• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

instant karma

from the link

When police informed Thomas that his victim was HIV-positive, he collapsed and was taken to a hospital. He was tested there for HIV exposure and the results are pending. He told police he knew the woman he attacked was ill, but not the specific disease.

"nothing happens to me" kind of psychology

I wonder if that picture is of him or some ad guy. I also wonder if they refused him the coctail that they usually give rape victims. Ahh could you imagine the sheer frustration he had if they refused to give it to him. LOL

I wonder if that picture is of him or some ad guy. I also wonder if they refused him the coctail that they usually give rape victims. Ahh could you imagine the sheer frustration he had if they refused to give it to him. LOL

We don't do that here.

I bet he is going to sue the rape victim for giving him AIDS.

And to extend the party Ariel Castro hung himself in his cell. (sick fk)

did they find this suicided 'victim' hanging with his hands tied behind his back?

more (near) instant karma

Female-to-male HIV transfer is incredibly rare. He'll be safe to be the scum of society for decades to come.

It's unlikely he'll actually contract HIV from her, but at least he'll have a few days to sweat over it. If I was the person running the test in the hospital, I'd really take my time and perform the test as meticulously as possible. Sure it might take a few extra days, but you want to be absolutely sure. Right?

I can think of a few HIPAA violations involved in that.

Back
Top Bottom