• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Intelligence Committee Exposes Obama’s Corrupt FBI In Bombshell Report

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
This is the best analysis of the report I have seen thus far.

The Senate Intelligence Committee has been conducting its own review of Russian interference of the 2016 Election. Including in that is an investigation in how the FBI and DOJ investigated Russia—and the Trump campaign, before and after the election. It’s been many years, but the committee has finally released its last report.

The Democrats would like nothing more than for Americans to forget about that whole Russian thing. But they spent years claiming our president was not legitimately elected, claiming Russia helped him win. They invalidated the votes of millions of Americans, all because they were bitter Clinton lost.

Remember, they backed the Mueller probe, an investigation that spent years and cost millions, all to reveal Trump wasn’t a Russian puppet. Yet even today, there are some Democrats that keep pushing that lie.

Intelligence Committee Exposes Obama’s Corrupt FBI In Bombshell Report – The Bearded Patriot

Obama was framed by bat-boy. Just look at this news report:

Bat-Boy-Edit.png

So, they'll be coming for Obama any day now? I'm still waiting for the proof of Biden's corruption regarding Burisma that you guys said, many months ago, was coming. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom