• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Inflation surges 7% in December, highest rate in 40 years

Unfortunately for you, I have degrees in this stuff and it is my area of work. But I’m wrong because “Trump bad, Biden good…”

Degrees from where
Tupelo Mississippi community college?
The Fed's acknowledged the fastest growing inflation in 40 years is not transitory, yet it's also aware that a massive wave of defaults on corporate debt that's risen by $1.3 trillion since early 2020 makes it likely a massive wave of defaults would occur if it raises interest rates or reduces asset purchases

https://talkmarkets.com/content/sto...s-next-to-a-30-trillion-debt-bomb?post=337425

Beware of the FED. History says they are economy killers.

Unfortunately for you, I have degrees in this stuff and it is my area of work.
Where's your degree from? Trump University?

But I’m wrong because “Trump bad, Biden good…”
Said the guy who claims to have a degree in economics, yet blames the entirety of the inflation the whole World is experiencing on Biden.

Where's your degree from? Trump University?

Said the guy who claims to have a degree in economics, yet blames the entirety of the inflation the whole World is experiencing on Biden.
Trump bad, Biden……good

Degrees from where
Tupelo Mississippi community college?

Trump bad, Biden…..good

What makes you an expert on inflation? What did you study in college?
Hold on..... Are you claiming to be an expert on inflation?... But wasnt it you who claimed our inflation was caused solely by Bidens keeping the enhanced unemployment payments going for too long? Because that's a stupid contention and proves you don't know shite about economics.

Last edited:
Hold on..... Are you claiming to be an expert on inflation?... But wasnt it you who claimed our inflation was caused solely by Bidens keeping the enhanced unemployment payments going for too long?
I just want to know who I am talking to. You seem to think I’m wrong about everything. What makes you even remotely knowledgable enough to discuss the causes of inflation?

I just want to know who I am talking to. You seem to think I’m wrong about everything. What makes you even remotely knowledgable enough to discuss the causes of inflation?
It was you.... You claimed our inflation was caused solely by Bidens keeping the enhanced unemployment payments going for too long..... Which is nonsense..... Its that stupid contention that proves you don't know shite about economics.

It was you.... You claimed our inflation was caused solely by Bidens keeping the enhanced unemployment payments going for too long..... Which is nonsense..... Its that stupid contention that proves you don't know shite about economics.

I made a claim and I gave you my background. You made a claim, now return me the favor…

Simple right wing lies.

Trump set a great example for them. Lying is perfectly acceptable and quite effective.

Simple right wing lies.

Trump set a great example for them. Lying is perfectly acceptable and quite effective.
“Trump bad, Biden good. I understand financial economics…”

I made a claim and I gave you my background. You made a claim, now return me the favor…
You can't back up your claims so you question my education. Just remember, you're the guy who thinks our inflation was caused solely by Bidens keeping the enhanced unemployment payments going for too long. And then you have the audacity to claim you have a background in economics. I think your reply should be " Trump bad, Biden good". It's pretty much all you appear to know for sure.

Last edited:
I understand financial economics…”
You've already proven that's a fiction. Your the economist who doesn't understand the inflationary effects of supply and demand on an economy stumbling out of a pandemic.

You can't back up your claims so you question my education. Just remember, you're the guy who thinks our inflation was caused solely by Bidens keeping the enhanced unemployment payments going for too long. And then you have the audacity to claim you have a background in economics. I think your reply should be " Trump bad, Biden good". It's pretty much all you appear to know for sure.
Unfortunately, no one knows for sure how much inflation is due to each possible reason. However, I’ve given you my opinions based on sound econ theory. If you don’t remember my responses, I invite you to go back and read them. Instead of having a real discussion, or trying to learn something from someone that has more experience with inflation than you do, you only seem interested in trying to prove it was Trump’s fault with a bunch of random facts. What else is there to discuss?

Unfortunately, no one knows for sure how much inflation is due to each possible reason. However, I’ve given you my opinions based on sound econ theory. If you don’t remember my responses, I invite you to go back and read them. Instead of having a real discussion, or trying to learn something from someone that has more experience with inflation than you do, you only seem interested in trying to prove it was Trump’s fault with a bunch of random facts. What else is there to discuss?
just stop....You clearly stated you believed that the main cause of our Inflation was Biden allowing the enhanced unemployment payments to go on to long. This is why I find it extremely difficult to find any credibility with your "speculations". I don't agree with you. Let's just leave it at that.

Recent Fed history doesn't appear to bode well for how it will handle the "Everything Bubble."

https://talkmarkets.com/content/sto...s-next-to-a-30-trillion-debt-bomb?post=337425

"Given that Fed’s attempt in dealing with the Tech Bubble and the Housing Bubble resulted in full-scale crises…what are the odds the Fed can successfully deflate this current Everything Bubble… which is exponentially larger than the first two?

Look at the below chart and you tell me.
GPC1210211.png

"It is HIGHLY likely another bloodbath is coming to the markets.

"It’s quite possible the markets will be entering a prolonged BEAR MARKET… a time in which stocks lose 50% or more over the course of months."

Just pointing out that the moronic talking point he was parroting is completely meaningless. And quite hypocritical.
Biden's approval rating continues to fall, and is below 50% and is within the margin of error of Trump's at the same point in their presdency; It was accurate for the poster to say anyone who supports Biden is a shrinking minority.

So the booming Biden economy continues and the American people recognize those results by the continued decline in his poll numbers. This goes to show what happens when hatred, lies, and propaganda put an incompetent into the WH destroying pro growth conservative economic policies that actually employ people and don't pay them to stay home. Supply and demand, Economics 101

Yes, Biden voters: please give Biden a FREE pass

Back
Top Bottom