• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Interesting piece on Ukraine's biological labs

I have a familiarity with disposal facilities. It's mostly high temperature incinerators and neutralization tanks.

How would you use those to make bioweapons?

You have no idea what equipment is there. What we do know is that the Soviets made bioweapons in at least 6 of the sites that the Pentagon is involved with. But that was over 20 years ago.

20 years later, the Pentagon is still involved with 5 labs and Victoria Nuland still hasn't clarified her statements.

Do you think the Undersecretary of State isn't aware of the controversy she created? You know what? Don't even bother with your stupid comment. All you do is shovel bullshit.

You have no idea what equipment is there. What we do know is that the Soviets made bioweapons in at least 6 of the sites that the Pentagon is involved with.
You can of course prove that.

Don't know for certain, but it would appear to be something more than just cholera or pap smears
The labs research bioweapons in order to defend against them, but they have no facilities to produce them. I was wrong before. They are concerned that if Russia got ahold of one of these labs, it would manufacture 'evidence' that Ukraine was developing bioweapons and use it as an excuse.

I guess we don't need to worry about that now; Russia has all kinds of excuses up its sleeve already.

This article is worth reading.

The labs research bioweapons in order to defend against them, but they have no facilities to produce them. I was wrong before. They are concerned that if Russia got ahold of one of these labs, it would manufacture 'evidence' that Ukraine was developing bioweapons and use it as an excuse.

I guess we don't need to worry about that now; Russia has all kinds of excuses up its sleeve already.

researching bio weapons for defense also allows to research bio weapons for offense

researching bio weapons for defense also allows to research bio weapons for offense
Well, they're saying Ukraine does not have facilities to produce them.

Russia has Fox and gbg3.

Well, they're saying Ukraine does not have facilities to produce them.

As it is in part a US funded bio lab, production could be done at other locations, and if you are not concerned about it getting out into the environment production is rather easy for biological agents

Back
Top Bottom