• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Interesting point about immigration I heard.

markjs

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Was listening to TYT and a member raised an interesting point, if you have a problem with immigration now, what do you think it will be like when climate change makes the tropics uninhabitable? And yet we have Bolsonaro ready to cut down the Amazon, cuz I know, all a hoax right? The conservative corparatists are creating the problems you're elcting them to solve, while denying the existence of some. Geee, thanks :roll:

At that point the Canadians will be the ones building a wall.

Was listening to TYT and a member raised an interesting point, if you have a problem with immigration now, what do you think it will be like when climate change makes the tropics uninhabitable? And yet we have Bolsonaro ready to cut down the Amazon, cuz I know, all a hoax right? The conservative corparatists are creating the problems you're elcting them to solve, while denying the existence of some. Geee, thanks :roll:

Teaching people that they cant invade our country now before even more people want to march is a smart idea.....dealing with problems early is almost always a good idea.....fewer resources are required.

Your first mistake was listening to TYT.

Lets consider the question with the facts?
Singapore currently has a range of 25 to 32 C of about 77 to 90 F, all year round.
If the pattern of global warming were to increase by 2 C with the same pattern of the last century,
then roughly 1.5C of that 2 C would be an increase in the low temperatures and .5 C in the highs.
The daily highs might move from 90 to 91F, that still does not sound uninhabitable.

How much temperature rise do you think is preddicted in the tropics and how much do you think will make them uninhabitable?

I see you don't know the expected changes for the tropics.

AGW will is not modeled to raise that areas any significant amount. You clearly do not understand how water vapor plays a role. There will be effectively no change in the tropics. It's the very low humidity areas that will see the greatest increases.

At that point the Canadians will be the ones building a wall.
By the time that happens, if it ever does, technology will exist that just vaporizes illegal crossers like a bug zapper on your back porch.

Back
Top Bottom