• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Integrity: Absolute or Relative

Celebrity

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I saw an ad recently for a job which requires "unquestionable integrity." It got me thinking about what employers really want out of their employees if this has to be listed as a qualification. I suppose jobs with security clearances require more integrity.

Having unquestionable integrity could be very limiting. So I am introducing the concept of grace to along with it, for anyone out there whose posts' structural integrity is not composed of geodesics.

With grace, can integrity be absolute, or is it relative?

There are two universal qualifications sought by employers: evidence of integrity and evidence of a work ethic.

I saw an ad recently for a job which requires "unquestionable integrity." It got me thinking about what employers really want out of their employees if this has to be listed as a qualification. I suppose jobs with security clearances require more integrity.

Having unquestionable integrity could be very limiting. So I am introducing the concept of grace to along with it, for anyone out there whose posts' structural integrity is not composed of geodesics.

With grace, can integrity be absolute, or is it relative?
Someone in a corner office, window view, flew this past his superiors to ensure he is a critical thinker and moves himself up the ladder of notice by those above
Did they define unquestionable intercity?

I guess the hierarchy was getting a little too constrictive and that guy in the corner office had to ease off of the caffeine.

Integrity1.bmp

The armed individual has a decal in the shape of the null set, and the bound individual is plain.

Back
Top Bottom