• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Infant Found Dead At Winston-Salem Planned Parenthood

I'm sorry that you fail to comprehend " what you (I am) are trying to get at," let me clarify. I'm asking by what authority is it that you presume to speak for anyone, let alone "most of us?" It's a common tactic used by those who's argument is too weak to stand on it's own.

The most of us I refer too certainly does not include rapid pro-choicers like you. According to most polling and statistical data, over half the country is of a same or similar mind as I am on the issue. That would be most in a simple majority.

The most of us I refer too certainly does not include rapid pro-choicers like you. According to most polling and statistical data, over half the country is of a same or similar mind as I am on the issue. That would be most in a simple majority.

Fine, show me a poll conducted on all of America that asks if you, Mac on DP, have been chosen to speak "for most of us."

I'll wait patiently.

According to most polling and statistical data, over half the country is of a same or similar mind as I am on the issue.
That is an assumption you can not support as the polling is far too vague to have a meaningful interpretation.
Just to remind you, there is NO data indicating a majority wishing abortion to be outlawed or further restricted in the first trimester.

That is an assumption you can not support as the polling is far too vague to have a meaningful interpretation.
Just to remind you, there is NO data indicating a majority wishing abortion to be outlawed or further restricted in the first trimester.

Well that's a genius statement if ever there was one. I don't either despite being very pro-life. I have shown you specifically, repeatedly, valid poll data showing the a very few Americans favor unrestricted abortion. I've also shown you, specifically, poll data showing that over half of Americans consider abortion manslaughter. Either you are being willfully obtuse, or you need to up the Alzheimer's meds.

http://www.pollingreport.com/abortion.htm
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/abortion_poll030122.html

Last edited:
Most pro-choicers are all for sex-ed in schools, etc. It's generally the "other side" that wants to stiffle such education. Hell, even some anti-choicers are against birth control altogether. Some for religious reasons, and some are against only hormonal birth control since it can "murder innocent babies".

Sex education in schools is a terrific idea...
I oppose handing out condoms though...

I think if the kid asks, they should get, no questions asked.

Why do you oppose that? My only objection to it is that it interferes with parental responsibility, but to be honest, parental responsibility isn't all it's cracked up to be these days.

Well that's a genius statement if ever there was one.
There is nothing genial about it. It is simply an honest look at data or information and evaluating it with no bias or agenda or the need to defend a position with it. You should try it sometimes, it will open an entire new world for you called reality.

I don't either despite being very pro-life.
Yet you would take it, nice hypocrisy.

I have shown you specifically, repeatedly, valid poll data showing the a very few Americans favor unrestricted abortion. I've also shown you, specifically, poll data showing that over half of Americans consider abortion manslaughter.
You haven't show ****. You have taken polls that reflect nothing that you assert and conveniently reinterpreted the data as supporting your position or taken vague and meaningless information and also a self serving way turned it into something it is not.

Either you are being willfully obtuse, or you need to up the Alzheimer's meds.
Condescending or insulting comments do not bolster your failed position, but they do reflect on intelectual capacity and integrity, yours.

You should read what they say.

There is nothing genial about it. It is simply an honest look at data or information and evaluating it with no bias or agenda or the need to defend a position with it. You should try it sometimes, it will open an entire new world for you called reality.

Yet you would take it, nice hypocrisy.

You haven't show ****. You have taken polls that reflect nothing that you assert and conveniently reinterpreted the data as supporting your position or taken vague and meaningless information and also a self serving way turned it into something it is not.

Condescending or insulting comments do not bolster your failed position, but they do reflect on intelectual capacity and integrity, yours.

You should read what they say.

Denial is not a river in Egypt, it's prom modus operandi.

And stupid word games are the mark of failure and lack of intellect.

You've been presented facts over and over again, you don't dispute them, you simply pretend they don't exist. That's a lack of intellect if ever there was one.

Last edited:
You've been presented facts over and over again, you don't dispute them, you simply pretend they don't exist. That's a lack of intellect if ever there was one.
You presented self serving misinterpretations. But by all means do quote where I denied facts so that others may also see.

"Ignored" would be a better term... and over and over again too.

It's like being trapped in an Abbot and Costello skit.

If you start lying about lying, then your a damned lying liar, you liar.

As I said, if you did not lie you could easily quote where I did. Since you did not, preferring to divert instead the conclusion is obvious.

As I said, if you did not lie you could easily quote where I did. Since you did not, preferring to divert instead the conclusion is obvious.

Her ya go again. I posted poll data. Unadulterated polls with no summary whatsoever and this is what you posted in reply.

You presented self serving misinterpretations.

So, you are quoted.

Her ya go again. I posted poll data. Unadulterated polls with no summary whatsoever and this is what you posted in reply.

So, you are quoted.
You posted self serving misinterpretations. Is that what you call a lie? How about posting the whole truth? That would uncover your lie wouldn't it?

You posted self serving misinterpretations. Is that what you call a lie? How about posting the whole truth? That would uncover your lie wouldn't it?

Oh, I get it, you're locked in the Abbot and Costello thing.

Oh, I get it, you're locked in the Abbot and Costello thing.
No you don't get it. You are still left to prove something, less you admit you made up the whole thing. Your continued obfuscation does not bolster your credibility. If you in fact could have proven that I led you would have posted it verbatim. Instead you are playing this game with inane replies, which of course leaves you to be the liar.

Back
Top Bottom