• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Inquiring minds want to know......

DeeJayH said:
you can put whatever you want in your signature
but people will judge you by your positions and 'arguments'
and i have yet to see anything conservative out of you
atleast something that was not a veil of conservativism
dont hate yourself for being liberal, there is nothing wrong with it
but there is a problem with how angry you are, and maybe it is just because you can not accept who you are

hardly angry at all, special ed. In fact, I have been quite amused by you and chiefy-boy the past day or so. And just why are Dr. Navy and mini-chief so concerned with "exposing" me as a liberal? Why can the two of you not get through your thick skulls that some of us dont carry a party affiliation. Are your arguments so flimsy that you must focus on my leanings as a means to claim victory where you have none. Oh thats right...you dont answer posts or rebutt points, you just make smacks against imagined liberals.

Now you two go make macaroni pictures for your mommies and try not to eat the glue this time.

jallman said:
hardly angry at all, special ed. In fact, I have been quite amused by you and chiefy-boy the past day or so. And just why are Dr. Navy and mini-chief so concerned with "exposing" me as a liberal? Why can the two of you not get through your thick skulls that some of us dont carry a party affiliation. Are your arguments so flimsy that you must focus on my leanings as a means to claim victory where you have none. Oh thats right...you dont answer posts or rebutt points, you just make smacks against imagined liberals.

Now you two go make macaroni pictures for your mommies and try not to eat the glue this time.

I have a flash for you my friend........Being Conservative or Liberal is not a party..It is a political belief

Navy Pride said:
I have a flash for you my friend........Being Conservative or Liberal is not a party..It is a political belief

Well thank you captain obvious.

jallman said:

you are the rubber who is constantly yelling in your posts
you are the rubber who is constantly repeating the same opinions, like it makes what you say more substantial
instead of posting links to proof

just accept the fact that you are a liberal instead of posing as centrist
because nobody but you buys it

Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal,
Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal,
Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal,

DeeJayH said:
you are the rubber who is constantly yelling in your posts
you are the rubber who is constantly repeating the same opinions, like it makes what you say more substantial
instead of posting links to proof

just accept the fact that you are a liberal instead of posing as centrist
because nobody but you buys it

Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal, Liberal,

Tourette's I tell ya, its tourette's...maybe with some bad ADD thrown in there...and that extra chromosome.

Look special ed...I dont really give a flying **** what you believe I am...and as far as everybody, well I just see Chiefy and mini chief making these posts. You guys crack me up. I could put up a post with retard in it 54 times, but I prefer to sit back, smirk, and watch you give all the proof for me. Besides, you didnt really insult me too much by calling me a liberal. I am just not accustomed to morons who throw labels around without knowing how to apply them. :laughat: You guys at least give me a good laugh throughout the day.

jallman said:
Tourette's I tell ya, its tourette's...maybe with some bad ADD thrown in there...and that extra chromosome.

Look special ed...I dont really give a flying **** what you believe I am...and as far as everybody, well I just see Chiefy and mini chief making these posts. You guys crack me up. I could put up a post with retard in it 54 times, but I prefer to sit back, smirk, and watch you give all the proof for me. Besides, you didnt really insult me too much by calling me a liberal. I am just not accustomed to morons who throw labels around without knowing how to apply them. :laughat: You guys at least give me a good laugh throughout the day.

Calm down before you have a coronary my friend....:lol:

Navy Pride said:
If you watched her speak you would see she always has that goofy look on her face......

She is probably the best thing to happen to the Republican Party since Dean was elected to head the DNC.......
This post is GROTESQUE so what does that say about the writer? This is a woman who's son was killed in Iraq and you, Navy Pride take great joy in making fun of her to the point of cruelty.

Does it get any lower than that?

Considering the author, no it does not. No surprise either.

Navy Pride said:
I have sympathy for every mother who has lost a son in war but your hero Cindy has become a joke, at best a tool of the far left of the far left you belong to and at worse a traitor to the USA......Jackson and her should just go home and romance one another....:lol:
The incredible stupidity in the highlighted words once again shows the intelligence of the author and of course, the cruelty that are contained in those words.

Isn't it amazing that someone can be so blinded by hate of anything / anyone that disagrees with him that one would choose to mock the mother of a dead soldier, call her a traitor for being the poster child for the anti-war movement and taking incredible pleasure in her suffering.

I think it's shameful for anyone to ever make fun of someone who grieves the loss of their child, no matter what. It shows the true colors of people who do.

I condemn anyone who takes joy in making fun of Cindy Sheehan for expressing her Constitutional right to free speech and to working to honor her son's death by leading the anti-war movement.

Shame on you! God forbid you were to ever lose a loved one.

Shame on you!

Last edited:
26 X World Champs said:
This post is GROTESQUE so what does that say about the writer? This is a woman who's son was killed in Iraq and you, Navy Pride take great joy in making fun of her to the point of cruelty.

