• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Indicted or not indicted, Clinton could lose politically

No matter how the FBI investigation into the handling of sensitive information on Hillary Clinton’s personal computer server ends, it likely will hurt her presidential bid.

If she is indicted, she will face further questions about her honesty and perhaps even calls for her to step aside. If she isn’t indicted, as many legal experts predict, critics will accuse the Obama administration of letting her escape charges merely because they want her to win the White House.

Democrat Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign will be hurt no matter what the FBI decides to do in email case | McClatchy DC

Sad to say, this is just wishful thinking. There are those in your country who would never vote for Hillary Clinton, no matter what, and those would vote for Hillary Clinton, no matter what. The real action is in the mushy middle and, unfortunately, the Republican Party has been kidnapped and tortured, at least for this election cycle, by a buffoon who will never receive the majority vote of that mushy middle.

When the right is met with a nominee they don't support, they stay home. When the left is met with a nominee they don't support, they go out and canvas for that nominee and gladly, without any shame, race to the polls to cast their vote for that nominee.

This FBI investigation is basically Washington, insider baseball. Average Americans don't care one bit because your media has told them not to look behind the curtain.

I do not have to, the writing is already on the wall. FYI I want neither in the WH, but I am at least living in reality, hold on to your illusions while you can, you have four more months then comes the rude awakening for ya.

What's obvious to me is that the entire political/electoral system is either in the process of, or regardless, is badly in need of, a total reboot. That 'should' be apparent to all involved.

What's obvious to me is that the entire political/electoral system is either in the process of, or regardless, is badly in need of, a total reboot. That 'should' be apparent to all involved.

Oh, the re-boot is coming, that we can count on, but first we have to hit bottom hard enough to wake up more of the populace.

I do not have to, the writing is already on the wall. FYI I want neither in the WH, but I am at least living in reality, hold on to your illusions while you can, you have four more months then comes the rude awakening for ya.

NEVER Clinton!

The only option that really matters to all is the scenario of Clinton being indicted. That puts us all into uncharted waters without any basis of what the procedure to proceed would be.

The second scenario of non-indictment is more a problem of yours not Clinton's. If you believe a colluded effort to "get her off"...then that only has bearing on your beliefs.

We can only hope she will be indicted....but I'm hoping against ...........The Fix!

I'm wondering about the viability of a Biden / Warren ticket.

:lamo:2rofll::2rofll::2rofll: That's like voting for.................. Puss.....and Boots!

Back
Top Bottom