• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Inflation, inflation, inflation - - OK righties, what, exactly, would you do to address this?

The same factors that caused the inflation in every other country on earth. Global supply of goods dropped radically due to a global pandemic. Your assertion that a modest minimum wage increase in the US did all this is unfounded and unsupported.

Wow, it's totally amazing that a sitting US president's domestic policies can cause a global inflation crisis in every country on earth. What power!
Why do you keep honing in n the minimum wage hike like it's the only thing I listed. It's a dishonest tactic to try and avoid admiting it was the left that insisted on the lock down a among another things that have had a negative impact on our economy.

Why do you keep honing in n the minimum wage hike like it's the only thing I listed. It's a dishonest tactic to try and avoid admiting it was the left that insisted on the lock down a among another things that have had a negative impact on our economy.

Should we bring back the oil export ban to help control energy prices in the US?

It was a official recommendation from the Trump white house

We will pay for it after two years when the bullshit becomes obvious and we double the tax rates... ;)
And the big hole there is in the budget already?

To the point that most economists say the biggest part of our inflation is corporate price gouging,
Laffriot. No serious person believes that .

Since energy is a large component of the inflationary pressures right now, should we return the ban on oil exports that was listed after 40 years? You know, the one the GQP and oil industry assured us we had to remove to open our energy markets to the global energy markets.
I have no idea what you're trying to say, other than a tangled attempt to shift blame away from the current administration.

I have no idea what you're trying to say, other than a tangled attempt to shift blame away from the current administration.

Should we ban oil exports? Why is the oil industry shitting their pants over the prospect of a return on the oil export ban?

Should we ban oil exports? Why is the oil industry shitting their pants over the prospect of a return on the oil export ban?

No, we should not ban oil exports.

Again, how is this relevant to Biden administration or Fed policy?

No, we should not ban oil exports.

Why not? We banned oil exports for 40 years after the Arab oil embargo in the 70's...

Again, how is this relevant to Biden administration or Fed policy?

Relevant? The president has the POWER to ban oil exports TODAY if he desire...

Deserving? LOL.

after paying in diligently for 50 or more years? damn right they are deserving to get back what they paid in and were promised. moreso than anyone else.

after paying in diligently for 50 or more years? damn right they are deserving to get back what they paid in and were promised. moreso than anyone else.

LMAO.. The average SS and Medicare recipient gets much more out of the system than they ever paid into the system...

It's pretty amusing (and dizzying) how quickly the GQP jumps from wanting a free economy to a command economy based on the latest stock market close...

Its halirious watching them try to spin reality and invent a delusional fantasy world
imagine making posts like they do and not being embarrassed, i know i cant
SOMETIMES i almost feel bad for them but when they demonstrate over and over again how dishonest, delusional, ignorant and or topically uneducated they are no matter whats presented to them i cant
just nutters being nutters

Why not? We banned oil exports for 40 years after the Arab oil embargo in the 70's...
And you find the economic conditions of the 70's something to aspire to?

Relevant? The president has the POWER to ban oil exports TODAY if he desire...
He has the power to launch nuclear missiles, too. I don't want him to do that, either.

LMAO.. The average SS and Medicare recipient gets much more out of the system than they ever paid into the system...
not sure it even really matters, but source?

I mean i pay into to something for 50 years and am promised it will help my retirement, it better g****** help my retirement years.

You don't get to pretend that this outcome was unavoidable when the right warned everyone this is where we were headed and the left choose to ignore those warnings and mock those those who have been ringing the alarm.

The left made this mess and now they need to sit down and shut up while the adults clean up their mess. Except they won't. They will fight what needs to done, tooth and nail, every step of the way.
Do you have a link or two of those warnings?

Do you have anything but generalizations about how the left is responsible for this global inflation?

How is it that the world is suffering from inflation because of the pandemic and the war, and ours isn't related? Can you explain that one?

As, across the country, this seems to be their #1 talking point, I've yet to hear what they believe they could do to stem this problem that is affecting all nations across the world.

Indeed, when seen through this international lens, the United States is doing significantly better than most other countries.

So other than braying endlessly about this in every local, state and federal election, I'm waiting for some tangible, practical suggestions on how this can or should be addressed.

Inflation, inflation, inflation - - OK righties, what, exactly, would you do to address this?​

Something fantastic, in two weeks...

Got a new bone to chew on, huh?

Back
Top Bottom