• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Interview with Tim Adams, Senior Elections Clerk in Honolulu

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

I think this sets the record straight. I've questioned the certificate of live birth from Obama, but I also said that the Sec State of Hawaii officially certified his citizenship. Therefore whether born in Hawaii of elsewhere, he is officially eligible.

This sets the record straight? Whos' THIS jamoke?

Don't get me wrong, I think the whole birther nonsense is much ado about nothing. But I have to laugh that this particular interview sets the record straight.

It's interesting that he thinks birthers are racist. I didn't get that from their position at all. I also find it interesting that the parties themselves vet their candidates. One would think that there would be an arm of the FBI or some-such to vet each candidate. That's surprising. I wonder if it's true. If it is, it should be changed. Can't have the foxes in charge of the henhouses, can we?

I think most of his explanation is pretty reasonable, you may not like all of it. I don't either. The important thing the is the technical explanation about the certificates.

This sets the record straight? Whos' THIS jamoke?

Don't get me wrong, I think the whole birther nonsense is much ado about nothing. But I have to laugh that this particular interview sets the record straight.

It's interesting that he thinks birthers are racist. I didn't get that from their position at all. I also find it interesting that the parties themselves vet their candidates. One would think that there would be an arm of the FBI or some-such to vet each candidate. That's surprising. I wonder if it's true. If it is, it should be changed. Can't have the foxes in charge of the henhouses, can we?

If there was any actual question about Obama's eligibility, don't you think Hillary Clinton may have explored that during the primary?

Back
Top Bottom