called them " normal people " who’s go with the nature

Its could be that this fact just in our society so you don’t agree with me, I really don’t know

The problem is, there is no proof that there is a god. None. It's all in people's heads.

There is proof, And you can know it easily, but the people rather to say there is no proof the escape from their responsibility to the god

Until a month ago women were stoned to death in Kabul's football stadium for adultery. There were beatings with wire cable for crimes such as wearing lipstick, showing ankles, or even laughing too loudly in public.

This women were married, she’s had a husband, her religion says that she can’t have sex with someone than him, Its simple if you want to be a Moslem you have to follow the rules of you can’t chose another religion !

I know you think that the Islam don’t give the female her right, I don’t blame you because there is many rights took from the women in many middle eastern society such as showing the face, driving the car in Saudia Arabia, In other poor places the father may kill her daughter if she went out the home or something, but you should know that the Islam against them, they are doing that because of their stupid old Arabian hobbit

And if you are heterosexual, you may get some sexual disease. As a homosexual, I've never raped, stolen, or done drugs. Of course, if you can prove that I'm the one anomaly, I'd LOVE to see your facts.

I answered that above

Sure, let the people chose, but if they chose something you don't agree with, they are killed? That's asinine.

Yea for sure its asinine!
There is some stupid of people who’s think themselves Moslem such as Al-Qaeada are doing that, they are killing people in the west because they are not Moslems and that certainly wrong, but when the person says that he is Moslem, he will suffer a lot if he doesn’t follow the rules

He will lose his hand if he steal something ! and much more, this rules are too hard to make the crime in the Islam area in low degree

SMBS said:
Yea that’s true, I meant that the who are homosexuals had the ability to do crimes than the heterosexuals which I called them " normal people " who’s go with the nature

Its could be that this fact just in our society so you don’t agree with me, I really don’t know
You're more than welcome to show cites that prove that fact instead of just claiming it is.

SMBS said:
There is proof, And you can know it easily, but the people rather to say there is no proof the escape from their responsibility to the god
There is no proof of a supernatural deity. Or a flying spaghetti monster. Or an invisible pink unicorn.

SMBS said:
This women were married, she’s had a husband, her religion says that she can’t have sex with someone than him, Its simple if you want to be a Moslem you have to follow the rules of you can’t chose another religion !
Sure one could, there are many Moslems who interpret the Qur'an differently.

SMBS said:
I know you think that the Islam don’t give the female her right, I don’t blame you because there is many rights took from the women in many middle eastern society such as showing the face, driving the car in Saudia Arabia, In other poor places the father may kill her daughter if she went out the home or something, but you should know that the Islam against them, they are doing that because of their stupid old Arabian hobbit
But they are sure citing Qur'an for their rationale and the religious courts are supporting this.

SMBS said:
I answered that above
And the responsibility is still on you to prove your claim.

SMBS said:
Yea for sure its asinine!
There is some stupid of people who’s think themselves Moslem such as Al-Qaeada are doing that, they are killing people in the west because they are not Moslems and that certainly wrong, but when the person says that he is Moslem, he will suffer a lot if he doesn’t follow the rules

He will lose his hand if he steal something ! and much more, this rules are too hard to make the crime in the Islam area in low degree
So let me get this straight (no pun intended), if these homosexuals who were killed in Iran, let's say that they were not Moslems, should they still have to follow the rules of Islam or not? Should they still be put to death if they were Christian or Atheist?

Re: Iran executes homosexual rapists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Imperium
An effective measure in curtailing the spread of AIDS.
Do you have a citation that backs this up? Some sort of a real world study?

Moon the homosexual agenda operative asked if Aryan had any citatiosn to back that up.

Yes, the CDC's Daily AIDS Summaries as well as their HIV Surveillance Reports as well as the health department HIV stats by risk group of every major city in the U.S.

Is that good enough for you the congenital promoter of The Homosexual Agenda?

You're more than welcome to show cites that prove that fact instead of just claiming it is.

I didn't enter the crime world yet to give you real stories support my idea, Sorry thats the fact I see maybe its true or not, everybody had his opinion and his mind

There is no proof of a supernatural deity. Or a flying spaghetti monster. Or an invisible pink unicorn.

I can show you the way of knowledgeing god

Sure one could, there are many Moslems who interpret the Qur'an differently.

Some of them not all of them, about the women death, they interpret the Qur'an vey well

But they are sure citing Qur'an for their rationale and the religious courts are supporting this.

Excuse me ! they and espicaly those in saudia arabia, know nothing

So let me get this straight (no pun intended), if these homosexuals who were killed in Iran, let's say that they were not Moslems, should they still have to follow the rules of Islam or not? Should they still be put to death if they were Christian or Atheist?

If those two were't moslems and they were doing that in a praivate place, They shouldn't kill them

Again, if they raped and brutalized a kid they got whatthey deserved.

No one believes the Rape business.Iran just wants to have an excuse for murdering teenagers.
Turkey is a secular Republic ! Its founders were sick of the religious corruption under the Ottoman Sultans.So when they created Turkey they made it a secular state.It is the only democratic state with a majority muslim population in the world .It is threatened by Muslim fundamentalists.

SMBS said:
I can show you the way of knowledgeing god

You seem to be shifting your claim. You originally said "There is proof [that
there is a god]". Having made that claim you should provide your proof. Note
that a proof is not the same thing as a statement of belief or opinion. It
requires verifiable facts.

Re: Iran executes homosexual rapists

JohhnyJ claimed;
No one believes the Rape business.Iran just wants to have an excuse for murdering teenagers.

Have any proof of that homosexual self serving claim?

Didn't think so.....OF COURSE homosexuals following The Homosexual Agenda will try to discredit the news that these homosexual perverts were rapists.

Back
Top Bottom