• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Inside the MAGAt Conspiracy to Overthrow the US

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Looks like the feds are all over it.
FBI agents around the country are working to unravel the various motives, relationships, goals and actions of the hundreds of Trump supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Some inside the bureau have described the Capitol riot investigation as their biggest case since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, and a top priority of the agents’ work is to determine the extent to which that violence and chaos was preplanned and coordinated.
And, guess what. The attack was coordinated with military precision. However, as the article states there is an important legal distinction between gathering to protest, like in a political rally (a First Amendment right), and organizing an armed assault.

What we saw on Jan 6 was an attack on the US, a direct assault on the seat of our elected government.

The job ahead is to distinguish between simple people who were angry but perhaps not all that bright, and those who planned this. The hunt is on. The Feds are now rounding up those who played key roles in committing and/or coordinating the violence.
An indictment Friday night charged a member of the Proud Boys, Dominic Pezzola, 43, of Rochester, N.Y., with conspiracy, saying his actions showed “planning, determination, and coordination.” Another alleged member of the Proud Boys, William Pepe, 31, of Beacon, N.Y., also was charged with conspiracy.
To no one's surprise, most of the violent discussions occurred at TheDonald.win, where Trump’s supporters talked and openly plotted the upcoming insurrection. Perhaps not the brightest move, but a very fortunate one for investigators..
One of the comments cited in the FBI memo declared Trump supporters should go to Washington and get “violent. Stop calling this a march, or rally, or a protest. Go there ready for war. We get our President or we die.”

Looks like the feds are all over it.

And, guess what. The attack was coordinated with military precision. However, as the article states there is an important legal distinction between gathering to protest, like in a political rally (a First Amendment right), and organizing an armed assault.

What we saw on Jan 6 was an attack on the US, a direct assault on the seat of our elected government.

The job ahead is to distinguish between simple people who were angry but perhaps not all that bright, and those who planned this. The hunt is on. The Feds are now rounding up those who played key roles in committing and/or coordinating the violence.

To no one's surprise, most of the violent discussions occurred at TheDonald.win, where Trump’s supporters talked and openly plotted the upcoming insurrection. Perhaps not the brightest move, but a very fortunate one for investigators..

I hope they find all the Antifa/BLM who instigated and led the attack. I know for sure they found one of them. After that, we'll see if they actually follow through with the charges.

I hope they find all the Antifa/BLM who instigated and led the attack. I know for sure they found one of them. After that, we'll see if they actually follow through with the charges.
Oh how cute! Still pushing Q talking points even after all the fail...

Oh how cute! Still pushing Q talking points even after all the fail...
I have no idea what "Q talking points" are, but everyone knows what Antifa and BLM have done. We've seen the videos.

If I had to guess today, I would bet that Kevin McCarthy just made the worst blunder of his entire lifetime and just sealed his and the GOP's fate in the process.

Just had to go to Florida to kiss the ring didn't ya' Kevin.

They got what amounts to seconds in the relative life of a political party to make an about face IMO.

It would be funny if you weren’t serious.

They found them already. Every N-ONE of them.

"Genius Disingenuous is where you find it."

All but a few of the terrorist that attacked the capitol were right wing extremists, members of Q, etc. You know.....the American Taliban.

Do you have evidence that it was ANTIFA or are you advocating for a wild goose chase?

Do you have evidence that it was ANTIFA or are you advocating for a wild goose chase?
My guess is he prefers made up crap over facts.

Back
Top Bottom