• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Investigation into Babbit shooting closed

Again there is no footage or evidence that showed Ashli Babbitt engaging in any violent activity. Her worst crime would be considered trespassing. And for that you justify shooting a person dead.

your feelings of BS and crying about this dont matter to facts LMAO

she breached the national capitol multiple times as part of a mob, nothing else is needed thats how the dummy got herself killed. I could shoot somebody doing what she did to my house the same way and it would be justified and this was the national capitol. Thats how the shooting is easily justified. Her dumb ass won the darwin award.

If you disagree provided one fact that shows otherwise . . one

you cant 🤷‍♂️ 🍿

Reposting your #65 post doesn't make it anymore compelling than when you posted it the first time.
TL;dr

Please address my post first, before expounding on your own opinion. Why didnt you? Why didnt you address my questions?

Please do and then I will address yours.

If she and the mob were black they would have been met with a wall of National Guard on the Capitol steps that would have opened fire before they got inside.

Is that what BLM was met with during the summer? How many called out the National Guard in the cities that burned? The stupid mayors told police to stand down while they burned and looted the cities.

1.) Is that what BLM was met with during the summer?
2.) How many called out the National Guard in the cities that burned?
3.) The stupid mayors told police to stand down while they burned and looted the cities.

1.) BLM stormed the capitol and breached during the summer? missed it, link, please
2.) cities burned in your country? wow thats crazy didn't see that here in America, whats cities burned in your country?
3.) again what country?

That isn't the way it worked. The group Babbit was with had encountered dozens of cops that DIDN'T use deadly force. The guy that shot wasn't cowering in his bedroom. he knew or should have known EXACTLY what he was going to be confronted with.

Those other cops weren't behind a locked and barricaded door with people they were sworn to protect. And why should he have known exactly what he was going to be confronted with? Many of the capitol insurrectionists were armed. How could he have known that Ashli wasn't? Or that someone following her wasn't? What should he have done? Shrugged his shoulders and said, "Oh well. I guess I'll just let this armed mob into the House chamber and wait for one of them to shoot first."?

This police officer's actions were heroic. He likely prevented a much worse bloodbath had the entire mob poured into the chamber where the representatives were sheltered in place. That doesn't make Ashli's death less tragic, but it makes it 100% her fault.

Well, you could do what police do in Democratic Party jurisdictions: NOTHING

Pepper spray her. Taser her. Do both to all of them.

They do nothing in public areas, just like the capitol police did outside of the capitol. When someone is actively breaking into your house, do you really think that shooting them is not warranted? Would you accuse a police officer of murder if a violent criminal kicked in his window and climbed into his house and he didn't try to use pepper spray or a taser first?

1.) BLM stormed the capitol and breached during the summer? missed it, link, please
2.) cities burned in your country? wow thats crazy didn't see that here in America, whats cities burned in your country?
3.) again what country?

I guess your TV was broken.
I guess since you don't live in one of the cities where the riots occurred you don't care.

1.)I guess your TV was broken.
2.) I guess since you don't live in one of the cities where the riots occurred you don't care.

1.) nope works fine ill ask you again, did BLM storm the capitol and breach it during the summer?
2.)wait .. riots? i didn't ask about any riots . .you seem to jump around a lot lol you said cities burned, what cities burned?

😁 🍿

The same losers complaining about this would be saying it is alright to shoot an unarmed black kid in the back for running away.

1.) nope works fine ill ask you again, did BLM storm the capitol and breach it during the summer?
2.)wait .. riots? i didn't ask about any riots . .you seem to jump around a lot lol you said cities burned, what cities burned?

😁 🍿

Nope, insurrectionists breached the Capitol during the Kavenough hearings.

Nope, insurrectionists breached the Capitol during the Kavenough hearings.

you must of quoted the wrong person because that answers zero questions and makes no sense to the topic LMAO

Last edited:
Guess Ill ask here too since its over 100 posts also

Has one single fact been provided yet that shows this was not a justified shooting . . .one fact . . anybody?
😁 🍿

Reposting your #65 post doesn't make it anymore compelling than when you posted it the first time.

She had a backpack with bottled water and some snacks along with her wallet and a few hygiene items made her a threat? Get real.

Anyone arrested for their actions on that day were not in possession of any firearm. All officers on duty were in possession of firearms. So it is time to stop pushing a false narrative.

Again there is no footage or evidence that showed Ashli Babbitt engaging in any violent activity. Her worst crime would be considered trespassing. And for that you justify shooting a person dead.

The officer that shot her was never investigated over the force used which was shooting a woman dead verses what she was guilty of doing. There were two uniformed Capitol police officers just a few feet away from her and they did not see her as any major threat or they would have responded. The OP points out that the investigation was a "civil rights" investigation only.

