• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Information for Calif liberals

FYI Calif liberals, here in Lincoln Ne the price of gas is $1.99, and my son in Okla say it is $1.75. So how much is your gas in your liberal tax and spend paradise? Dont you think it may be time to vote out all the tax and spenders you have in your Legis????????

BTW good luck is coming your way, I hear the loony Gov moombeam is not running again.

I live in a state which is ruining by our liberal/Demo governor and mayor. The gas price is up to $3.35 a gallon for regular. It's enough to gouge our pockets for their liberal taxation.

Question...
Dont you think it may be time to vote out all the tax and spenders you have in your Legis????????

The sons of B&$#@ voted back into power !

Back
Top Bottom