• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Iran Ayatollahs Issue Fatwas Against Koran-Burners

Ah, free speech

The key is that the foundation of, the US is Christian THEREFORE it has religious freedom.

Imagine *IF* the KEY foundation would have been Islamic?.....= ****ed up beyond all recognition

Tell me, what happened to Galileo, under the beautiful Christian system of free speech?

Your post suggests you have zero historical knowledge on this subject.

Tell me, what happened to Galileo, under the beautiful Christian system of free speech?

Your post suggests you have zero historical knowledge on this subject.

Yup. I was telling him the same thing. Remember when this site was more than opinionated biased rhetoric?

The other 90% of the Muslim world, peacefully living their life, that's who should be getting the coverage right now.

...maybe 1% of these people...

I wish you liberals would confer before presenting your arbitrary figures. Especially when no backup evidence is given.

Actually he was saying that although Muslim leaders do condemn violent Islam, they are not heard because the media portrays Islam in a negative light.

That's a laugh for a start. If Muslims didn't behave badly then there would be nothing to report. It's far too easy to cover things up just to present an image. If Islam was benign then it would be biased or libellous.

There's just so much the papers couldn't report if some had their way. And I'm surprised there's room for any other news:

The Amboy Times: The List of Things That Offend Muslims

Minister beaten after clashing with Muslims on his TV show | Mail Online

Islamic riots in Amsterdam « SIOE Stop Islamisation Of Europe

Weblog: Muslim Riots Move from Anti-Europe to Anti-Christian | Christianity Today | A Magazine of Evangelical Conviction

Muslim migrants riot in Greece over defacement of Koran - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

FRANCE: Muslim 'Youths' Riot in French town over Death in Custody - Atlas Shrugs - Not the only Paris riot by far.

Muslim ban on Red Devil shirt | The Sun |News

Liberals don't help either: Passport photo of girl, 5, banned 'in case it offends Muslims' | Mail Online

Google, Yahoo, YouTube offend Muslims, blocked in Pakistan - Jihad Watch

Piggy banks 'offend UK Muslims' - Breaking News - World - Breaking News

snopes.com: Holocaust Teaching Ban

Artist hits at Tate 'cowards' over ban | UK news | The Observer

Muslims offended by a French saucisson and wine party | CY.TALK News Blog

"Muslims Offended Yet Again" | Page 13 | MySpace Forums , etc.

Last edited:
You know this is beginning to piss me off. These two sons of bitches ought to have prices on their heads.

They can say what they want in their country I suppose. But it has little to no effect here. We still recognize the rights of the individual and won't arrest someone for burning a koran.

I wish you liberals would confer before presenting your arbitrary figures. Especially when no backup evidence is given.

What you're doing it the equivalent of posting some anti-white speeches by black radicals, along with videos that focus on negative black stereotypes and then saying, "See, they're all a bunch of animals that want to kill us." It would be like basing your opinion of the entire black race on some angry gansta-rap and video clips of urban riots.

You seem to be completely incapable of putting anything into some relevant context and you refuse to accept any real facts about how Muslims all over the world feel about Islamic radical groups.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

I can post too. Video after video of people of different faiths having an opened reasonable discussion about this, but I doubt they would do any good.

Your ignorance and bigotry are shameful.

WRONG the US is Christian because they were escaping Christian religious persecution - like the church of England. They were looking for the religious freedom OTHER Christians would not allow them. Very basic history ric27. Like second grade stuff.

Reading wikipedia, again :roll:

The FFs believed that the religious persecutions in the name of Christianity, were in fact NOT Christian-like.

You only need look less than 100 years before our independence, in 1692 during the Salem Witch Trials. Hardly the Puritain's shining moment of religious freedoms. Today, Wiccans and the like are allowed to practice whatever they want, BECAUSE by the time 1776 came around, the FFs realized that such persecutions were wrong.

By basing this country on religious freedoms, the FFs were promoting the very basic tennants of Christianity, which is preaching the Gospel, yet allowing people to do what they want religiously.

I can post too. Video after video of people of different faiths having an opened reasonable discussion about this, but I doubt they would do any good.

Unless you have chronic amnesia, you'll remember I posted, just a few entries back, a sentiment that these peaceful crusaders, acting despite the barbarity of their religion and in line with human nature, should be championed. They can help force down the extremists.

Well, that is, along as the narrative doesn't follow the route of moaning about 'racism' when dealing with critics of Islam, or minimalising/ignoring an aspect of Islam itself which breeds terrorism and extremism. That's why they still have this question today.

Next step - reform Islam in the West.

Your ignorance and bigotry are shameful.

Way to go with the dismissive insults, pooface. Very mature. When you argue through the points, you always seem to get to this level in the end with the Liberal-Left.

Come back when you have more than just the odd link and less name-calling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom