• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Insurrection at Arizona state capitol..

Bear5131

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Videos are coming out,thank God no Capitol cop assassinated anyone like they did to Ashli Babbitt, the left would of gone ape shit for coco puffs

Arizona Senate Republicans claim cops stopped an INSURRECTION at state capitol by firing tear gas at protesters furious at Roe v Wade ruling when they tried to storm the building and 'defaced memorials'​

Words matter. This was a small riot, not an insurrection. Because of that, the AZ politicians are being fundamentally dishonest here.

Also, anyone who broke the law should be fined or arrested.

Words matter. This was a small riot, not an insurrection. Because of that, the AZ politicians are being fundamentally dishonest here.

Also, anyone who broke the law should be fined or arrested.
Watch the tik tok video they tried to break in,like Ashli did and she was assassinated

Watch the tik tok video they tried to break in,like Ashli did and she was assassinated
My stance already incorporated that info.

They are different categories of events.

Ape shit for cocoa puffs? Now that's just koo koo.

The OP can't even keep his insults straight

Videos are coming out,thank God no Capitol cop assassinated anyone like they did to Ashli Babbitt, the left would of gone ape shit for coco puffs

Arizona Senate Republicans claim cops stopped an INSURRECTION at state capitol by firing tear gas at protesters furious at Roe v Wade ruling when they tried to storm the building and 'defaced memorials'​

A republican called something an insurrection!

Everybody drink!

My stance already incorporated that info.

They are different categories of events.

Left wingers riot, right wingers insurrect ?

Is that like in Katrina where the white people "found" supplies and black people "looted" them

If left wingers try to overthrow the federal government during a transfer of power, then insurrection would apply.

I prefer to use the term sedition.
Is that like in Katrina where the white people "found" supplies and black people "looted" them
In this case, looting or found would depend on the circumstances on how those items were acquired.

Ape shit for cocoa puffs? Now that's just koo koo.

The OP can't even keep his insults straight
You know, I commented in a different thread how much daily imbibing in alcoholic drink to the point where just about everybody was at least high by the end of the day was a major problem in this country in colonial times and then through much of the 18th century. They mainly drank a home brewed grog of a sort. It spurred the major periods of public drunkenness that ensued when we started distilling high octane alcohol. Certainly it was still a major problem into the 19th century just not as widespread as virtually all males being at least high by the end of the day. I think there is strong evidence that it is STILL quite a problem today.

Why, are you not able to comprehend more than 4 words at a time?
Sometimes 4 words are all you need to comprehend the bile that comes after.

Left/right, black/white.

Claiming the right are a bunch of racists? Of course, of course

Another dumb ****ing thread used to deflect from the right wing filth and their anti American activities.

You care nothing about the actual event, only that it sounds like an excuse for trumps/republicans' actions. But I hate to break it to you: two wrongs do not make a right.

You care nothing about the actual event, only that it sounds like an excuse for trumps/republicans' actions. But I hate to break it to you: two wrongs do not make a right.
It's not? Show me the difference between January 6th and the last two days, where liberal politicians, Maxine, AOC and pocahontas incited violence and maheym followed, who is going to prison? When will we have hearings?

Why do you start silly threads like this, anchored in social media.

In this one, I see some mostly attractive young women acting like little assholes.

I will say, this video makes your post sound incredibly hateful rather than supportive of your stance.

apples & oranges...........................in this case they were protesting something REAL

Back
Top Bottom