• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Internet Trolls...

I’d also suggest this is “Christian Internet Trolling”.

Exaggerated fonts, colors, and emoji’s.

:rolleyes:

Why does it have to be "Christian?"
If someone uses large fonts, colors and emojis - if you think that is trolling - then, just say it's trolling!

To quote me, in order to drag me into your drama, is........................TROLLING!

You're trolling.................. ME!

That's the problem when folks don't know when to shut up already - and they keep on, and on, and on like you do here on this thread.
It's kinda like watching a train wreck gaining momentum! 🤣

Just end up exposing yourself................just shows you don't know what you're talking about!

Sometimes, it's not the poster - but the one who reads, who has the problem. Psychological problem.
These poor blokes have the delusion that people ought to do what they approve.
Furthermore - anything can get under their skin.
Anything can trigger their.................insecurity.
You can easily see it - with their exagerratedreactions to certain threads. Like this, as an example. 🤷

Hahahaha - how long has this incredibly exagerrated reaction been going on?
SINCE................................................. PAGE 2!

Last edited:

With the way you carry on.......
I guess...................................................you're owning the subject? INTERNET TROLL?

I'm just so sorry you've missed the whole purpose of this thread and chose to troll it yourself, instead...

Lol - you've mightily stepped on his grandiose nerve!

Now - he's hijacked and owning this thread!

I suppose you've dugged yourself in too deep, it's now hard to back down.............................without losing face again, eh?

I always say - you guys gotta learn to control them flappy lips.

CORRECTIONS! I was wrong!

How long has your incredibly exagerrated reaction been going on?

OH MY GOODNESS! Since........................PAGE 1!

Post #9, to be exact!

Sometimes, it's not the poster - but the one who reads, who has the problem. Psychological problem.
These poor blokes have the delusion that people ought to do what they approve.
Furthermore - anything can get under their skin.
Anything can trigger their.................insecurity.
You can easily see it - with their exagerratedreactions to certain threads. Like this, as an example. 🤷
Agreed...at the root of the problem, there seems to be an overwhelming desire to control another person...insecurity, indeed...

I thought this was good advice I should try to heed, as well as to pass along...we should remember whom we represent, no matter where we are...

"Therefore, whether you are eating or drinking or doing anything else, do all things for God’s glory." 1 Corinthians 10:31

https://biblelovenotes.blogspot.com/2010/09/internet-trolls.html

And Colossians 3:23 " Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters"

Back
Top Bottom