• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Iran Is Laughing at Trump and Placing Hope in Biden

And probably Iran's "hope" in President Biden WILL be realized!

I've been laughing at Trump for nearly 4 years, during those periods when I wasn't cursing. Good for the Iranians.

BTW, Trump doesn't like people who laugh at him.

It really says something about the level of derangement a person has when they find themselves cheering on Iran.

America "forced" Saddam to attack Iran?

OMFG....

Saddams Army and Airforce were a mix of Soviet, Chinese and French weaponry.

And the US provided no chemical agents to Iraq. They made their own in factories built by Germans.

Why lie?
I have found life better with Highlanders on ignore.

Honest

Honestly, are you so far up your own rectum you believe this nonsense?
America murdered the president of Iran in 1953.
America installed the Shah of Iran, and supported the genocide of there puppet the Shah for forty years.
America supported the Shah stoning women, torture and assassination of men women and children, while stealing there oil and gas.
America forced the American appointed Iraqi dictator Saddam to attack Iran, with Rumsfeld serving the sarin gas and mustard gas to Saddam to be used against the peaceful, peace loving Iranian nation.
For years, America supplied the arms for Saddam to use against Iranians. When eventually he Saddam refused American diktat, he was deposed in lying deceitful ways, from dodge dossiers, to capturing documents ment for the UN Security Council, to mass starvation with the oil for food sanctions. Which cost the lives of 4 million Iraqi deaths. The WMDs lies!
Honestly, you broke the agreement American administration signed, so your moral worth is less than nothing, your Nations integrity is worth nothing, no one to show honour means something to an American representative. Biden likes kids for gods sakes! I wouldn't trust him with my kids, how on earth do you expect Iranians to come down to your levels of expectations!
There was no president in Iran for the US to murder. Mossadegh (Prime Minister) was overthrown in that year and committed to house arrest for life, where he died in 1967.
However the rest of your post is almost 100% accurate. Everything that the West has issues with today regarding Iran, stems from 1953 when Iran had the sheer effrontery to decide to nationalise her own oil reserves. Enter the CIA and MI6. The rest is history.

Yes, the Iranian government was interfering in our election on behalf of Biden and are exorbitantly happy now. So is Xi Jinping, Vald Putin and the king of Saudi Arabia. More than they ever dreamed to hope for.
And of course you have the evidence of this alleged interference, right?

As U.S. President Donald Trump urged his followers to disrupt the counting of ballots, he provoked laughter from the leaders of countries to which the United States had long preached democracy. Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, tweeted, “What a spectacle! One says this is the most fraudulent election in US history. Who says that? The president who is currently in office. His rival says Trump intends to rig the election! This is how #USElections & US democracy are.”

Trump walked out of the U.S.-Iran nuclear deal in May 2018 and reimposed debilitating sanctions on the country. This “maximum pressure” policy punished the Iranian regime, but, as is often the case, it mostly hurt the Iranian people. The resulting absence of popular goodwill explains why Iranian Twitter so vociferously exploded with mockery at Trump’s post-election press conferences disputing the results; one Iranian said their own regime could never match the U.S. president’s success at undermining democracy on live television. Iranians were also quick to rejoice when Joe Biden was declared president-elect, expressing hope that he would restore normal economic relations.

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani indicated his government was ready for talks, although in a well-calculated manner that guarded Iranian pride. He said he hoped that the last three years of pressuring Iran without much avail taught the United States a lesson that will make “the next U.S. administration follow the law and return to all its commitments” under the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, signed when Biden was vice president. Seyed Mohammad Marandi, an Iranian American academic and political analyst, said in an interview that Iran expects the United States to fully comply with its obligations under the deal and “compensate for damages done due to U.S. violations of the deal.” Only then would Iran return to the table, Marandi added.
=================================================================
I've been laughing at Trump for nearly 4 years, during those periods when I wasn't cursing. Good for the Iranians.

BTW, Trump doesn't like people who laugh at him.

And every gay person hanging from a mobile crane.....right?

Back
Top Bottom