Also the Biden's DOJ, Capitol police, and the MSM have never revealed the name of the officer that fired the deadly shot that took Ashli Babbitts life. But others have and to this day they refuse to verify it. Tonight on the Ingraham angle she showed a video of the man shooting Babbitt. It was a black male and has been identified as Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd who is in charge of the House chambers. There is no hesitation to release the name of an officer that has been involved in a shooting. But for Michael Leroy Byrd got special treatment. Was it because he was black and he shot an unarmed white female? And would the optics be really bad when Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats were busy painting every person at the rally that day as a member of some white supremist group?

Right now to me what this is looking like if black officer shoots a white person that is questionable gets protections in the investigation and in refusing to release his name. If a white police officer shoots a black person it immediately becomes racism. Just look at the way Potter a white woman is being treated in an incident where discharging her weapon was not valid verses the black officer at the Capitol discharged his weapon was not valid. If he thought she was a threat he could have told her to drop the backpack at gunpoint and put her hands up on the wall in the hallway and patted her down and checked her backpack for anything he so called feared. This is bullshit.

Ashli Babbitt was not legally executed by the state for the crime of trespassing any more than any other unarmed criminal who breaks into a home and is shot by the occupant is. Breaking and entering is not a capital offense. But shooting someone who is breaking and entering in self-defense and defense of your home is justified. The capitol police officer was sworn to protect elected officials taking shelter behind a locked and barricaded door. Ashli Babbitt was a member of a violent mob that was breaking through that barricade.

Insurrectionist beware.

Ashli Babbitt was not legally executed by the state for the crime of trespassing any more than any other unarmed criminal who breaks into a home and is shot by the occupant is. Breaking and entering is not a capital offense. But shooting someone who is breaking and entering in self-defense and defense of your home is justified. The capitol police officer was sworn to protect elected officials taking shelter behind a locked and barricaded door. Ashli Babbitt was a member of a violent mob that was breaking through that barricade.

Insurrectionist beware.
What do you think the narrative would have been if Babbitt were black? The cop's name would be published, he may have been charged and the left would call him a racist.

What do you think the narrative would have been if Babbitt were black? The cop's name would be published, he may have been charged and the left would call him a racist.

this again??
ooooooh fantasy . . i can play too . . how many retard terroists like Ashil would have gotten their dumbasses shot if the majority of the nutters that stormed the capitol were black . . .bodys would have been everywhere!!!!!

let me guess . . my fantasy magically doesn't count just yours right? LMAO

this again??
ooooooh fantasy . . i can play too . . how many retard terroists like Ashil would have gotten their dumbasses shot if the majority of the nutters that stormed the capitol were black . . .bodys would have been everywhere!!!!!

let me guess . . my fantasy magically doesn't count just yours right? LMAO

Right,

How many BLM looters and arsonist were shot by police during the summer of love 2020?

How many police were injured or killed? How much destruction?

https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/riots-following-george-floyds-death-could-cost-up-to-2b/

1.) Right,
2.) How many BLM looters and arsonist were shot by police during the summer of love 2020?
3.) How many police were injured or kille
4.)How much destruction?

1.) BOOM!!!! i called it perfectly here comes the magical excuses LMAO so much dishonesty and hypocrisy . . wow what an instant fail!

oooh looky more fantasy and things that are irrelevant . . this will be fun!

2.) the summer of love was in 1967
were any "BLM" people shot? why does it matter?
were there any BLM looters or arsonists? why does it matter?

how many BLM members decided to storm the nation's capitol? you know the topic here

3.) I dont know, tell us how many were injured during the terrorist attack on the capitol, none were killed that i know of
4.) I dont know, a lot but tell us how much destruction was done during the terrorist attack on the capitol

is there anything you have thats on topic and thats logical, rational lor will you just continue to post fantasy and hilarious triggered meltdowns. .GRRRRRRRRRRR! 😂

I think if Babbitt were black she would have far fewer Republican defenders.

I think if Babbitt were black she would have far fewer Republican defenders.
What republican defenders would that be? I have not seen any republican defenders on CBS, CNN, NBC or ABC. Please point them out, I must have missed the coverage that night.

What republican defenders would that be? I have not seen any republican defenders on CBS, CNN, NBC or ABC. Please point them out, I must have missed the coverage that night.

You need look no farther than this thread to find defenders of Ashley Babbitt and other insurrectionists.

You need look no farther than this thread to find defenders of Ashley Babbitt and other insurrectionists.
The arguments they put forth are incredibly dishonest to boot.

Those other cops weren't behind a locked and barricaded door with people they were sworn to protect. And why should he have known exactly what he was going to be confronted with? Many of the capitol insurrectionists were armed. How could he have known that Ashli wasn't? Or that someone following her wasn't? What should he have done? Shrugged his shoulders and said, "Oh well. I guess I'll just let this armed mob into the House chamber and wait for one of them to shoot first."?

This police officer's actions were heroic. He likely prevented a much worse bloodbath had the entire mob poured into the chamber where the representatives were sheltered in place. That doesn't make Ashli's death less tragic, but it makes it 100% her fault.

Well said...

Back
Top Bottom