• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

iPhone login is a PITA

The longer people have cell phones, the more confusing it is that they do not want landline phones.

It's just the issue of my hands more than anything else.
My fingers aren't Japanese size, that's all.
I watch my wife and daughter sit there and text all day long with their teensy little fingers flying around, and I just can't do it like they do.
My fingers routinely hit two keys at a time.
I also have issues trying to put on the seat belt in my Prius, because my hands have trouble fitting into the space where the buckle goes to hit the latch.

You don't get forced out and have to re-login every month? I've had that going on for several months now. That happens on all my devices.
I have an iPhone XR and zero problems.

I've meaning to ask if we have a new app or just login as usual through a browser?

I've meaning to ask if we have a new app or just login as usual through a browser?
There's the web app, which basically just installs a shortcut to your device to DP and runs the website through a dedicated in-app web browser (whichever is default on your device). Not really any different than running it through a browser. This is on Android, I can't test on iOS.

Edge browser:
Screenshot_20220111-145901_Edge.jpg

Web app:
Screenshot_20220111-145955_Edge.jpg

Back
Top Bottom