• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IQ Studies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgil Jones

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I seems to be pretty consistent in politics that anyone who debates IQ studies is a white supremacist. I find that argument interesting since the results of that research show that certain Asians (China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea have significantly higher IQ's than white people.

I seems to be pretty consistent in politics that anyone who debates IQ studies is a white supremacist. I find that argument interesting since the results of that research show that certain Asians (China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea have significantly higher IQ's than white people.

Well I know some pretty stupid white people, so I'm not surprised.

Stupidity is color-blind...

"I seems", Really? Good Grief.......

seems to be pretty consistent in politics that anyone who debates IQ studies is a white supremacist.
Yes.....

Here we go... :popcorn2:

Well debate your points that explain why black countries around the world are consistent in failure

Perhaps Israel's ranking at #43 out of 100 is another reason why IQ must be tossed out? It dispels the 'exceptionalism' theory.

Surely someone can explain why certain East Asians have a higher IQ than whites.

Perhaps Israel's ranking at #43 out of 100 is another reason why IQ must be tossed out? It dispels the 'exceptionalism' theory.

Just because Ashkenazi jews have a monopoly on intelligence doesn't mean that an Israeli population mixed with arabs and blacks does not have an anchor on IQ

Just because Ashkenazi jews have a monopoly on intelligence doesn't mean that an Israeli population mixed with arabs and blacks does not have an anchor on IQ

Israel being 80% Ashkenazi, has the highest concentration per country of Ashkenazis. If they really held the highest IQs, Israel should beat every Asian country handedly.

Genetics most likely.

Environment probably had something to do with it as well, considering the Out of Africa Theory. It just makes sense. People fleeing Africa to colder climes had a very good reason to develop their minds to survive

Israel being 80% Ashkenazi, has the highest concentration per country of Ashkenazis. If they really held the highest IQs, Israel should beat every Asian country handedly.

Israel is the size of a leaf, but it rules over its entire neighborhood of Arabs. I find that pretty impressive

Well debate your points that explain why black countries around the world are consistent in failure

You first. It's your thread. Tell us why, in your own words please. It'll be much more entertaining that way.

Environment probably had something to do with it as well, considering the Out of Africa Theory. It just makes sense. People fleeing Africa to colder climes had a very good reason to develop their minds to survive

Sure that, or something like that, was the driver of the better genetics for brain function forming.

Surely someone can explain why certain East Asians have a higher IQ than whites.

How's this- their education systems focus pretty sharply on the same criteria that are measured by IQ tests.
Also, the difference is so slight as to be safely ignored. In other words, it don't mean nuthin'.

How's this- their education systems focus pretty sharply on the same criteria that are measured by IQ tests.
Also, the difference is so slight as to be safely ignored. In other words, it don't mean nuthin'.

Look around the world and tell me that everything cannot be explained by IQ tests

Israel is the size of a leaf, but it rules over its entire neighborhood of Arabs. I find that pretty impressive

The USA rules over the ME for Israel's benefit. Americans pay the toll, with our dividend being terrorist attacks & high numbers of refugees from that region of the world. I'll never understand why American conservatives falsely assume that this arrangement benefits them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom