• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Infant Found Dead At Winston-Salem Planned Parenthood

Coronado

Voluntary Resignation
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Irony can be so ironic sometimes ...
WXII said:
Infant Found Dead At Winston-Salem Planned Parenthood

Police Seek Information From Medical Personnel, Public

POSTED: 1:36 pm EDT September 11, 2010
UPDATED: 1:55 pm EDT September 11, 2010

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Police found an infant dead inside a storage bin at the Planned Parenthood building in Winston-Salem Saturday morning.

Officers arrived at the facility at 3000 Maplewood Ave. for a security check at about 7 a.m.Members of Criminal Investigations were contacted and detectives responded to assume the investigation.

Police said the baby was a white newborn baby girl. The cause of death remained under investigation and an autopsy will be performed at the Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, police said.

[...]

I don't get it.

I think he's making the point that it's ironic that this story is newsworthy while planned parenthood abortion clinics kill hundreds of babies every day and no one mentions it.

On the OP, I wonder if some moron thought they could hide the body there and people would just assume it was an aborted fetus.

I think he's making the point that it's ironic that this story is newsworthy while planned parenthood abortion clinics kill hundreds of babies every day and no one mentions it.

Oh.

Well, no, I don't think that's ironic at all.

On the OP, I wonder if some moron thought they could hide the body there and people would just assume it was an aborted fetus.

What's ironic is that the woman obviously knew where the abortion clinic was (assuming that PP performs abortions, which is a leap), and didn't avail herself of their help six months or so before.

I don't think PP performs abortions. They just offer low cost paps & birth control. A great organization actually.

What's ironic is that the woman obviously knew where the abortion clinic was (assuming that PP performs abortions, which is a leap), and didn't avail herself of their help six months or so before.

Are you kidding me regarding the bolded statement? Are you willfully ignorant of the abortion industry PP is the unquestionable leaders of, or are you just in denial? Here's an excerpt from one link and it is from 2003-2004, they have since broken "ONE BILLION DOLLARS" in annual income from the retail murder of the unborn.

Planned Parenthood has just celebrated a banner year, boasting nearly 250,000 abortions and $35 million in profits last year.

An analysis of Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s 2003-2004 Annual Report by STOPP, a national pro-life organization dedicated to publicizing the deadly record of America’s premier abortion provider, reveals that Planned Parenthood increased the numbers of surgical abortions at its own facilities by over six percent to 244,628. That brings to some 3.5 million abortions that Planned Parenthood has performed since the early 1970s, according to STOPP.

Planned Parenthood has long insisted that its main focus is offering counseling and contraceptives to those seeking its services. But its own report dispels that myth, showing that the organization took in an estimated $104 million from its surgical abortion business during the last year, accounting for over one-third of its $302.6 million clinic income.​
:shock:

Planned Parenthood reaps huge profits from abortion business

Are you kidding me regarding the bolded statement? Are you willfully ignorant of the abortion industry PP is the unquestionable leaders of, or are you just in denial? Here's an excerpt from one link and it is from 2003-2004, they have since broken "ONE BILLION DOLLARS" in annual income from the retail murder of the unborn.

Planned Parenthood has just celebrated a banner year, boasting nearly 250,000 abortions and $35 million in profits last year.

An analysis of Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s 2003-2004 Annual Report by STOPP, a national pro-life organization dedicated to publicizing the deadly record of America’s premier abortion provider, reveals that Planned Parenthood increased the numbers of surgical abortions at its own facilities by over six percent to 244,628. That brings to some 3.5 million abortions that Planned Parenthood has performed since the early 1970s, according to STOPP.

Planned Parenthood has long insisted that its main focus is offering counseling and contraceptives to those seeking its services. But its own report dispels that myth, showing that the organization took in an estimated $104 million from its surgical abortion business during the last year, accounting for over one-third of its $302.6 million clinic income.​
:shock:

Planned Parenthood reaps huge profits from abortion business

Are you willfully ignorant? Do you understand that NOT EVERY PP clinic offers abortion?

How horridly disgusting. I would imagine that poor child to have been born alive during an abortion. By law they hate to treat those children, but many times they don't and they either put them in a room to die or a dumpster. So much for women's health, they probably allowed this little girl to just die. Sick monsters. Regardless, putting a dead infant in a dumpster is disgraceful and very awful.

