• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Interesting Climate Skeptic Film

Jack Hays

Traveler
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The film Climate Hustle is attracting some attention. It will be interesting to see what its impact will be.

Climate Hustle

Posted on May 1, 2016 | 137 comments
by Judith Curry
Are they trying to control the climate . . . or you?
Continue reading →

Marc Morano has a new movie, Climate Hustle.
CLIMATE HUSTLE, hosted by award-winning investigative journalist Marc Morano, reveals the history of climate scares including global cooling; debunks outrageous claims about temperatures, extreme weather, and the so-called “consensus;” exposes the increasingly shrill calls to “act immediately before it’s too late,” and in perhaps the film’s most important section, profiles key scientists who used to believe in climate alarm but have since converted to skepticism.
The movie had a red carpet premiere last December in Paris, and was shown last week in a Congressional briefing.
The film will be aired in 500 theaters in the U.S. (and one in Canada) on May 2 in a one night theater event. Locations and showtimes can be found [here].
Video clips including trailers, interviews with Morano, and other clips are found on the Climate Hustle web page [link]. A list of scientists interviewed in film is found [here].
An interesting interview with Marc Morano about the film is found [here].
Below are a selection of reviews to give you a flavor for the movie and the controversy that it is generating. . . .

Climate News
[h=1]‘Climate Hustle’ film shows nationwide tonight, get your tickets now[/h] CFACT’s groundbreaking film Climate Hustle will be shown in movie theaters across the United States for a special one-night event, tonight, playing at hundreds of movie theaters across the country. As a service to readers, I’m posting up this reminder today. I’m in the film, but I’m not paid to be in the film nor…

i am surprised that theatres are even showing it. I am almost half tempted to watch the thing.
the zealots will be up in arms on this one as I am sure he calls them out on their crap.

what we know is

If they speak out, they are insulted, ignored, ridiculed, ostracized, called heretics, hurt professionally, and even terminated for divergent views. This is not the scientific method.

this is a fact. yet they still want to call this science.
since when does science allow for the threatening, intimidation, and down right thuggery of dissenting views.
it doesn't.

Last edited:
Climate News
[h=1]‘Climate Hustle’ film shows nationwide tonight, get your tickets now[/h] CFACT’s groundbreaking film Climate Hustle will be shown in movie theaters across the United States for a special one-night event, tonight, playing at hundreds of movie theaters across the country. As a service to readers, I’m posting up this reminder today. I’m in the film, but I’m not paid to be in the film nor…

Greetings, Jack. :2wave:

I just checked, and none of our local theaters are showing it, but one about 25 miles from here has one showing at 1900, which means I don't have enough time to get there without missing at least 45 minutes of the movie! :boohoo: :2mad: I hope it will be shown again....

I just checked, and none of our local theaters are showing it, but one about 25 miles from here has one showing at 1900, which means I don't have enough time to get there without missing at least 45 minutes of the movie! :boohoo: :2mad: I hope it will be shown again....

Good evening, Polgara.:2wave:

I suspect there will be another opportunity. I hope so, anyway.:mrgreen:

Good evening, Polgara.:2wave:

I suspect there will be another opportunity. I hope so, anyway.:mrgreen:

Are you going to see it tonight? If so, I'd like to hear your opinion....

The film Climate Hustle is attracting some attention. It will be interesting to see what its impact will be.

Trailer.

Better trailer.

Review.

It's not showing in Roanoke, VA. It is showing in Roanoke, TX. Figures. Wrong Roanoke, again.

Sold out! It was originally scheduled for a smaller theater,
and it was moved to accommodate the demand. It will be
interesting to see how thoroughly the news media ignores
the event.

But I was disappointed, probably because I’d already seen
most of the clips used. Where was Dr. John Holdren talking
about waviness and Global Warming causing more of this
pattern of extreme cold? Speaking of patterns, the pattern
of altering the Argo float data, the sea level data, the RSS
data, the GISS data, the sea surface data and the “Hide the
Decline” You Tube featuring Dr. Michael Mann was missing.
They did show the “Ten Ten No Pressure” exploding school
children You Tube, but really didn’t explain what it was.

About half the audience walked out of the panel discussion
at the end. I stuck it out, but Sarah Palin was definitely out
of her comfort zone.

Sold out! It was originally scheduled for a smaller theater,
and it was moved to accommodate the demand. It will be
interesting to see how thoroughly the news media ignores
the event.

Maybe they will hold on and show it longer.

[h=1]The Climate Hustle Movie Packs ‘em in[/h] Craig Rucker of CFACT writes: Thank you to everyone who went to the movies Monday night and saw Climate Hustle. Together, we had a huge success. We have only anecdotal evidence of the movie’s strength so far, but what anecdotes! Friends from across the nation report strong attendance. There were sellouts or near sellouts in Albuquerque, Indianapolis,…

I'll have to wait for the DVD or Bluray release.

Back
Top Bottom