• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Inspired by Canadian Truck Protests, 'People's Convoy' Heads to Washington

You completely missed my point. I was talking about the tolerance shown by the authorities.
And I'm not responsible for your memory loss, nor can I be arsed to root around in the archives to show you my posts from that long ago.

Are you suggesting the authorities in Portland weren't tolerant when they allowed armed liberal protesters to take over an entire section of the city?

Yeah, that's because we have different laws.

But there's more than one way to skin a cat.
Yes there is. Hopefully we will be able to see the skinned cat in space.

You dont understand. Nor will till the time comes.

Is that supposed to be intimidating? Do you guys for one minute think you're scary?

Yeah. You have no standing at all to get all up in his grille after comparing the Christian right to Isis.

Is that supposed to be intimidating? Do you guys for one minute think you're scary?
Oh no we are not scary. You just dont understand your assistance and wont until it after it occurs much to your chagrin.

Oh no we are not scary. You just dont understand your assistance and wont until it after it occurs much to your chagrin.

Okay.

Thing is, Americans hate a woobie, and that's what these clowns are volunteering for.

But I did it anyway. Call the cops.

Nah, they're too busy to deal with those who spend their days trolling ....

Nah, they're too busy to deal with those who spend their days trolling ....

Yes, I am in fact currently in cuffs. I am typing this with a pencil that I am holding with my teeth.

I ain't saying nothing til my mouthpiece gets here, see?

Are you suggesting the authorities in Portland weren't tolerant when they allowed armed liberal protesters to take over an entire section of the city?
No.

Back
Top Bottom