• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Internet Trolls...

If someone cant be civil to me, whether discussing a hot button topic or last years football, i have no need to have further discourse with them

I do this for PLEASURE and fun

The ignore button keeps my experiences the way i want them

If you want to categorize that as running away....i will agree to disagree

My father would have categorized it as stopping a major fight before it ever happened....one of his major life lessons that i heed still today 50+ years later
Cuz, let's face it...there are those who would egg on an argument, just for the fun of it...

Dunno....not looking for the answers here on a debate board though
Some are, some aren't, I think...it's pretty easy to determine who those are looking for serious convos, after a few post exchanges...

lol...lemme guess...that would be YOU...😊
If you ever show any interest in what I believe, I'll be awfully shocked.

Unlike you, I don't bombard the forum with my religious truth.

(Even though I'm pretty sure I know more about God than anyone!)

Some people come to forums like this to learn. We can't do that if we refuse to engage.
That and to get other various POV's, from all over...

Cuz, let's face it...there are those who would egg on an argument, just for the fun of it...
God loves those best who love to argue.

If you ever show any interest in what I believe, I'll be awfully shocked.

Unlike you, I don't bombard the forum with my religious truth.

(Even though I'm pretty sure I know more about God than anyone!)
I talk about what I love, reading and trying to understand God's Word...what are you interested in?

I talk about what I love reading and trying to understand God's Word...what are you interested in?
God. And people. And the world.

Most everything.

That is some angry stuff.
No. It’s not.

It’s factually accurate observation.

And, I’ve asked @Elora more than once to define the topic she started.
She refused, so I took a stab at it.

Are the things I mentioned something you’d consider to be trollish behavior from a Christian?

Hmmm, I don't think so...
It's OK. Not everyone hears God clearly. I'm pretty sure I'm special.

Mama always said so.

It's OK. Not everyone hears God clearly. I'm pretty sure I'm special.

Mama always said so.
Well, if you say it, it must be true then...lol...

Likewise with the things you say about your God.
All joking aside, you still haven't given me a clue as to how/what you believe about your God...

All joking aside, you still haven't given me a clue as to how/what you believe about your God...
I believe God is the center of my life but that God doesn't exist, except when He exists.

My God is not an easy thing to nail down and examine.

I believe God is the center of my life but that God doesn't exist, except when He exists.

My God is not an easy thing to nail down and examine.
I think that's probably how a lot of people view Him...

d9178c0369c370a8c2e32bb79f1336f4.jpg
Isn’t this “Christian Internet Trolling”?

Lol. ANOTHER HALF-TRUTH!

Post #335

With all due respect, Elora - all your talk about Satan and half-truths........

........doesn't it floor you that so far - JW is giving a lot of half-truths?

Don't you even wonder about that? :)

The irony! Looks like this thread will record many half-truths coming from JW.

At the furious rate you're posting them - this will be a marathon!

I’d also suggest this is “Christian Internet Trolling”.

Exaggerated fonts, colors, and emoji’s.

Isn’t this “Christian Internet Trolling”?
lol...of course not...what I would say is that for some strange, unknown reason this thread has blatantly gotten under your skin...perhaps a little self-reflection is in order, even if you are not a Christian...

lol...of course not...what I would say is that for some strange, unknown reason this thread has blatantly gotten under your skin...perhaps a little self-reflection is in order, even if you are not a Christian...
Then define “troll” as it pertains to this thread.

Why are you so frightened to define a term you put in your thread title?

Then define “troll” as it pertains to this thread.

Why are you so frightened to define a term you put in your thread title?
I'm just so sorry you've missed the whole purpose of this thread and chose to troll it yourself, instead...

Back
Top Bottom