How horridly disgusting. I would imagine that poor child to have been born alive during an abortion. By law they hate to treat those children, but many times they don't and they either put them in a room to die or a dumpster. So much for women's health, they probably allowed this little girl to just die. Sick monsters. Regardless, putting a dead infant in a dumpster is disgraceful and very awful.

Stop imagining. It is just as likely that this little baby was stillborn to someone who couldn't afford burial. If this was a result of an abortion, do you really think it would have been left in a blue bin at the back door?

Stop imagining. It is just as likely that this little baby was stillborn to someone who couldn't afford burial. If this was a result of an abortion, do you really think it would have been left in a blue bin at the back door?

Yes I do. These things aren't new. I can't imagine a woman going to PP to give birth and have a stillborn child, and to that have the child thrown in a dumpster.

Yes I do. These things aren't new. I can't imagine a woman going to PP to give birth and have a stillborn child, and to that have the child thrown in a dumpster.

Don't bother having any facts before you run off at the mouth. Shoot.. aim.. ready..

Are you willfully ignorant? Do you understand that NOT EVERY PP clinic offers abortion?

So what? Don't you realize that those locations that don't do abortions in house have local doctors that they recommend all the women to for the procedure? So what kind of excuse or defense is it when they have shown for decades that they are in the business of killing the unborn? Here you go from the horses own mouth: Abortion

Remember, I say this only in response to your statement above which I found to be totally incredible from someone whom I assume claims to live in the real world, but come to find out you are an obvious apologist for anything feminist without regard of the moral implications it represents, I quote you from above:

[OKgrannie said] (assuming that PP performs abortions, which is a leap)​

I would imagine there is some deeply disturbed young teen out there who has just given birth AND NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION!!

I would imagine there is some deeply disturbed young teen out there who has just given birth AND NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION!!

What does this have to do with a dead child being thrown in a dumpster by a PP?

Is that what happened here? Or just you pretending to know that it did?

My money is on the latter.

I made an accusation based on previous issues. Or we can deny that this never happens and willfully cling to some rosy image of how this infant wound up in a dumpster by PP.

Jumping to conclusions before knowing all the facts is fun! :D

Hell yeah! It's way more fun than waiting for the investigation to turn up the truth!

Investigations take TIME, but assumptions come on so fast, it's like they were already there!

It's like light-speed pizza delivery, but instead of a large pep with cheese you're getting a large presumption of guilt and an order of self-righteousness with a side of religion!

:D

It's what I think probably happened. I'll wait for the investigation. But hey, we can all flame digsbe and ignore the content of his posts and the facts that babies are born alive after abortions and neglected to die :shrug: How foolish for anyone to suggest that this is the outcome before we know the full story. Making a prediction does not equal stating that it did happen. But whatever :cool:

I made an accusation based on previous issues. Or we can deny that this never happens and willfully cling to some rosy image of how this infant wound up in a dumpster by PP.

What you actually made your accusation on, is your own prejudices and zero evidence.

It's what I think probably happened. I'll wait for the investigation. But hey, we can all flame digsbe and ignore the content of his posts and the facts that babies are born alive after abortions and neglected to die :shrug: How foolish for anyone to suggest that this is the outcome before we know the full story. Making a prediction does not equal stating that it did happen. But whatever :cool:

See what I mean, folks?

Not only can you have them at your door in a flash, but assumptions and the truth have such a similar shape, it's like they're almost interchangeable!

Mix some Grade A, Made In America Assumptions with some elder-vintage Beliefs, imported direct from the Middle East, and the whole concoction actually tastes like reality!

What you actually made your accusation on, is your own prejudices and zero evidence.

The evidence is that this happened before. Sure I admit prejudice against a place that I believe commits murder every day. But to be realistic, this sort of thing does happen and I wouldn't rule it out.

The evidence is that this happened before. Sure I admit prejudice against a place that I believe commits murder every day. But to be realistic, this sort of thing does happen and I wouldn't rule it out.

What place would it be that "commits murder every day" and why haven't you notified the authorities that these crimes are being commited?

Back
Top Bottom