I just calls em as I sees em.....:lol:

26 X World Champs said:
The incredible stupidity in the highlighted words once again shows the intelligence of the author and of course, the cruelty that are contained in those words.

Isn't it amazing that someone can be so blinded by hate of anything / anyone that disagrees with him that one would choose to mock the mother of a dead soldier, call her a traitor for being the poster child for the anti-war movement and taking incredible pleasure in her suffering.

I think it's shameful for anyone to ever make fun of someone who grieves the loss of their child, no matter what. It shows the true colors of people who do.

I condemn anyone who takes joy in making fun of Cindy Sheehan for expressing her Constitutional right to free speech and to working to honor her son's death by leading the anti-war movement.

Shame on you!

attack the messenger, pictures don't lie.....:lol:

Navy Pride said:
So do I and you've exposed yourself, again to this community.

Anyone who laughs at a woman who's son was killed in Iraq is a low life scum and deserves to have something really catastrophic happen to them since that might be the only way they would ever develop any humanity.

Maybe it's just incredible ignorance that drives someone to revel in someone else's heartbreak? Or maybe it's a combination of incredible ignorance and hate?

I think anyone who laughs or makes fun of someone who lost a child who was defending our freedom is a total and complete asshole.

"I just call them like I see them."

26 X World Champs said:
So do I and you've exposed yourself, again to this community.

Anyone who laughs at a woman who's son was killed in Iraq is a low life scum and deserves to have something really catastrophic happen to them since that might be the only way they would ever develop any humanity.

Maybe it's just incredible ignorance that drives someone to revel in someone else's heartbreak? Or maybe it's a combination of incredible ignorance and hate?

I think anyone who laughs or makes fun of someone who lost a child who was defending our freedom is a total and complete asshole.

"I just call them like I see them."

Yous sound like a broken record, we have covered her sons situation over and over again.........Hey when you protest with her how about asking her to take the time out from her ranting to get a head stone for her son's grave........Its been over a year..........Thanks

Navy Pride said:

yessss I callsessss em preciousssss, my precioussss hatesessss those liberalsessss yesss,:2rofll: precioussss I callsssses em how I seessss em, preciousss

26 X World Champs said:

Actually it was me that started that line, so why get on his ****. Can you honestly look at her expression and not wonder?...lol

26 X World Champs said:

Shame on you!

Calling the president a nazi and terrorist freedom fighter. Ya .,.. thanks for the support. I don't care if she supports the anti war movement. It's how she does it thats so distatsteful. And she may be doing a lot of things, but honoring her son is not one of them.

jallman said:
You are disgusting. How can you take so much glee and joy in a grief-stricken mother? Look, I dont like her and I think she is a fruit cake, but, there is a certain measure of respect to be given to anyone who has lost anyone in this war...you with your espousing these views about support the military...come on, now. Personally, I am of the opinion that she is just an easy target for your bitter, sallow existence.

Do you think it is possible for someone to gain respect, even if not due to their own actions just their circumstances, and then to lose that respect?

Is it now a fundimental principle that anyone who loses a child in war cannot be questioned about their statements no matter how outlandish and everything they say and do MUST be respected?

Stinger said:
Do you think it is possible for someone to gain respect, even if not due to their own actions just their circumstances, and then to lose that respect?

Is it now a fundimental principle that anyone who loses a child in war cannot be questioned about their statements no matter how outlandish and everything they say and do MUST be respected?

Of course I think it is possible to lose respect. I also think that a measure of respect must be given for those who have losses because of this war from those of us who havent lost. That preclude questioning behaviors that are inappropriate, but come on, a certain berth for grief must be taken into account. I just think the media has turned this woman into a loon while anyone opposed to her agenda has tried to assasinate her character, both past and present. Paramount to all of this though, it is inappropriate to take pleasure in another human being's grief, no matter how foolishly they are acting.

jallman said:
Of course I think it is possible to lose respect. I also think that a measure of respect must be given for those who have losses because of this war from those of us who havent lost. That preclude questioning behaviors that are inappropriate, but come on, a certain berth for grief must be taken into account. I just think the media has turned this woman into a loon while anyone opposed to her agenda has tried to assasinate her character, both past and present. Paramount to all of this though, it is inappropriate to take pleasure in another human being's grief, no matter how foolishly they are acting.

The media does not have to turn her into a look.....Have you ever sat down and listened to her comments? She does a great job it all by herself....

Navy Pride said:
The media does not have to turn her into a look.....Have you ever sat down and listened to her comments? She does a great job it all by herself....

