• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Intimidation Doesn't Work

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I've seen a couple of people who are trying to intimidate others into voting their way. I happen to believe that is wrong and it doesn't work. I believe that it's okay to endorse a candidate who you believe in and try to persuade others to vote for that candidate. But not by intimidation or bullying.

I wasn't going to vote for Trump again but I recently decided to vote for Trump a second time. I like him a little better than I do Biden. I don't like him better by leaps and bounds, but I do like Trump a little better. But I will not try to intimidate others into voting for Trump. That would be wrong.

I've seen a couple of people who are trying to intimidate others into voting their way. I happen to believe that is wrong and it doesn't work. I believe that it's okay to endorse a candidate who you believe in and try to persuade others to vote for that candidate. But not by intimidation or bullying.

I wasn't going to vote for Trump again but I recently decided to vote for Trump a second time. I like him a little better than I do Biden. I don't like him better by leaps and bounds, but I do like Trump a little better. But I will not try to intimidate others into voting for Trump. That would be wrong.

Can you give an example of this supposed intimidation?

Randy Johnson's number was 51, and he did win through intimidation. Welcome to DP! :2wave:

There isn't enough intimidation in the universe to get me to vote for the malignant narcissist scumbag, lying sack of ****.

People will always try to intimidate and persuade you to do things that promote their agenda, fact of life. If you can stand your ground and stick to your beliefs, good for you.

Have you ever seen the poem, If, by Rudyard Kipling? It's a good one.

I wasn't going to vote for Trump again but I recently decided to vote for Trump a second time. I like him a little better than I do Biden.

Curious why you like Trump a little better than Biden. What do you like in Trump and what do you like in Biden?

(Given how different they are, normally people tend to like one over another by a lot.)

You‘’ve been here all of one post and what, five minutes?

Randy Johnson's number was 51, and he did win through intimidation. Welcome to DP! :2wave:
Especially against John Kruk.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom