• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Indiana teacher who exposed CRT teaching put on leave, has email locked, banned from school buildings

'clinical anxiety' over exposing what they're teaching? Aren't they proud of it?

Why try to hide curriculum? Maybe they know they're being dishonest about the whole thing.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking......they are guilty as hell and don't want anyone stating the obvious, hence the "anxiety".......teachers and their unions have been the worst through this covid pandemic.

Parents don't need a dissident to explain how CRT is being taught in schools. They can just ask their kids.

♪ I smell a lawsuit! ♪

A lawsuit for what? He is a temp contractor with the district

Yeah, that's what I was thinking......they are guilty as hell and don't want anyone stating the obvious, hence the "anxiety".......teachers and their unions have been the worst through this covid pandemic.

Tony started with the district as a temp contractor with the district in July of last year.. Given his work history he lasts about a year or so at every district he has worked since he graduated.. There is almost always a reason why..

Tony started with the district as a temp contractor with the district in July of last year.. Given his work history he lasts about a year or so at every district he has worked since he graduated.. There is almost always a reason why..

None of which denies that they are in fact teaching CRT in their schools.......but of course it's all you got, so continue on.....

None of which denies that they are in fact teaching CRT in their schools.......but of course it's all you got, so continue on.....
Do you think Tony should take his own advice and go work as activist full time?

Do you think Tony should take his own advice and go work as activist full time?

You cannot disprove the OP, so it's attack mode.....very typical of the left......buh bye.....have no time for idiocy.

You cannot disprove the OP, so it's attack mode.....very typical of the left......buh bye.....have no time for idiocy.

Can Tony disprove that he didn’t use school resources for his side gigs? Should the taxpayers of the district pay to support his side gigs?

Seems that Kinnett made fact-free claims that confuse CRT with history of racism, while holding a bunch of side gigs on the public dime. As a taxpayer-funded “school administrator” I expect him to focus entirely on whatever school administrators do. If he doesn’t want to do so, he should pursue a full time job as an activist.

Seems that Kinnett made fact-free claims that confuse CRT with history of racism, while holding a bunch of side gigs on the public dime. As a taxpayer-funded “school administrator” I expect him to focus entirely on whatever school administrators do. If he doesn’t want to do so, he should pursue a full time job as an activist.

Go check out his twitter... (Cringe... TheTonus? Really?)

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 5.28.16 AM.png

The nonstop CRT panic among the right is even dumber than when parents were beating each other up over cabbage patch kids.

If a district has a "instructional coach" who is unable to coach because teachers are wary that they will end up in one of his articles, is continuing to employ that coach a good use of taxpayer money? If that "coach" is using his access to district material to download and use district information for his side gig, is that a good use of taxpayer money?

Part of an administrator's job is disciplining teachers. But I doubt he was that senior. If he knows of bad teaching going on at his school, there are avenues like Faculty Head (in a High School) or some kind of development officer in a Primary School. Going straight to the public is not his job, in fact it contradicts his job as an Administrator.

Teachers are proud of their profession, and "outing" them to people who aren't even necessarily parents, is a great way to get a teacher's strike.

Not only will his suspension become permanent, I doubt he'll ever work in a school again.

Part of an administrator's job is disciplining teachers. But I doubt he was that senior. If he knows of bad teaching going on at his school, there are avenues like Faculty Head (in a High School) or some kind of development officer in a Primary School. Going straight to the public is not his job, in fact it contradicts his job as an Administrator.

Teachers are proud of their profession, and "outing" them to people who aren't even necessarily parents, is a great way to get a teacher's strike.

Not only will his suspension become permanent, I doubt he'll ever work in a school again.

He is not that kind of administrator...

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 6.05.12 AM.png

He is not that kind of administrator...

View attachment 67362492

It's not out of the question he could personally reprimand teachers. Not sack them, for that he'd have to go to the Principal.

My point is that bypassing the other staff and even his own role in the school, isn't something any administrator OR TEACHER should do.

It's interesting that administrators get paid time off (or "working from home") to consider their position. I thought it was only teachers.

He's auditioning to become the new Secretary of Education in Trump's next attempt to become President for life.

♪ I smell a lawsuit! ♪

Is "exposing CRT" a euphemism for reading an American history textbook? Do you plan to sue Howard Zinn too?

Tony seems to have a couple of jobs…

Author for the Federalist, Washington Examiner, Lone Conservative and co-founder of Chalkboard Review

A true nut or propagandist writing moronic garbage to the really stupid nuts

Is "exposing CRT" a euphemism for reading an American history textbook? Do you plan to sue Howard Zinn too?
I know, right.

♪ I smell a lawsuit! ♪

So got a link to this "CRT teaching" he exposed?

Back
Top Bottom