• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Interesting ballot initiative

Proposition 8 Texas

• Total voters

CLAX1911

Supreme knower of all
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
This is what the protesting says.

8)Texas should ban chemical castration, puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and genital mutilation surgery on all minor children for sex transition purposes.

I thought this was a rather interesting proposition and I would like to know what other people think about it. I'll give you the only choices I got

Ban sexual experimentation on humans? I'd vote for that any day. It's a real no-brainer.

Amazing that it is even there for presumed serious discussion .

What has gone wrong with America ?

This is what the protesting says.

8)Texas should ban chemical castration, puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and genital mutilation surgery on all minor children for sex transition purposes.

I thought this was a rather interesting proposition and I would like to know what other people think about it. I'll give you the only choices I got

against (in thos blanket form without specifics))

I think medical science, individual physical and mental health should be left up to medical science professionals and the rights of the individual patient and parents.
And even then parents could find themselves excluded if its about safety and rights.
Flat out banning it that would be arrogantly dangerous and detrimental based on ignorance and bigotry rather than medical science.
Ill leave it to a persons rights and safety along with professionals in the field instead of you, me topically uneducated and possibly bigoted political figures etc.

Republicans on CRT: Parents know best!
Republicans on transgender issues: StOp the ParEnTS!!

You guys.

Republicans on CRT: Parents know best!
Republicans on transgender issues: StOp the ParEnTS!!

You guys.
Well teaching something that's baloney like CRT it is abusive and castrating your child is also abusive so this is all really in the name of preventing child abuse.

Republicans Tinfoil Hat NUTTERS on CRT: Parents know best!
Republicans Tinfoil Hat NUTTERS on transgender issues: StOp the ParEnTS!!

You guys.
corrected for you but I agree
Nutters dont care about facts, science, common decency or rights

Question...

Has there been a mass outbreak of winey whacking and fake penis creation going on in Texas or something?

WW

Yeah they support things like castrating children
weird where in my post did I mention castrating children? please quote it . . . .

oh that's right i didn't and you just made another failed, delusion, batshit insane, unhinged, triggered, lying, retarded meltdown, strawman post and it gets the shit kicked out of it as usual for all to see LMAO
and objectively wrong conspiracy theories like CRT.
now the first beatdown is over and your post already looks monumentally stupid and dishonest let's add to the fun!

Can YOU please tell us what CRT FACTUALLY is and what specific parts YOU are against, what is factually and OBJECTIVELY wrong with it and why? Thanks!
This is going to be so good!!!! I love when they embarrassingly double down on the lies and stupidity they post!
😂🍿

who bets my questions are run from and another triggered meltdown dodge and deflection post is made with maybe even an attack sprinkled it?

Question...

Has there been a mass outbreak of winey whacking and fake penis creation going on in Texas or something?

WW

Question...

Should we wait until there is a problem to do something about it?

C

Question...

Should we wait until there is a problem to do something about it?

C

Should we create a red-meat law in an election year just to fire up the base? Because that is what this is. Its about whipping up the base to donate money and vote based on an issue that isn't a problem.

A. I doubt there is any chemical castration going on for minors.
B. Hormone blockers are a viable medical treatment for a transgender teen and would be prescribed only by competent medical authority.
C. The standards of medical care are NOT to perform gender reassignment surgery on minors.

WW

Question...

WW
who knows what inspires this stuff. Id bet money its more motivated by anti-science, anti-health, anti-rights and bigotry than anything else hence its broad listing and complete bannings.

just another dog whistle

who knows what inspires this stuff. Id bet money its more motivated by anti-science, anti-health, anti-rights and bigotry than anything else hence its broad listing and complete bannings.

just another dog whistle

Outlawing chemical castration on minors is anti-rights?

Outlawing chemical castration on minors is anti-rights?
Can you qoute where I said that?
if you post anything besides admitting that's not what I said or a quote of me saying the retarded assumption you made it will make your post look even more like the dishonest hilarious stupidity it is . . . .I cant wait! LMAO
😁🍿

Can you qoute where I said that?
if you post anything besides admitting that's not what I said or a quote of me saying the retarded assumption you made it will make your post look even more like the dishonest hilarious stupidity it is . . . .I cant wait! LMAO
😁🍿

just another dog whistle

just another dog whistle

BOOM!!!! just like I thought you got nothing making your post look even more stupid! LMAO
THanks for proving me right again!
man did I call that one, thanks for the laughs! Dont yo love when they double down on the stupidity they post and it fails even harder!
🍿😂

BOOM!!!! just like I thought you got nothing making your post look even more stupid! LMAO
THanks for proving me right again!
man did I call that one, thanks for the laughs! Dont yo love when they double down on the stupidity they post and it fails even harder!
🍿😂

You're the one the refuses to back up what you said.

You made the claim that a ballot initiative which includes banning chemical castration on minors was motivated by anti-rights sentiment.

So I asked the question (note I didn't make the claim that it was your statement) , "Is banning the chemical castration of minors considered anti-rights?

It's a simple question, even for a person like you. If its beyond your capabilities to comprehend it I think most people will understand if all you can mange is a popcorn emoji

You made the claim that a ballot initiative which includes banning chemical castration on minors was motivated by anti-rights sentiment.

So I asked the question (note I didn't make the claim that it was your statement) , "Is banning the chemical castration of minors considered anti-rights?

It's a simple question, even for a person like you. If its beyond your capabilities to comprehend it I think most people will understand if all you can mange is a popcorn emoji
wait what's this?
thats right ANOTHER sweet delicious dodge that doesn't show me saying the retarded assumption you got caught making up LMAO I love it!@
when you are ready to admit I said no such thing, until then your post will just continue to be destroyed and look more and more stupid
Lets see what you do a post based on integrity and honesty or more failed posted dodges, deflection and or lies . . .

😂🍿

I say it there

It shows up here

It was just a simple question
<reads post>
<sees ZERO quotes ofe saying the nonsense you made up>
so you choose more dodging and zero integrity and zero honesty got it. Thats what I thought! LMAO
you proved me right yet again.

so here we are in the same spot, me kicking the shit out of your post, watch me do it again

when you are ready to admit I said no such thing let us know, until then your posts will just continue to be destroyed and look more and more stupid
😂🍿

This was also on the ballot.

4.) Texas schools should teach students basic knowledge and American exceptionalism and reject Critical Race Theory and other curricula that promote Marxist doctrine and encourage division based on creed, race, or economic status.

I voted for this as well.

Back
Top Bottom