• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Interesting video that everyone should watch.

Jerry

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
[video=youtube;B5ELyG9V1SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B5ELyG9V1SY[/video]

Bill Whittle is a pretty good guy.

Yeah he's cute.

I don't think I've ever heard a guy call another guy "cute" before. :rofl Unless they were gay of course.

I don't think I've ever heard a guy call another guy "cute" before. :rofl Unless they were gay of course.
Playing on the "pretty good guy". I'm as straight as an arrow, prior to its departure from a bow.

Jerry: I see that you're in the National Guard.

Scenario: Lets say the US Government asked you to go out and do what China and the USSR did, as mentioned in the video. Would you do it? And, how many people in your unit do you think would go do such an act without second thoughts?

Just curious.

Jerry: I see that you're in the National Guard.

Scenario: Lets say the US Government asked you to go out and do what China and the USSR did, as mentioned in the video. Would you do it? And, how many people in your unit do you think would go do such an act without second thoughts?

Just curious.
No I would not. I and most my battalion would seek a J.A.G. and refuse that order under Conscientious Objector status. We would likely be separated (fired) for it, but that's ok because I wouldn't want to serve that kind of government anyway.

There might be a dozen people left in my company who would do it, half of them would be sympathizers.

No I would not. I and most my battalion would seek a J.A.G. and refuse that order under Conscientious Objector status. We would likely be separated (fired) for it, but that's ok because I wouldn't want to serve that kind of government anyway.
I'll bet that there a whole lot more of people like you (in the armed forces.) than anyone could possibly count that would agree with you in that situation. ;)

I'll bet that there a whole lot more of people like you (in the armed forces.) than anyone could possibly count that would agree with you in that situation. ;)
You would see a mass exodus from the military, and the sitting President would know and expect that, even count on it, so as to solidify a new political army or select militia....which is exactly what the Second Amendment is meant to guard against.

This where is the extremes don't get. Your batallion, my officers, and I dare say far more people in LE, military, and public service would stand up to the elite fascists if ever ordered to move against our populations.

There might be a dozen people left in my company who would do it, half of them would be sympathizers.

This where is the extremes don't get. Your batallion, my officers, and I dare say far more people in LE, military, and public service would stand up to the elite fascists if ever ordered to move against our populations.

Not if it was something they agreed with.

Back
Top Bottom