• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Interesting food experiment

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Last night, I played at a private party in West Columbia, Texas. At the end of the night, someone gave me some fruit salad in a plastic baggie to take home. I forgot to bring the fruit salad in, and left it on the dashboard of my car.

On the way home, I stopped at I-Hop and got breakfast for my wife and me. Didn't eat the pancakes, so put them in the fridge.

Today, the temperature is in the 90's by the time I woke up, and got my ass motivated to run some errands. It got to well over 100 degrees inside my car. I got to my car and found the fruit salad on the dashboard, cooking it's ass off. I took the fruit salad inside, nuked my pancakes, and put the hot fruit salad on top.

Best breakfast I have had in years. LOL.

I often do stuff like that.

I often pay for it.

Last night, I played at a private party in West Columbia, Texas. At the end of the night, someone gave me some fruit salad in a plastic baggie to take home. I forgot to bring the fruit salad in, and left it on the dashboard of my car.

On the way home, I stopped at I-Hop and got breakfast for my wife and me. Didn't eat the pancakes, so put them in the fridge.

Today, the temperature is in the 90's by the time I woke up, and got my ass motivated to run some errands. It got to well over 100 degrees inside my car. I got to my car and found the fruit salad on the dashboard, cooking it's ass off. I took the fruit salad inside, nuked my pancakes, and put the hot fruit salad on top.

My boss and I have been heating our lunches on the dash for years.

Burritos are my favorite dash warmed delicacy.

We used to have a club here that wrapped food up in foil and put it on top of their engines and went for a drive.

When they reached their destination the meal was done.

Tried some leftovers once. Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom