• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Interview with the Banned

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Hello all. Have you ever wondered what happened to those that were banned? Your Master has and ahs also decide to do something about it. My first guest was banned within ten post of his first appearance here at Debate Politics. So with out further adieu.... I give you NikEy!

Ivan The Terrible:

Hello glad you can make here this morning.

NikEy:

Um... some guys with hoods broke into my house. they beat me up and brought me here. that is not cool dude. i'm kinda scared.

Ivan The Terrible:

Enough with the formalities! You were recently banned from Debate Politics how does that make you feel?

NikEy:

um... my feelings are really hurt and stuff. i mean that turtule guy and captain nicey was really mean to me and I was the one that was banned? i don't understand. aLL i said was Homosex is unsafe.

Ivan The Terrible:

I see. On to the next question. You called your self an American Nazi. Is this true?

NikEy:

oooooo... ca... yeah. I picked it because it sounded cool! :lol:

Ivan The Terrible:

What?

NikEy:

Yep! yep!:mrgreen: when i was looking at all the Groups they give ya to pick i seen American Nazi. and i said it to myself. AMERICAN NAZI! and it sounded coool! Listen. NikEy The American Nazi! makes me sound like a BIG SHOT. :mrgreen: i got tired of sounding like a small shot. :(

Ivan The Terrible:

That has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever herd in my life.

NikEy:

can i go home now?

Ivan The Terrible:

More to come….

NikEy, I have a question for you.

Why are you so gay?

Ivan The Terrible:

Good question. Nike tell the pretty lady what makes you so gay?

NikEy:

um... i'm not a homo. it's unsafe. do you know that the azzhole has 30 atmospheres of pressure! how can a penius be safe in that?

NikEy:

yOu don't answer the question! how do you keep your peinus safe and do homosex at the same time? IT'S NOT A TOY! IT'S NOT A TOY!

Ivan The Terrible:

Calm down Nike. Every thing is ok.

NikEy:

nO! answer the questION?

Back
Top Bottom