And unless you have sat down and talked with her yourself, then I would make an educated guess that you saw her on some form of media program. If the media paid her no attention then you wouldnt even know the name Cindy Sheehan. And no, I have not ever sat down and listened to her comments, but I have read a few and I think she is off her rocker. But that doesnt give me any right to take any glee in her pain or to advocate that she doesnt have the right to speak out...I hold you in little esteem but I respect your right continue jaw flapping all over this forum.

jallman said:
And unless you have sat down and talked with her yourself, then I would make an educated guess that you saw her on some form of media program. If the media paid her no attention then you wouldnt even know the name Cindy Sheehan. And no, I have not ever sat down and listened to her comments, but I have read a few and I think she is off her rocker. But that doesnt give me any right to take any glee in her pain or to advocate that she doesnt have the right to speak out...I hold you in little esteem but I respect your right continue jaw flapping all over this forum.

I have seen her make comments many times...I am surprise you haven't......Go back and read the frigging thread........Everyone has sympathy for her loss...........At this point it has very little to do with that.........Even someone as far left as you are can see that..........

Maybe not.....:roll:

Ask yourself this question........Why have no prominent democrats rushed to her side...........

Navy Pride said:
I have seen her make comments many times...I am surprise you haven't......Go back and read the frigging thread........Everyone has sympathy for her loss...........At this point it has very little to do with that.........Even someone as far left as you are can see that..........

Maybe not.....:roll:

Ask yourself this question........Why have no prominent democrats rushed to her side...........

In the words of Mencia, you are the biggest friggin DEE DEE DEE I have ever talked to...I stated, no I have never heard her but I have read some of her comments. *******, dude, I am starting to think you really do wear a helmet to keep from hurting yourself on sharp corners. And you either have a cahones of steel or you are really dense to tell me to read a thread...

I am not even going to comment to the leftist remark because you refuse to go point for point with me on that. Nothing you say makes anymore sense than you wandering around muttering:

"Wapner, Wapner at 5. Yeah. I'm an excellent driver...excellent driver"

No prominent politician at all has come to her side because she is an emotion ruled loon. In fact, most of the publicity she gets is because of you neocons and your heartless denigration of her feelings.

jallman said:
In the words of Mencia, you are the biggest friggin DEE DEE DEE I have ever talked to...I stated, no I have never heard her but I have read some of her comments. *******, dude, I am starting to think you really do wear a helmet to keep from hurting yourself on sharp corners. And you either have a cahones of steel or you are really dense to tell me to read a thread...

I am not even going to comment to the leftist remark because you refuse to go point for point with me on that. Nothing you say makes anymore sense than you wandering around muttering:

"Wapner, Wapner at 5. Yeah. I'm an excellent driver...excellent driver"

No prominent politician at all has come to her side because she is an emotion ruled loon. In fact, most of the publicity she gets is because of you neocons and your heartless denigration of her feelings.

It has very little to do with emotion my Liberal friend, its called left wing partisan politics.......

jallman said:

no prominent politician has come to her side, because her understandably pain from loss, has been highjacked by the Ultra Left
it is the Ultra Left that has sent her from someone who praised bush after meeting him, to the lunatic we all see now
they pissed in her ear, instead of letting her mourn in peace
now she has become unhinged, and it is not the RepCons fault but the groups that are now manipulating her. The Far left whacko's who will do anything to bring down bush

As far as Sheehans latest tirades, she has every right to them, but now they seem to be denegrating the life her son chose/volunteered for, she is not just attacking bush.

Its a news story, pushed by the left, who sends out constant press releases about how they are taking advantage of this poor womans grief to be a political pawn, which is what i truly find Sickening

Navy Pride said:
It has very little to do with emotion my Liberal friend, its called left wing partisan politics.......

Okay...as much as this lump of pride is choking going down...please explain to me how she is wrapped in left wing partisan politics...I mean, I see how the media is and how the actual politicians and various anti war groups use her...but come on...she herself is just a grief stricken mother, which is the cause of her lunacy. Speak nothing more of her...nary insult nor commendation and you wont hear from her again...

But please, do explain your point; I am genuinely interested.

DeeJayH said:
no prominent politician has come to her side, because her understandably pain from loss, has been highjacked by the Ultra Left
it is the Ultra Left that has sent her from someone who praised bush after meeting him, to the lunatic we all see now
they pissed in her ear, instead of letting her mourn in peace
now she has become unhinged, and it is not the RepCons fault but the groups that are now manipulating her. The Far left whacko's who will do anything to bring down bush

As far as Sheehans latest tirades, she has every right to them, but now they seem to be denegrating the life her son chose/volunteered for, she is not just attacking bush.

Its a news story, pushed by the left, who sends out constant press releases about how they are taking advantage of this poor womans grief to be a political pawn, which is what i truly find Sickening

Now see, that I can completely agree with!!!! And very well put, I might add. Its just these attacks directly against the woman herself are apalling...especially out of grown men who claim to know loss from previous wars.

Back
Top Bottom