• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Intercepted Communications Show Russians Frustrations

maxparrish

Conservatarian
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Here is the audio. Translation of the intercept provided...

In sum the soldiers are talking about how "f'd" everything is, how they can't win without killing everybody...etc. Very interesting insight on morale.

Do we have a trusted msm site to verify the authenticity of this recording and translation?

As is, this is meaningless.

Do we have a trusted msm site to verify the authenticity of this recording and translation?

As is, this is meaningless.

MSM is meaningless. They write stories about events many days AFTER the on-line community has already broken the story. I have found these sources to be shockingly accurate, and not yet found a faked story on behalf of Ukraine.

So yes, I trust this source more than the MSM...

MSM is meaningless. They write stories about events many days AFTER the on-line community has already broken the story. I have found these sources to be shockingly accurate, and not yet found a faked story on behalf of Ukraine.

So yes, I trust this source more than the MSM...

I'll make a note to ignore your posts. Thanks for the heads up.

I'll make a note to ignore your posts. Thanks for the heads up.
And I'll make a note to alert you when the story becomes "MSM" and I can say, "told ya so".

And I'll make a note to alert you when the story becomes "MSM" and I can say, "told ya so".

Told you so?

I am simply asking for credible citation.

Geeezzzzz

Back
Top Bottom