• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Insane demands

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I have heard of this before, but now again BLM is demanding that white people give up their homes and move out. BLM says they should GIVE their homes to black people. Have you ever heard of such an insane idea, and does BLM think that will EVER happen?

Comments?

I have heard of this before, but now again BLM is demanding that white people give up their homes and move out. BLM says they should GIVE their homes to black people. Have you ever heard of such an insane idea, and does BLM think that will EVER happen?

Comments?

Really need an article or source of some kind.

Again the left feigns ignorance of current events. Or is it just plain ignorance.

Comments?
I have lots of comments, but nothing I can post here, so I’ll just ask a question; why do you disingenuously imply that all BLM members want the same things? Are you even aware of the fact that BLM has no national leadership. No president, commissioner, or Grand Poobah? Are you aware that each locale has their own members who do not report to any other group?

What am I saying? Of course you do! Being disingenuous is your intent!

I have lots of comments, but nothing I can post here, so I’ll just ask a question; why do you disingenuously imply that all BLM members want the same things? Are you even aware of the fact that BLM has no national leadership. No president, commissioner, or Grand Poobah? Are you aware that each locale has their own members who do not report to any other group?

OK--------------why would any member of BLM pose such an insane idea. What do you think the chance are that would happen?

OK--------------why would any member of BLM pose such an insane idea. What do you think the chance are that would happen?
Answer my question first, then I’ll answer yours.

No national leadership ?
Who is it receiving hundreds of millions of dollars from corporate sponsors and distributing the funds ?

Curious why Leftist publications are ignoring it.
That's usually a sign that it's not real.

But, let's assume it is. Keep in mind that BLM is not a hierarchical organization like the NRA. There is a global organization, but it's not like it issues orders to the chapters, who must fall in line or else.

One consequence is that pretty much anyone can show up at a protest with a sign or a chant. No matter how wacky or weird or irrational it is, you won't get the boot unless it says "I love police brutality."

The same goes for right-wing protests, by the way. One guy showing up at an anti-mask protest with a "QAnon" sign does not mean that every single person there believes in the Q conspiracy theory.

But, let's assume it is. Keep in mind that BLM is not a hierarchical organization like the NRA. There is a global organization, but it's not like it issues orders to the chapters, who must fall in line or else.

One consequence is that pretty much anyone can show up at a protest with a sign or a chant. No matter how wacky or weird or irrational it is, you won't get the boot unless it says "I love police brutality."

The same goes for right-wing protests, by the way. One guy showing up at an anti-mask protest with a "QAnon" sign does not mean that every single person there believes in the Q conspiracy theory.

That's way too logical an explanation to gain any traction with the crowd that's outraged about BLM.

No national leadership ?
Who is it receiving hundreds of millions of dollars from corporate sponsors and distributing the funds ?
Who told you that Black Lives Matter is receiving "hundreds of millions" from corporate sponsors? Most of those companies are donating to established charities (NAACP, National Urban League, Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law), or setting up their own (e.g. Racial Equity and Justice Initiative). Most of the donations are in the low 6 figures, and spread across multiple groups.

I see no indication that the global BLM or individual chapters are raking in hundreds of millions of dollars.

I always give all media 3-4 days to get their individual stories straight before I give solid credence to anything.
The organization must have some type of hierarchy if only to handle all the money....

Again the left feigns ignorance of current events. Or is it just plain ignorance.

More like your failure to provide a source to back up your OP. I for one have not hear of that as an idea. Where did you hear it?

There are many problems with reparation demands. The biggest one is who would receive the funds / homes? Not all blacks in the US are children from former slaves. Why would they qualify. How about relatives of those who fought to end slavery? Why should they have to contribute.

The idea of giving up homes, or money is the most stupid idea that has come along in sometime. Much like threads without sources.:mrgreen:

Who told you that Black Lives Matter is receiving "hundreds of millions" from corporate sponsors? Most of those companies are donating to established charities (NAACP, National Urban League, Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law), or setting up their own (e.g. Racial Equity and Justice Initiative). Most of the donations are in the low 6 figures, and spread across multiple groups.

I see no indication that the global BLM or individual chapters are raking in hundreds of millions of dollars.

hmmmm, maybe each of us need more diligence in this matter... Where is BLM getting operational funds?

More like your failure to provide a source to back up your OP. I for one have not hear of that as an idea. Where did you hear it?

There are many problems with reparation demands. The biggest one is who would receive the funds / homes? Not all blacks in the US are children from former slaves. Why would they qualify. How about relatives of those who fought to end slavery? Why should they have to contribute.

The idea of giving up homes, or money is the most stupid idea that has come along in sometime. Much like threads without sources.:mrgreen:

You might see post #9 or do your own 5 second search..

Comments?

Oh that's not all! I heard black BLM members are actually given lists of "snowbirders" by black hired help that's sympathetic. Then while the innocent white folks are on vacation somewhere else, they just move in! That's RIGHT, they just move in and keep what they want of the white folks possesions, but they throw out all the rest! Then, the Soros funded BLM Fraud Squad®, actually goes and manipulated the land deeds and the white folks come home with no recourse!!!!! This is HAPPENING EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all right here at snowflakewhitevictimsofsatanicblacksforsocialjustice.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best barricade yourself in your home and stock up on ammo; don't worry abpout food, just ammo, lots of ammo, and then a little more ammo and extra of that too, and extra guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lamo :2rofll:

I've heard similar arguments before but more of a "If whites really wanted to help blacks, they'd leave their homes to a black family when they die" sort of way. One of my many disappointments with Obama was that he never saw that he should have taken all the houses the government foreclosed on and created a lend-lease program for minorities to obtain ownership of them instead of auctioning them off for 10 or 20 cents on the dollar to flippers and slumlords.

hmmmm, maybe each of us need more diligence in this matter... Where is BLM getting operational funds?
lol

I have no doubt that the BLM GN gets corporate funding. They're just not getting "hundreds of millions" in funding. If they did, that would skyrocket them to the top ranks of NGOs. E.g. the NRA probably gets less than $200 million in corporate donations in a typical year.

They're also not a very expensive organization, as far as I can tell. They don't have a TV network, they aren't bailing hundreds of protesters out of jail, they don't have a big annual conference at the Javits Center every year....

Unsurprisingly, when I ask you to substantiate your claim, I get nothing. Ah well.

lol

I have no doubt that the BLM GN gets corporate funding. They're just not getting "hundreds of millions" in funding. If they did, that would skyrocket them to the top ranks of NGOs. E.g. the NRA probably gets less than $200 million in corporate donations in a typical year.

They're also not a very expensive organization, as far as I can tell. They don't have a TV network, they aren't bailing hundreds of protesters out of jail, they don't have a big annual conference at the Javits Center every year....

Unsurprisingly, when I ask you to substantiate your claim, I get nothing. Ah well.

I'm glad you're not surprised. Any corroboration will be discounted by those wishing to do so.
Let's just go with that being an extrapolated exaggeration. Divide the amount in half or by any other
divisor you wish...
The initial question/statement basis was questioning: how/where is money distributed if not by a business type hierarchy?

Back
Top Bottom