• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

INSUBORDINATION! 60 ELITE RUSSIAN PARATROOPERS REFUSED TO FIGHT IN THE INVASION OF UKRAINE || 2022

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

INSUBORDINATION! 60 ELITE RUSSIAN PARATROOPERS REFUSED TO FIGHT IN THE INVASION OF UKRAINE || 2022​

In MOTHER Muscovy the military defeats itself (and 1917 is a good example)

View attachment 628561

INSUBORDINATION! 60 ELITE RUSSIAN PARATROOPERS REFUSED TO FIGHT IN THE INVASION OF UKRAINE || 2022​

View attachment 628561

We should all remember that there are many good Russian people.

The Butcher is a disgrace to his country.

I'm actually not sure what would happen if someone in the UK or US armed forces refused an order to go into combat?

I'm assuming there are ways you can avoid it for actual moral or religious reasons but are you kicked out of the military, arrested or just told to switch to another group who hasn't been deployed?

I'm actually not sure what would happen if someone in the UK or US armed forces refused an order to go into combat?

I'm assuming there are ways you can avoid it for actual moral or religious reasons but are you kicked out of the military, arrested or just told to switch to another group who hasn't been deployed?
More than likely they would face a Court Martial, then do time in Leavenworth and finally receive a Dishonorable Discharge.

More than likely they would face a Court Martial, then do time in Leavenworth and finally receive a Dishonorable Discharge.

Is there any such thing as conscientious(sp?) objection?
I've heard of the term and thought it was about not wanting to possibly kill family of something.

Could a US soldier refuse to go to war with the UK for example because they have family and friends here?

I have no idea here so feel free to call me an idiot if I'm totally out of line.

Is there any such thing as conscientious(sp?) objection?
I've heard of the term and thought it was about not wanting to possibly kill family of something.

Could a US soldier refuse to go to war with the UK for example because they have family and friends here?

I have no idea here so feel free to call me an idiot if I'm totally out of line.
There's consciousness objector status as it pertains to a draft. Not to someone who is already in, except it extraordinary circumstances.

No, I do not.

the solder tells to his mother that he and his comrades dont want to fight anymore, he doesn´t want to be killed in Ukraine, mother supports him . ready great content

the solder tells to his mother that he and his comrades dont want to fight anymore, he doesn´t want to be killed in Ukraine, mother supports him . ready great content

I am an 85-year-old computer illiterate.

I can barely type this post.

So I certainly cannot do what you suggest.

But thanks for your always interesting posts.

It is so sad that Russia has such terrible rulers.

The Russian people who come here to the United States are very successful and productive new Americans.

Huh Litwin finally said Russia. Its a start.

View attachment 628561

[Translation]
a. [those who] were found not fit or fit with limitations for military service for health reasons;
b. [those] who are performing or have completed the military service in the Russian Federation;
c. [those] who are performing or have completed an alternative civilian service;
d. [those] who have completed military service in another country.
Entitled to an exemption from call-up for military service are citizens who:
Page 2 of 7

a. have a scientific degree ranked in the State qualification system
b. are sons / brothers to
 military service personnel who had served under conscription and died in the exercise of the military service duties, and to citizens who, while being called-up from reserve for re-training, died in the exercise of military duties during the reserve re-training;
 citizens who died as a result of an injury (wound, trauma, shellshock) or a disease received or contracted in the exercise of military service duties while performing military service under conscription, after discharge from military service or after being discharged from military reserve re-training or after release upon completing military reserve re-training.
The following categories of citizens are not subject to military service:
a. those in the situation of serving a punishment time in the form of compulsory labour, correctional labour, restriction of freedom, detention or imprisonment;
b. those having a criminal conviction record that has not been deleted through pardon, or that has not been cancelled due to time limitations;
c. those under an inquiry or under a pre-trial investigation, or whose criminal file has been forwarded to court for trial.

(Russia 1998, Art.)

These appear to be the exemption to military conscription in the Russian Federation.

Muscovy did not exist in 1917.

The new head of the Russian military "The Butcher of Syria" will shoot all of them.

The new head of the Russian military "The Butcher of Syria" will shoot all of them.
or they shoot him, dont forget they have telegram and a bunch of AKMs

Back
Top Bottom