• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IQ test

As high as G.W. Bush - 70. :lol:

Now, I want to rule the world. :lol:

I've never understood these things.

Who the hell cares what number is next in the series "1,7,36,4,Q,○,¼,Θ..."

I got 140, This is the first IQ test I have taken. I did use a pencil and paper, is that cheating?

130 or three stars but I skipped a couple by selecting "I don't know" rather than attempting to figure them out.

I wish they showed the correct answer after I guessed!

I got 140, This is the first IQ test I have taken. I did use a pencil and paper, is that cheating?

Pretty much yes. It's called IQ test -> how much your mind can perform on its own. But it's a nice score all the same.

when we took IQ tests in school, they let us have scratch paper.

-10. They sent me a bill to cover the social costs of carrying me.

i got 170, but i admit guessing on two of the questions. several of the puzzles were really difficult.

I honestly wasn't familiar with the format of a couple of them. I think I probably could've scored higher with some more prep time.

And now the 1 million dollar question: Who is going to judge? Or as Plato once put it: Who is going to guard us from the guardians?

:)

I wish they showed the correct answer after I guessed!

What so you can go through again and get a perfect score? NO

Pretty much yes. It's called IQ test -> how much your mind can perform on its own. But it's a nice score all the same.

Thank for the clarity, I did math on paper on 4 things 3 of witch was to see if I was right or speed things along the forth one I just put I don't know. I though IQ test would test your ability to solve problem and see patterns not being able to do every thing in you head.

Last edited:
I got 17 / 20. I guess you get 10 points per correct answer and -10 for each incorrect answer. 3 of them I had to give up on.

Started off easy. Most of the puzzles were simple. The final one was a bit of a pain but I could do it. I have detailed notes on the 3 I skipped and will continue to try and solve them, but there was no pattern evident with any calculations I have made so far. They seemed to be crafted with multiple red-herrings, patterns that seemed to be there but then stopped working as you reached the other side.

Last edited:
when we took IQ tests in school, they let us have scratch paper.

That was my recollection as well.

None of the math ones I got correct required complicated mental math. The only ones I used Sticky Notes for were the 3 I still have yet to solve, oh and the which one is lying puzzle... I like to make notes for those to rule things out and not have to repeat steps.

130 or three stars but I skipped a couple by selecting "I don't know" rather than attempting to figure them out.

I did the same. I sure hate to wake up in the morning only to learn I should have someone else doing my checkbook! I'm surprised I did as well as I did! :mrgreen:

Greetings, ttwtt. :2wave:

I did the same. I sure hate to wake up in the morning only to learn I should have someone else doing my checkbook! I'm surprised I did as well as I did! :mrgreen:

Greetings, ttwtt. :2wave:
Me too. I had to select I don't know on a couple because I don't know. What's even worse, I don't care, which wasn't an option.

140. I got bored with the last 3.

Me too. I had to select I don't know on a couple because I don't know. What's even worse, I don't care, which wasn't an option.

Right! Who needs affirmation of something you already suspected about yourself! Mensa won't be contacting me any time soon, I guess. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom